A Story About Four Straight Friends

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
That evening they were having drinks at Michael's place as a reward for Dylan finishing three chapters in one day. Just one bottle of wine together, more was not allowed by Michael. Michael was wearing a dark blue longsleeve with the black collar of his blouse popping out. He sat down on the couch with his legs spread and one arm leaning on the backrest. Dylan had chosen to wear one of Michael's more casual outfits but still felt unnecessarily neat.

"Did you hear about Oscar?" "The one who got in jail?" Michael giggled uncontrollably. "Yea, that one. That wanker managed to spend a night in jail again." "For real?" "My company's letting him down." "Logically. What did he do this time?" "Same. It's a quite complex scheme. You wouldn't understand. But it's basically embezzlement. He's a mate of Cameron. You know, the one who punched you." Dylan clearly remembered Cameron. He scoffed and grinned. "Alright then. Happy to hear he's in jail." "He got out already. They haven't got enough evidence. Clever lad." "What about Cameron?" "He's becoming a lawyer." "I thought he worked at your company." "We've got lawyers as well." Dylan apparently had still no clue what exactly Michael's company was doing but he did not want Michael to know. He simply took another sip and rested back in his couch.

"Man, that was some night", Michael said with a deep sigh. "What was?" "The one when Cameron knocked you over." "That wanker can piss off." Michael grinned. "He's a funny one. Why did he do it again? Right, you were making out with that Spanish bloke, no?" Michael shook his head with a grin. Dylan did not affirm the story. "Are you still seeing him?", Michael then asked carelessly. There was no sign of shame or caution in his question so Dylan responded with: "On occasion". Michael drank another sip and grinned as if he relived the other night. "What's he? Gay?" "He's bi, I think", Dylan said carefully. "Does he ever, you know, make unwanted advances?", Michael asked genuinely curious. "Not really", Dylan thought would be the best reply. Michael thought about it, shrug his shoulders and drank another sip.

"I heard you and Monica broke up", Michael then said. So he knew already. "Yea, we did. How'd you know?" "Everyone knows, mate. Nobody understands." "What d'you mean?", Dylan asked to which Michael grinned. "Mate. You're perfect for each other. I've been telling you since I met her. Honestly, you can't find any better." Dylan had no clue what to respond. He was afraid he had made a mistake and Michael was right. He stared at the sidetable and thought about how she had blamed herself. "Why'd you do it?", Michael asked curiously. Dylan wondered how long Michael had been waiting to pose this question, and why it could suddenly be posed in this situation. "She wanted more. I just didn't feel like it." "Are you scared?" "No, mate. I'm not scared", Dylan immediately defended, "I just didn't see a future with her". He knew he was repeating the same words he had told Monica without knowing whether they were true. Michael thought about it for a few seconds. "Alright. Your loss, I guess. Is she available now?" Dylan looked at Michael and was relieved to encounter a big grin on his face. "I'm kidding, mate", he said and laughed hard, "I wouldn't do that". Dylan smiled and shook his head. With that, the topic was closed.

"You seemed to have a good time with Chantal the other night though." Michael's eyes lit up and his voice increased in speed. "Mate. She was a screamer. We fucked for two hours straight. Did you see her ass? She was fit." "She was pretty", Dylan had to admit. "Fucking hell, mate. She was all over me", Michael continued shamelessly and then laughed uncontrollably. "You know what she did? She..." He could not hold back his laughter. He expressively bent over until he regained himself. "I was fucking her in doggy. You know, quite fast. She was really into it. Mate, you should've seen her ass bounce. Anyway, she was apparently reaching her climax. I didn't know, 'cause, you know, she was screaming all the time. She started trembling but I simply thought she enjoyed my knob too much. So I just continued thrusting my dick in her. Then apparently I pushed one too hard and.." Michael giggled and had to put down his glass of wine. He held two hands in front of his crotch as if holding her by her waist. He pushed his middle upwards with a big gesture. "I pushed and she couldn't keep her balance so she dived face forward off bed." Michael reenacted her fall with his hand. "There she laid with her whole body trembling. So I rush toward her, thinking she had some type of epileptic seizure. But she got up only with her nose bleeding." He laughed contagiously and Dylan could not help but join in. "Did you finish afterwards?", he asked in between laughs. "Of course, mate", Michael bragged, "We got her nose clean. Then I just asked her to suck me off for the rest". "Did she swallow?" Michael grinned and hit Dylan in his knee. "You're a curious little lad, innit." Dylan protested but Michael already continued unconcerned: "She didn't unfortunately. Maybe next time. I had to get her a towel while she was waiting with her cheeks blown up. I deliberately took a bit longer to see her struggle". "Why do they not swallow. It's not that hard, is it", Dylan complained jokingly. Michael grinned and took another sip of red wine. "Dunno, mate. Would you?" "Me?" "Yea. If you were sucking someone off. I wouldn't." "Why would you be sucking anyone off", Dylan asked with a confused smile. Michael rolled with his eyes. "Hypothetically, mate. Jesus Christ. Don't get your hopes up." Dylan laughed. "My hopes? You begin talking about sucking a lad off." "You're no fun either, are you now", Michael grinned. He poured himself the bottom of the wine bottle and shook his head.

