Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of y’all can’t accept other’s opinions and want us to think and agree with what y’all think is the right think period.
Lmao! See now you're proving my point because there's a difference between opinions and facts, and I was trying to point you toward the latter. Honestly, "educate yourself" isn't an insult.

BoyBoujetto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can only speak this positively on Ya'akov (James or the people from his hometown and surrounding areas call him Reese). Yes, I support him to the end because he's worth it, in my opinion. He truly cares about people to a fault and until recently, he was a hopeless people pleaser. Wanting so much to be liked that he put himself in some really bad situations and this didn't stop until last year when he got a new team for support. As part of that team, I speak with him two or three times a week personally and not through DMs.

Facts about him that are relevant:

Most of the people who call him Reese mistreated him, from bullying to molestation to outright rape.
Most of the people who "helped" him in career as a sex worker to advantage of him and used him.
Most of the early subscribers were users and manipulators that had him making customs for $5 or for free (He was so trusting that he would send the customs, then tell the "buyers" to send what they wanted, which we already know was nothing.)
His onlyfans has never been more than $12.99 but he dropped it $3 because his subscribers said it was too high (This was during the time of $5 customs, by the way).
He would give out his personal number and try to talk to any one of his subscribers whenever they would call. Telling them that he was straight and married, even though we know gays have no respect for that.
He has had numerous contests and sales in the last year as well as making his onlyfans free for one month.
His onlyfans is less than $4 until April with most of his pay to view videos being under $10.
His pay to view videos are usually 10 mins or longer and the only higher price ones are the ass-play videos.
He has never said anything homophobic and disrespectful to the lgbt community, in fact, it's been the opposite.
The only time he complained or addressed the community negativity was when the community's disrespect and hateful comments got out of hand. Usually, those comments are from people who joined wanting everything to be free.
Last fact, this isn't hearsay or conjecture, this is from James, himself, and from reading his Twitter/Snap/Onlyfans messages and comments myself.
Who raped him? Never heard this story.

Lively

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh wow
I can only speak this positively on Ya'akov (James or the people from his hometown and surrounding areas call him Reese). Yes, I support him to the end because he's worth it, in my opinion. He truly cares about people to a fault and until recently, he was a hopeless people pleaser. Wanting so much to be liked that he put himself in some really bad situations and this didn't stop until last year when he got a new team for support. As part of that team, I speak with him two or three times a week personally and not through DMs.

Facts about him that are relevant:

Most of the people who call him Reese mistreated him, from bullying to molestation to outright rape.
Most of the people who "helped" him in career as a sex worker to advantage of him and used him.
Most of the early subscribers were users and manipulators that had him making customs for $5 or for free (He was so trusting that he would send the customs, then tell the "buyers" to send what they wanted, which we already know was nothing.)
His onlyfans has never been more than $12.99 but he dropped it $3 because his subscribers said it was too high (This was during the time of $5 customs, by the way).
He would give out his personal number and try to talk to any one of his subscribers whenever they would call. Telling them that he was straight and married, even though we know gays have no respect for that.
He has had numerous contests and sales in the last year as well as making his onlyfans free for one month.
His onlyfans is less than $4 until April with most of his pay to view videos being under $10.
His pay to view videos are usually 10 mins or longer and the only higher price ones are the ass-play videos.
He has never said anything homophobic and disrespectful to the lgbt community, in fact, it's been the opposite.
The only time he complained or addressed the community negativity was when the community's disrespect and hateful comments got out of hand. Usually, those comments are from people who joined wanting everything to be free.
Last fact, this isn't hearsay or conjecture, this is from James, himself, and from reading his Twitter/Snap/Onlyfans messages and comments myself.

Devious Obsidian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So all of this time he still hasn't put a pinky up his ass? Chile, just fuck yourself already or let one of your fans do it for you. You been playing patty cakes on your hole for 3 years. Get them cheeks beat like a drum player from S. UNIVERSITY!
Lmao not patty cake

Gamin_mal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So all of this time he still hasn't put a pinky up his ass? Chile, just fuck yourself already or let one of your fans do it for you. You been playing patty cakes on your hole for 3 years. Get them cheeks beat like a drum player from S. UNIVERSITY!
He fingers his ass all the time lol