Yahir Desantiago @yeahyahere

AnondoAnymous

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I messaged him on scruff a while back. He plays hard to get and wouldn’t show me any nudes lol
Lol... on his defence, he WILL send you nudes on Snapchat if you can prove you're real. He's a very sweet guy and super horny, but very superficial, so you gotta be hot.

Maxdrapper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol... on his defence, he WILL send you nudes on Snapchat if you can prove you're real. He's a very sweet guy and super horny, but very superficial, so you gotta be hot.

Lol so show us the pics ;)

AnondoAnymous

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol so show us the pics ;)
Lol. Of course I can’t just screenshot in Snapchat without him distrusting me. And I’d lose my fuck buddy. Next time I see him I’ll see what I can do.

But give you a peek: he has a good 7-8 inch dick, it’s thick, and it bends downwards. So getting pinned down and pounded by him feels like absolute heaven.

jay93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol. Of course I can’t just screenshot in Snapchat without him distrusting me. And I’d lose my fuck buddy. Next time I see him I’ll see what I can do.

But give you a peek: he has a good 7-8 inch dick, it’s thick, and it bends downwards. So getting pinned down and pounded by him feels like absolute heaven.

is he cut or uncut?

cadude90592

Legendary Member
Media

Omg this description is just amazing . Tell us more does he have any kinks?