"Will there be a second date with Chantal?", Dylan asked, hoping the glasses of wine had loosened him. Michael looked at him with radiating eyes and then looked elsewhere. "Dunno, mate. Perhaps." "She seemed like good company." "Yes, she was." "Can't you ask her out again?" Michael stared into the distance, his lips curled up in an unidentifiable smile. "Who knows", he said. At first, Dylan wanted to leave it, knowing he had never been able to get more information than this. Then, he decided to try a new approach. "Are you scared?", he repeated Michael's words. Michael laughed and woke up. "Piss off, mate", he simply said with a loud voice, "I just can't be bothered with putting in more effort. This part is no fun". "What d'you mean, this part?" Michael scoffed. "The thrill's in the chase, innit."

Dylan was brushing his teeth while observing himself in the mirror. He looked quite well in Michael's clothes. He only needed to get a haircut. Perhaps tomorrow. Michael barged in wearing nothing but his typical, saturated red underwear. He was holding the laundry with two hands. He bent over and put it in the machine. "You got anything to clean?" "I thought Harriet would do it." "I'm old enough to wash my own clothes, mate. We're not that posh." "So you've been washing my clothes last week as well?" "Of course. So? Any dirty clothes?" "Everything's in the bin." Michael stood up and observed Dylan. "What about those?" "I've only worn them today." "Were you gonna wear them again tomorrow?", Michael mocked him in disbelief. He waved his hand as gesture to remove his clothes and Dylan obeyed. With the toothbrush in his mouth he undressed himself. He handed the clothes to Michael who put them in. Michael then nonchalantly bent down and removed his own boxers. His soft manhood wobbled against his legs. He threw the boxers in the machine, put it on and went outside.

A moment later he returned with a big towel in his hands. He turned on the valve, undisturbed by Dylan's presence, and began to shower. Through the mirror Dylan watched how the water cascaded over Michael's broad shoulders and soaked his skin. With fluid motion, Michael applied shampoo in his hair, vigourously massaging it until white foam engulfed his entire head. Tilting his head below the shower, the foam dispersed itself over his whole body. White clouds of bubbles clung near his groin until Michael dispelled them with a casual stroke of his hand. "This shower's fucking golden", he said loudly to overcome the splashing of water. Dylan turned around and pretended he had not paid any attention: "What?". Michael repeated his words as he rinsed off. "We got a bath as well in the other wing. You should try it. It looks over across the garden. It honestly feels liberating to be naked in the open air." He then turned off the water and began to dry himself. His lean physique made him appear longer and broader. Whenever he would bent down, his abdominals contracted and formed a neat order. He hung the towel over his shoulder and nodded for Dylan to move aside. Dylan did as he said and watched how Michael drank water directly from the tap. He splashed the cold water in his face, shook his head and stood straight up again. He grinned boyishly at Dylan. From this close a distance Dylan could distinguish the tiny hairs that had grown on his chin and jawline over the day. "You ready for another day?", Michael asked. "Sure", Dylan responded. Michael tapped him on his shoulder and went away.
Thanks for these updates. Tho I would like to start a petition for you to expose Dylan's history finally ;-)

RubberDuck98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't want to be that guy, but I doubt Michael and Dylan will perform anything sexual. Perhaps Dylan may want to, but I still interpret Michael's behaviour as too confident in his heterosexuality (heteronormativity, toxic masculinity and so on). Their dynamic is very fascinating to read. Dylan is completely obsessed with him. He takes everything Michael says for granted.

