Photos & Videos Yaakov Israel /yaakovisraelthagod

David Jamaal

Superior Member
Media
My thing is who are you to tell somebody to post more if you not contributing?? But right
You don’t have any point, I said “please post” as a general talk and that’s a request, learn to assess properly before talking anyhow… and I wasn’t referring to You, Idk why You’re so pained

PROGAWK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You don’t have any point, I said “please post” as a general talk and that’s a request, learn to assess properly before talking anyhow… and I wasn’t referring to You, Idk why You’re so pained
You've begged in other threads but this conversation is above me bby and never pained luv <3 just found it interesting dwu

Reactions: TManley

David Jamaal

Superior Member
Media
You've begged in other threads but this conversation is above me bby and never pained luv <3 just found it interesting dwu
this thread had been completely silent since October before I said something, You’re not contributing yet looking for faults

You took time to reply to Me even when I never spoke to You in the first place, step back and learn to mind your own business…if I need something others may have, I’ll ask with courtesy - that’s the point of this forum… You think You’re eating but embarrassing Yourself atp jumping from place to place monitoring & policing when Nobody sent You, grow up.

PROGAWK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this thread had been completely silent since October before I said something, You’re not contributing yet looking for faults

You took time to reply to Me even when I never spoke to You in the first place, step back and learn to mind your own business…if I need something others may have, I’ll ask with courtesy - that’s the point of this forum… You think You’re eating but embarrassing Yourself atp jumping from place to place monitoring & policing when Nobody sent You, grow up

You took time to reply to Me even when I never spoke to You in the first place, step back and learn to mind your own business…if I need something others may have, I’ll ask with courtesy - that’s the point of this forum… You think You’re eating but embarrassing Yourself atp jumping from place to place monitoring & policing when Nobody sent You, grow up.
Grow up and policing we nearly are in the same threads I see it so happens I noticed it but I'm not reading all this you posting now tho-