Ways to Hook Up with Straight Men/ Straight Men Experiences

Jdx0818

Superior Member
Media
Hi everyone, just wanted to start this thread of ways that we’ve hooked up with straight men.

Please share your stories/experiences.

Maybe there’s something in it for everyone. Those who want to know how others have done it and/or try it.

Jdx0818

Superior Member
Media
I remember my first experience was with a guy i knew from school. Never really talked to him. Added him online years later. Began messaging him at first to become his friend and then saw many signs of him being homophobic towards me and so i stopped talking to him.

I began to notice almost every night when i already was asleep he’d hit me up and the next morning i’d just see these “what’s up” messages but i’d ignore them. Happened a few times so eventually i just said what did he want? And i guess he may have been bored/lonely/etc? (Never really said those words but def implied it with the constant messages) I don’t remember but anyways we got back to talking and then something changed when we were joking about something and i asked if he’s ever been curious before and to my surprise he said he had and i was blown away because here this guy was who was one of my biggest crushes in school and so i saw the opportunity and i think i asked him if he wanted to try out stuff with me and of course he was uncertain but eventually came around and the first time we planned to do something he ghosted me probably because of the nerves and then the first night it actually happened! I gave him a blow job in the back seat of my car and ngl i was a bit disappointed with his dick :joy: but still it was something that changed the way i do things going forward with people. :)

Jdx0818

Superior Member
Media
So some key indicators to take away are when men are homophobic. (Obviously be careful and be safe when dealing with these kind of men) try warming up to them and maybe when you built a good enough bond, * plant the seed * and ask them if they’ve ever been curious before and if they’re honest with themselves they’ll say yeah cause who hasn’t been curious before at least once. Then go from there..

Reactions: dionysis11

Jdx0818

Superior Member
Media
I just thought of a possible key indicator, i had another “straight” guy experience and this guy was very self absorbed. So i kinda feel like any man who is too caught up in their own image will actively try to feel somewhat validated either attractively or sexually.

-like they’ll look at what makes other guys attractive and apply those things to their life or self.

Jdx0818

Superior Member
Media
I just thought of a possible key indicator, i had another “straight” guy experience and this guy was very self absorbed. So i kinda feel like any man who is too caught up in their own image will actively try to feel somewhat validated either attractively or sexually.

-like they’ll look at what makes other guys attractive and apply those things to their life or self.
The guy in question had a lot of mental health issues and was like a sex addict imo so maybe those are other factors as well

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my dream is to hook up with neighbors or suburb daddies who have not had any good head from their wives or girlfriends.
Can't tell you the number of suburban dads I've sucked off or who have sucked me. Many of them getting very little or no sex from the wife added to their curiosity of getting together with another guy.

Jdx0818

Superior Member
Media
Can't tell you the number of suburban dads I've sucked off or who have sucked me. Many of them getting very little or no sex from the wife added to their curiosity of getting together with another guy.
Ooo, care to share how those conversations went? The approach/initiation..

Reactions: dionysis11

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ooo, care to share how those conversations went? The approach/initiation..
Basically being friendly, open to listening and easing into conversations especially about sex or the lack of it, how horny guys get, etc. A little flirting after a while didn't hurt. Also helped that my place was clothing optional and most guys enjoyed hanging out naked, just chilling together.

trainisom23

Expert Member
Media
Basically being friendly, open to listening and easing into conversations especially about sex or the lack of it, how horny guys get, etc. A little flirting after a while didn't hurt. Also helped that my place was clothing optional and most guys enjoyed hanging out naked, just chilling together.
many gay guys pretend to be straight on dating apps, so, i was specifically referring to real neighbors like at most within 15-20 blocks of your own home... when i walk my dog, i sometimes see questionable straight couples whose cars are parked next to each other and would seem to be finishing a quickie in one car and then immediately drive their separate ways lol

trainisom23

Expert Member
Media
tell us some of your encounters, if you don't mind, and how you met them exactly

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tell us some of your encounters, if you don't mind, and how you met them exactly
Some of them were neighbors, not immediately next door but in the local area. A few played sports together (tennis, golf) at a club which made showering together afterward very easy. Also played in a softball league for some time which meant hanging out together after, allowing guys to shower and/or change as well as a few drinks (enough for guys to loosen up but not enough to take advantage of them). Once in a while, comments and jokes about guys' sizes and comparisons which led to bragging and asking for proof.

Reactions: coldsilver9

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to travel throughout the United States for work and I have discovered that hotel bars…. Not the nice ones, just a regular every day hotel bars are teaming with horny guys looking to for an anonymous hook up.
I’ve had plenty of weddings rings touching my erected cock lol