David200

Sexy Member
Media
I don't want to be that guy, but I doubt Michael and Dylan will perform anything sexual. Perhaps Dylan may want to, but I still interpret Michael's behaviour as too confident in his heterosexuality (heteronormativity, toxic masculinity and so on). Their dynamic is very fascinating to read. Dylan is completely obsessed with him. He takes everything Michael says for granted.
Agree. Dylan is only obsessed bc Michael's a masculine figure. Not bc he's bi/gay.

• Haha
Reactions: CorCordium123

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
Agree. Dylan is only obsessed bc Michael's a masculine figure. Not bc he's bi/gay.
If the plot thus far and the title give us any clues then "straight" is an elusive term that applies in theory at the BEGINNING of the story. BUT with each new chapter we see more and more behavior by these "straight" friends that is on the spectrum.
Dylan first and foremost exhibiting bisexual behavior.
Dylan's evolution began with noticing other men and their bodies.

Michael then, in a story about at least one "straight" man on an erotic forum no less, does not seem to act in very straight ways. Nudity in private, desiring to have sex in the same room, looking with no shame at his friend's body, cock specifically. Clues like these in a story with all these contexts point shamelessly to something other than "straight". You could be right, but I don't THINK you are lol.

Reactions: Raphael2000

David200

Sexy Member
Media
If the plot thus far and the title give us any clues then "straight" is an elusive term that applies in theory at the BEGINNING of the story. BUT with each new chapter we see more and more behavior by these "straight" friends that is on the spectrum.
Dylan first and foremost exhibiting bisexual behavior.
Dylan's evolution began with noticing other men and their bodies.

Michael then, in a story about at least one "straight" man on an erotic forum no less, does not seem to act in very straight ways. Nudity in private, desiring to have sex in the same room, looking with no shame at his friend's body, cock specifically. Clues like these in a story with all these contexts point shamelessly to something other than "straight". You could be right, but I don't THINK you are lol.
Each of these points are also applicable to straight guys. I know plenty guys who are comfortable with being nude among friends. Threesomes are too common. It's nothing gay about it. Michael's literally hooking up with a girl in this chapter. He's being derogatory towards Samuel. He asks Dylan whether he could date Monica. As a joke, sure. But we know he'd do it. I hardly doubt hes even considering leaving the very end of the spectrum.

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
Each of these points are also applicable to straight guys. I know plenty guys who are comfortable with being nude among friends. Threesomes are too common. It's nothing gay about it. Michael's literally hooking up with a girl in this chapter. He's being derogatory towards Samuel. He asks Dylan whether he could date Monica. As a joke, sure. But we know he'd do it. I hardly doubt hes even considering leaving the very end of the spectrum.
This is one of those discussions that has popped up here several times and always devolves into each of us saying "naw uh". An impasse.

I COULD go back to the very beginning and copy/paste passages that in a literary sense are clearly meant by the author to be about pushing boundaries, someone moving along the spectrum to being more than straight.
The sun could fail to rise tomorrow, a "straight guy" in the real world could exhibit all those behaviors and somehow be just straight.
In this story, on this site, "naw uh".

He's not straight and that's my final opinion on the matter.
It's not something that can be proven by anyone but the author.

BUT a whole lot of us who have sucked the dicks of "straight" -professing men recognize the literary clues about someone who is prolly gonna end up having some man-on-man action.
And I'm looking forward to it.

Debating is fun to me but this is just a story, not real life, so what I really mean is I hope I'm right by the end of the story. Four "straight" friends who are some of them more than straight

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right, you were making out with that Spanish bloke, no?" Michael shook his head with a grin. Dylan did not affirm the story. "Are you still seeing him?", Michael then asked carelessly. There was no sign of shame or caution in his question so Dylan responded with: "On occasion". Michael drank another sip and grinned as if he relived the other night. "What's he? Gay?" "He's bi, I think", Dylan said carefully. "Does he ever, you know, make unwanted advances?", Michael asked genuinely curious. "Not really", Dylan thought would be the best reply. Michael thought about it, shrug his shoulders and drank another sip.
Poor Dylan.. Why is Michael think only about unwanted advances?

