Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was still very much ashamed of my sexuality in college. For me, wild was the two guy classmates who found their way into my single late at night. I'm sure I poured out all kinds of angst... I don't remember. What I do remember is that both encounters ended with some pretty passionate head and quick exits. And that both men became ministers.

I also recall that one woman I tried to date, who dumped me because I didn't show her the kind of attention she was looking for, was later known to have frantic, clothes ripping, almost acrobatic sex with an Italian guy in my class... in plain view thanks to the floor to ceiling glass window walls of that side of the campus (hint: the original college name is no longer and is four hours north of New York City). I never had a ringside seat but i do remember the guy walking around always looking very rumpled. Not sure it would have worked out with her even if I was able to get boned up ...

ps, 25 years into my marriage I finally let myself be with guys... and made up for lost time.

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Semi-public first hookup with a hot coworker.

She had no idea I was hung at all before this. The first time she saw my dick was in a parking garage below her apartment. It was late at night. We had known each other for months, maybe over a year, and gone out a few times to briefly hang out at bars or parties. But we had just kissed for the first time outside a bar - as big surprise I did not see coming. Then we separated for a while, and then met up again so I could walk her home at her request (which is when I knew something was going to happen).

We made out in the parking garage, which had open sides and people from the street and other apartment balconies could see in, and I was very forceful with her. She loved it. I took a chance and unhooked her bra while we stood against her car (she had big tits, 32DD, that I had wanted to see for a long time), and I began feeling her chest. I got hard, and felt thick as fuck, so I took another chance and put her hand on my bulge. She sighed a bit. So, I pulled it out, and she began stroking it. She looked at it, held it over her hand, stroked it slowly, and smiled before kissing me again. She kept stroking while we kissed. Eventually, she started stroking with two hands, I had her tits hanging out of the bottom of her bra, visible to me, and I had my right hand playing with her tits while my left explored her body generally. I noticed at some point that there were people in the dark on a nearby balcony who could see us, but I didn’t stop. I let them watch a hot Asian girl with big tits stroke a huge cock in the parking garage.

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should add:

She didn't invite me upstairs to her room that night. She said it was because of her roommates, but it wasn't - I found out later that she had a boyfriend up there, who I didn't know about. I didn't know she was dating anyone, much less that he was just upstairs while she was stroking my dick!

But it definitely left an impression on her. She turned out to be kind of a size queen. She broke up with her boyfriend and we were fucking like a week later, and she continued to be a great FWB for like three more years.

The most size-queeny she got was the one time, after she broke up with a different boyfriend who she had been with for almost a year (and not having sex with me during that time), she came back to my apartment. Shortly after we started, I was standing at the side of the bed, fucking her with her legs up, and she was loving it. She was screaming, her eyes rolling back, but then I slowed down to avoid cumming. I put her legs out to the side and leaned down to her, slowly moving in and out. I asked her, “Did you miss my dick?” She smiled. I pulled it mostly out, making shallow thrusts, and asked her, “Did you miss it?” She smiled bigger. I teased her with one slightly deeper thrust, and she moaned. I asked her “Did you miss my dick?” And she yelled out, “Fuck, I missed your huge fucking cock, put it back in!” After we were done that night, she told me that she was serious, that her ex was small, that and she didn’t like fucking smaller guys because she felt too “in control.” I was the only one so big that she felt “helpless,” like I could “break her,” and she loved it.

A little visual aid:

10414597_10205532218014465_7649104480167287029_nshareb - Copy.jpg

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a very hot experience sophomore year in college. I had a mfm threesome with my roommate who was a good friend and a girl I worked with. We had been at happy hour and ended up back at her place and one thing led to another and pretty soon all three of us are naked. my buddy and I had never seen each other hard before and the two of us were standing side by side while she went back and forth taking turns sucking our cocks. We were both rock hard and staring at all of the action and each other’s cocks. I’ll never forget the look on his face of sexual excitement with a touch of humiliation and surprise by our size difference. The bed lamp was on so you could see everything. I was surprised that he was smaller than I was expecting. We were both the same height and weight so i assumed we’d have similar cock sizes, but he was 4.5 or 5 inches long and his girth was around 4 inches. The three of us had a blast and took turns fucking and sucking but I’ll never forget that. It left me feeling like I had a big cock and wondering what size every guy I’d meet thereafter was. Both she and he brought it up afterwards which was kinda hot to talk about.
I’ve jacked off many times thinking about that experience And my buddy‘s small cock