Yahir Desantiago @yeahyahere

loganic

Expert Member
Media
Seriously though, wtf is Aaron's appeal? There are plenty of older dudes with abs who didn't set back gay rights by decades. Why does anyone give him any attention?

Reactions: yellowpages

johnny woods

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh no, is that really a thing? o_O
Yes it is. It was on one of his tagged photos on instagram the last time I checked. And yes, I was the one who pointed it out.

If it was taken down, I will happily take credit for being the potential cause of that lol. Self conscious much? Surprising honestly. I guess sometimes I forget social media personalities are human beings.

I'm just running my mouth and speculating though. I don't know if this thread caused the pic to disappear.

Yes, Aaron is nice to look at but people don't seem to care about about his personal history it seems. Guess if you're hot things don't matter.

edit: I'm still salty the other pic on this thread disappeared

Dvddrtz53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it is. It was on one of his tagged photos on instagram the last time I checked. And yes, I was the one who pointed it out.

If it was taken down, I will happily take credit for being the potential cause of that lol. Self conscious much? Surprising honestly. I guess sometimes I forget social media personalities are human beings.

I'm just running my mouth and speculating though. I don't know if this thread caused the pic to disappear.

Yes, Aaron is nice to look at but people don't seem to care about about his personal history it seems. Guess if you're hot things don't matter.

edit: I'm still salty the other pic on this thread disappeared
Which pic are you salty about??