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
Poor Dylan.. Why is Michael think only about unwanted advances?
Am I the only one who saw Michael very carefully finding out information about Dylan by asking about what he's ok doing with Samuel. Pretending to be uninterested but asking a whole lot of detailed questions that make sense if he's tryin to figure out what HE himself can try out with Dylan without being rejected

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only one who saw Michael very carefully finding out information about Dylan by asking about what he's ok doing with Samuel. Pretending to be uninterested but asking a whole lot of detailed questions that make sense if he's tryin to figure out what HE himself can try out with Dylan without being rejected
But Michael is confidence no?? He would try if he want to. Why he is waiting for something? If he like Dylan why would he sleep with Chantal??

Reactions: Spain2003

Spain2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But Michael is confidence no?? He would try if he want to. Why he is waiting for something? If he like Dylan why would he sleep with Chantal??
I think Michael is just very used to sleep around...... He doesnt think about anymore... Chantal shows interest so he sleeps with her for one night. It has maybe nothing to do with Dylan..

Reactions: PussyStretcher

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
Michael explains to Dylan why he doesn't keep seeing the SAME girls. Thrill of the chase, discovery, winning. Dating on the other hand is work. I think your last question here reveals differing cultural expectations:
I don't think the story shows characters whose values or reasoning are I can only sleep with and be attracted to one person at a time. (except Samuel who insists on it). Michael doesn't want to date Dylan, he just wants to have sex once. I think he'll be hooked lol but that's another topic.

I think the STORY is all about Dylan's lovers, his harem, including Michael lol

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"You should join more often. Swimming's nice." "You always swim for ages when we're at the beach in summer", Michael said. Dylan wanted it to be summer. Floating in the ocean felt so liberating. "I've got a party planned in three weeks", Michael said. "Party?" "My birthday party, Dyl." "Is it already time?" "Yes. It'll be ace. Everyone's coming." "Everyone?" "My company, mates from university, some girls." "Also your parents?" "They said they'd be there", Michael beamed, "I was hoping you could help prepare the house." "Sure. Which day?" "Saturday. It's on my birthday. There are no exams anymore." "I'll be there." Michael appeared content. He must be looking forward to being the centre of attention.

"Is Chantal also coming?", Dylan asked. "Who knows", Michael said absently. Dylan knew he could push further. "I'm sure she would like it." "Of course she would", Michael said while gazing over the pool. "Will you invite her?" "Don't know, mate." Dylan thought about how to continue the interrogation and recalled last night. "Are you scared?"

For a moment Michael was silent. Dylan grinned and thought he had found a way in until Michael pushed against Dylan's legs with his gaze still concentrated to some place across the pool. "Mate, did you see her?" "What?" "No, who. There's a girl in the fast lane. I didn't see her before. She's got a great rack." "Where?" "She's swimming again. She was just drinking some water. Do you know who she is?" Dylan looked across the pool and followed the movement of the girl. She was faster than him. "No idea, mate. What about Chantal?" Michael grinned at him and punched against his legs. "Piss off, mate", he said, "This is much better. Let's go to her lane". "I'm not going." "Why not? Are you scared?" "No. I'm not playing wingman." Michael laughed and pulled on Dylan's leg but Dylan resisted. "Mate. Maybe she has a pretty friend for you. You need to get laid if you ever want to get over Monica." "You'll be fine on your own." "Come on, mate. Don't be a wimp." Michael held both of Dylan's legs and pushed himself against the wall with his feet. Dylan tumbled down and fell in the pool. He pressed his eyes closed against the chlorine. Michael immediately jumped on top of him and held him below the surface. Dylan struggled and lost his orientation. Michael's hands and legs held him down. Dylan swung his arms around aimlessly, trying to get hold of Michael's body. His hands slid from the smooth skin. He was running out of breath. A kick landed on his stomach. Dylan tried to get hold of Michael's legs in vain. Up and down changed positions. His hand found polyester. He bend his fingers around it and pulled as hard as he could. Immediately Michael's body reacted. He felt him loosening his grip. Dylan struggled with finding the surface and eventually found air.

