Yahir Desantiago @yeahyahere

johnny woods

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Update: I really feel weird for doing this shit, but he's back in southern California, Pomona for school. He's not that hard to find on Grindr considering he shares a lot of info on social media (age, school location, year in school, friends with youtubers I followed before I even fucking knew who he was that made it even easier) that can be put into the filters in the explore section. You just have to be smart with the filters and you'll recognize his pictures lol. Considering that he only just shows his body in the profile, he is probably only interested in guys with his sixpack, muscle physique like his. Message if you dare lmfao because I haven't.

Disclaimer: I'm not going to be super specific about how I figured this out just for peace of mind, but I'm just an average guy with an average body that's interested, tis all. I do not live in that area. I also have many opinions about guys like this, but I'll just keep it to myself for now.

Reactions: scrabblemenow69

johnny woods

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Unfortunately no. I don’t even see him on Grindr anymore.

I see that he keeps posting from this very fancy house , maybe he got a daddy?
LOL I highly doubt it, a youtuber I follow that's a roommate of his said that she got extremely lucky with housing for med school and that it was already nicely furnished. I'm assuming the same case applies to him if he's taking his pics at the same house.