Zach zeiler

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanna see more of the front :sob:
You'd think after all these years Zach would have stepped up his game on onlyfans.

Now this is just a dream that will probably never come true, but it would be really hot if Zach started creating content like Jakipz or Peachyboy Sam.

But to hear him talk dirty and do some type of role play would be so hot!! Zach has somewhat of an outgoing personality but I don't know if he does when it comes to that type of thing.

Scottz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd think after all these years Zach would have stepped up his game on onlyfans.

Now this is just a dream that will probably never come true, but it would be really hot if Zach started creating content like Jakipz or Peachyboy Sam.

But to hear him talk dirty and do some type of role play would be so hot!! Zach has somewhat of an outgoing personality but I don't know if he does when it comes to that type of thing.
I doubt he will ever get that deep into OF as well. He seems content with the status quo.

Calfitness99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Money talks. To me, the longer he keeps his OF going, the better the chances are he will show a little more. We've seen his dick... we just need to see it with the body he now has.
Exactly. Current full nude Zach would be amazing. I think his wife is prob also putting the block on. If he’s making good income to cover not working and just working out, maybe promotions why go more. If it dries up he will need to do more.

Reactions: Mellownista953

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would his wife put a block on putting his cock out there? If I were him, I'd be posing pics of my junk in front of pineapples and stuff, like a sexy calendar. I don't know if he needs to go full on cock, yet.
His wife is not exactly the Barbie doll you'd think he would have dated and then married. But because of that, it's usually the fitness guys who have the Barbie doll girlfriends that don't want their fitness boyfriend exposing himself on social media in a sexual way. More so when it comes to starting an onlyfans.

In a lot of cases the fitness guys who date the insecure, jealous, selfish Barbie doll type of girls always end up creating an onlyfans with her starring in it with him. So under those type of circumstances there's never an argument of him showing off his entire nude body.

But Zach isn't just dating this girl he's married to her and has been for a while. So most wives no matter what she looks like don't want their husbands plastering himself all over social media as a sex symbol.

Calfitness99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His wife is not exactly the Barbie doll you'd think he would have dated and then married. But because of that, it's usually the fitness guys who have the Barbie doll girlfriends that don't want their fitness boyfriend exposing himself on social media in a sexual way. More so when it comes to starting an onlyfans.

In a lot of cases the fitness guys who date the insecure, jealous, selfish Barbie doll type of girls always end up creating an onlyfans with her starring in it with him. So under those type of circumstances there's never an argument of him showing off his entire nude body.

But Zach isn't just dating this girl he's married to her and has been for a while. So most wives no matter what she looks like don't want their husbands plastering himself all over social media as a sex symbol.
He has been with her forever and even broke up when she was cheating on him. There is a vid online of when he caught her with the guy sleeping on couch. But they got back later.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has been with her forever and even broke up when she was cheating on him. There is a vid online of when he caught her with the guy sleeping on couch. But they got back later.
Yea he's hooked on her, and seeing as they got back together he's not breaking away from anything that she does or doesn't want him to do. No matter if it would be stepping up his game on onlyfans or doing anything else on or offline.

FootballLVR

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, I don't think she has anything to do with his "modesty". When they weren't together, he still wasn't posting dick pics. If you saw the video of him talking about his skinny-days jo video, he was mortified. I just think he is hesitant to put himself out there like that. Of course, we all know he looks 100 times better now, and no one would judge him for going all out.

xaril

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you don't know how I hate his wife, she's not exactly an attractive woman, she's lucky that a handsome and muscular man is in love with her and being married to him, and despite everything, the stupid girl cheats on him with a guy who doesn't even come close to Zach's heels, I don't know how he got back with her, He can have whoever he wants, someone who really values him.

It seems to be true what they say, ugly people are always unfaithful when they are in a relationship with an attractive person