He breathed in and opened his eyes. Michael grinned embarrassed while his hands pulled under water. "Mate, are you gay? You pulled my fucking trunks down." "I was drowning." "Piss off. She could've seen it." "As if you care." Michael laughed. "It should be a surprise. I'll be right back." He shook Dylan's hand, turned around and swum towards the fast lane.

Dylan got out of the pool. He did not want to observe their interaction. He got his bag and went towards the showers yet he could not resist looking over his shoulder. Michael was swimming in the fast lane, halve a lane behind the girl. She was obviously faster and it would not take long before she encountered Michael.

Dylan waited frustratingly long in the dressing room. He had already showered, dressed, packed his bag, and answered most chats. Still no sign of Michael. Instead, he called up Samuel. It took only two tones. "Hey, Dyl. How are you doing?" "I'm fine. Where are you at?" "I'm at our lunch area. Why?" "Let's meet up at the yellow study hall. Near Civil Engineering." "What? Right now?" "Yea. I'll be there in five."

Samuel was leaning against a yellow wall when Dylan arrived. He stood straight up, smiled brightly and went in for a hug. "It's so nice to see you, Dyl. I was afraid I had to wait until Tuesday." "It's good to see you, Sam." "Why did you want to meet here?" Samuel looked around and Dylan followed his gaze. It was rather empty. The building had lost most of its glory and the yellow paint was slowly peeling off, revealing a grey concrete wall. "I don't know. There's not many people." "Are you still scared to be seen with me?", Samuel teased him. Dylan knew it was the case. Samuel assured him: "Don't worry, Dyl. I'm keeping it a secret for most until you're ready". Dylan did not feel like talking about it and quickly grimaced. "I was hoping to have some quality time, d'you know what I mean. It's rather empty here." "Quality time? What's that?", Samuel said puzzled. "You'll see. There's some empty rooms here."

Dylan looked around the doorframe. A small classroom. Nobody was present. He turned on the light but it did not help in raising the atmosphere. The room was grim with diffuse daylight from the horizontal windows. There were only some desks and chairs present. He closed the door behind them, searched for a lock but quickly found out it was absent. Samuel wandered curiously across the room, observing a small painting framed against the wall. Dylan followed him and stood behind him with two hands on Samuel's waist. He pressed his middle forward and kissed him in his neck. Samuel grinned. "What are you doing?" Dylan continued kissing his neck while his hands slowly moved underneath Samuel's shirt. His skin was warm and smooth. Dylan pressed his crotch against Samuel's butt. Samuel giggled embarrassed and turned around. "We're at university, Dyl. We could go to my place." "I want you right here." Samuel looked at the door with a nervous smile. "I locked it", Dylan lied. "There's no lock", Samuel said. "So?" "What if someone comes in?" Dylan approached him and kissed his neck. He pushed him against the wall. "It'd be best to give them a proper show, wouldn't it", he whispered.

Samuel was visibly doubting so Dylan stood back and removed his shirt in a fluent movement. Samuel glanced over his body and stared in his eyes with surprise. "What are you doing?", he repeated with a wondrous smile. "Is this not enough?", Dylan said. He began to undo his belt but Samuel grabbed his wrist. "We can go to my place. We'll be there in five minutes." "C'mon, Sam. Don't be so prude." Samuel laughed embarrassed. "Prude? There's a difference between being prude and being on display. These windows literally look over the courtyard."

Dylan followed his gaze and looked outside. He was surprised to see the courtyard this closeby. He could distinguish the passersby. Yet nobody looked up. "They can't see through these windows. No worries, Sam." "What if they can?" Dylan approached him and wrapped his hands around his waist. "I don't care." "I do", Samuel laughed. "They won't recognise us."

Dylan moved his hands upwards, slowly taking Samuel's shirt with them. Samuel pulled his hands down again and raised his eyebrows. "C'mon, Sam", Dylan said impatiently. "They could see us." "They won't." Dylan turned around and faced the window. He undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers. He spread his arms apart. He looked at the courtyard and all its people. A nervous tremble travelled over his body, worried for actually being seen but nobody looked up. "See? Nobody's looking." Samuel observed the courtyard as well and laughed anxiously. "You're unbelievable." Dylan grinned and turned around, his dick on full display.