Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sdinho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is married (to a woman) and has a family.
Damn :worried: you guys I’d never understand those “straight” men who are married to a woman have children but at the same time they love to show their asshole play with it tease gay guys out there and they still clamming and acting that they ain’t with that gay shit
Like for real : unamused: can someone tell me how that works cause I’ll never understand honestly.

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
Damn :worried: you guys I’d never understand those “straight” men who are married to a woman have children but at the same time they love to show their asshole play with it tease gay guys out there and they still clamming and acting that they ain’t with that gay shit
Like for real : unamused: can someone tell me how that works cause I’ll never understand honestly.
You don't seem to understand that some guys just show off their bodies for money.

Sdinho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't seem to understand that some guys just show off their bodies for money.
I don’t think a real STRAIGHT MAN would be interested in let you touch their butts or at least would consider in showing up his asshole just to please the gay community (when most of them hate the gay community and are homofobics) not even show their cheeks even worse putting things inside their asshole but if you nowadays call a gay action ¡MONEY! Then I think the world is about to end soon cause that’s the craziest thing I can consider as an answer if that’s not gay to you then i can say there are not a single gay human being in this world
Interesting

Reactions: 415sflove

Brunswickboy86

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t think a real STRAIGHT MAN would be interested in let you touch their butts or at least would consider in showing up his asshole just to please the gay community (when most of them hate the gay community and are homofobics) not even show their cheeks even worse putting things inside their asshole but if you nowadays call a gay action ¡MONEY! Then I think the world is about to end soon cause that’s the craziest thing I can consider as an answer if that’s not gay to you then i can say there are not a single gay human being in this world
Interesting
Straight men showing off their ass for money isn’t a new concept…and none of his content says he would let a guy touch him

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
Interesting
I think it used to be like that back-in-the-day. These days, though, I think guys know what they are getting into when they start an OF. There is too much information and visibility for them not to. Michael Wlodasky is straight, married (to a woman), and has only ever done solo content -- but grew accustomed to using an occasion finger or small dildo. He knows his ass is his best asset -- because gay men and straight women were telling him such before he even got on OF.

Nemian

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it used to be like that back-in-the-day. These days, though, I think guys know what they are getting into when they start an OF. There is too much information and visibility for them not to. Michael Wlodasky is straight, married (to a woman), and has only ever done solo content -- but grew accustomed to using an occasion finger or small dildo. He knows his ass is his best asset -- because gay men and straight women were telling him such before he even got on OF.
Exactly

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
has he stopped making content?
Michael had for a time -- but he has started it back up, again. One thing I appreciate about Michael is that he is very honest. When he goes on extended breaks, it let's people know and reduces the price of his stuff. He doesn't just disappear like many others do.

Sdinho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I don’t get gay vibes from him
So spreading your cheeks to show your asshole playing with it either fingering or putting big dildos inside isn’t gay in some “straight” men but it is in others ?
Why on one side has to be called that’s gay and on the other side has to be called “that’s for money”?
I don’t understand your arguments honestly and that is why those “gay for pay” think they can go out in life getting fucked In some cases,getting fingered and putting dildos inside would never make them lose their masculinity because you also agreed with them but for us all that mentioned definitely has to be considered gay : unamused:that’s crazy for real:skull:

But anyway you can still thinking whatever you want at the end is your opinion but mine will always be that A real straight man would never do or even consider doing what I mentioned above with his ass because to them that is gay and if for them that’s gay why for some of you isn’t?

jakeytollboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So spreading your cheeks to show your asshole playing with it either fingering or putting big dildos inside isn’t gay in some “straight” men but it is in others ?
Why on one side has to be called that’s gay and on the other side has to be called “that’s for money”?
I don’t understand your arguments honestly and that is why those “gay for pay” think they can go out in life getting fucked In some cases,getting fingered and putting dildos inside would never make them lose their masculinity because you also agreed with them but for us all that mentioned definitely has to be considered gay : unamused:that’s crazy for real:skull:

But anyway you can still thinking whatever you want at the end is your opinion but mine will always be that A real straight man would never do or even consider doing what I mentioned above with his ass because to them that is gay and if for them that’s gay why for some of you isn’t?
You’re right, it is an opinion. My opinion is less talk and more photos and pictures

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

yes a man can play with his ass and still be straight, or even get pegged by a woman and still be straights, gay is doing explicit stuff with the same sex, its not hard to get, plus to mention the fact that he does all these things because thats what you same gay men want to see so he can get paid, doesn't mean he actually enjoys it

bestasseater24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting
Literally who gives a fuck