Why I Love Riding Dick

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a smooth married bi virgin, looking forward to that first dick…a lot
I understand completely. That curiosity and desire just won't go away will it? It will just keep getting stronger........until you finally give in and experience it........I hope you find the right guy to explore with.....dick is so damn good.......the feel.....the smell.....the taste in your mouth......feeling him open your ass and slide inside....just so intimate.....so erotic........so pleasurable.....so powerful.....

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, there is just nothing like riding dick. Slowly lowering my self on the top's hard cock, relaxing, and letting my ass get used to feeling him inside of me......and then slowly beginning to move my hips and ass.......slowly "thrusting with my own body against the cock inside of me....." Just a wonderful feeling......closing my eyes....arching my back.....feeling the pleasure beginning to grow as his cock rubs against my prostrate.....my own cock getting rock hard......

These GIFs depict what I am talking about. My minds just seems to go blank.....and all there is, is this immense pleasure growing deep inside my ass.....pleasure that has nothing to do with my own cock........and my body just seems to naturally start moving....thrusting again and again.....its a thrusting motion almost identical to the motion men use when they are a top, fucking someone....only now, you are a bottom working that delicious cock deep inside your ass......and it feels wonderful......mind blowing it feels so good.......until you are moaning uncontrollably..........legs shaking as your orgasm explodes.......

Yes.....I love it.....
I've never done this, but I've often thought of my body having male and female parts, notably my cock/ tongue as 'male' and butt/ mouth as 'female' and my mind wanders during sex to change from one gender or another, sometimes on a whim.

Can what you describe here be done with a dildo for practice? Or do you need real cock to get yourself to come? I have done some butt plug and anal dildo trial runs with some dual-density silicone dildos, but didn't seem to get to the climax you describe ( I was playing with my cock at the time, so maybe I'll go without that and see if it works better.)

This looks like it'd be so hot when I'm the top, lying on my back, and the bottom would be facing away from me, as my eye gets turned on by asses, thighs, and flat abs of both genders. Boobs, not so much, but asses, yum! :yum

OMG, I just thought of something else that's totally hot for me, namely black ass. My first roommate in college was a black body-builder and the white women lined up in droves to get tapped by him. My introduction to sex was when I'd wake up (often) in the middle of the night and there he was, white legs wrapped around his tiny black ass and the women moaning every time they came. And they came A LOT. :) I didn't realize I was bi at the time or I would have gone across the aisle and pegged his gorgeous black ass with my thick white dick while his very gorgeous black cock was deep into white pussy.

interracial. Man, what a turn-on. I still get goosebumps thinking about my cock buried in tight black male ass.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never done this, but I've often thought of my body having male and female parts, notably my cock/ tongue as 'male' and butt/ mouth as 'female' and my mind wanders during sex to change from one gender or another, sometimes on a whim.

Can what you describe here be done with a dildo for practice? Or do you need real cock to get yourself to come? I have done some butt plug and anal dildo trial runs with some dual-density silicone dildos, but didn't seem to get to the climax you describe ( I was playing with my cock at the time, so maybe I'll go without that and see if it works better.)

This looks like it'd be so hot when I'm the top, lying on my back, and the bottom would be facing away from me, as my eye gets turned on by asses, thighs, and flat abs of both genders. Boobs, not so much, but asses, yum! :yum

OMG, I just thought of something else that's totally hot for me, namely black ass. My first roommate in college was a black body-builder and the white women lined up in droves to get tapped by him. My introduction to sex was when I'd wake up (often) in the middle of the night and there he was, white legs wrapped around his tiny black ass and the women moaning every time they came. And they came A LOT. :) I didn't realize I was bi at the time or I would have gone across the aisle and pegged his gorgeous black ass with my thick white dick while his very gorgeous black cock was deep into white pussy.

interracial. Man, what a turn-on. I still get goosebumps thinking about my cock buried in tight black male ass.
Short answer to your question, is absolutely YES....you can use a dildo to practice with and "train your ass, body and prostate" to being penetrated.......and eventually having a hands free anal or prostate orgasm. It took me several years, but I can now have theses type of orgasms any time I want, just by sitting on my favorite dildo and riding.....

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Short answer to your question, is absolutely YES....you can use a dildo to practice with and "train your ass, body and prostate" to being penetrated.......and eventually having a hands free anal or prostate orgasm.
I'd rather think of it as training my ass, body, and prostate to ENGULF a cock (it's that female part of me that wants to consider it that way. Makes it hotter and more exciting for me. But that's just me.)
It took me several years, but I can now have theses type of orgasms any time I want, just by sitting on my favorite dildo and riding.....
Oh, OK. Maybe that's why I didn't feel the same the first time I used the dildo. I'll give it a try.

Thanks! :heart:

Reactions: Mister2101

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I understand completely. That curiosity and desire just won't go away will it? It will just keep getting stronger........until you finally give in and experience it........I hope you find the right guy to explore with.....dick is so damn good.......the feel.....the smell.....the taste in your mouth......feeling him open your ass and slide inside....just so intimate.....so erotic........so pleasurable.....so powerful.....
that is what is so alluring about it...funny though, I was never really bi until 10 years ago, maybe 15...mid 40's... for example, today, I have a nice thong on....!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is what is so alluring about it...funny though, I was never really bi until 10 years ago, maybe 15...mid 40's... for example, today, I have a nice thong on....!
If you can, try to find the "right guy" to experiment with. A mature, considerate guy who won't rush or pressure you....allow you to move forward at your own speed........try those things (i.e. mutual stroking, oral....) you are comfortable with at first.......then when you are comfortable you can maybe move on to other forms of intimacy......just my thoughts. That is how my first gay sex experiences took place.....and it was everything I was looking for and wanting.....

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Short answer to your question, is absolutely YES....you can use a dildo to practice with and "train your ass, body and prostate" to being penetrated.......and eventually having a hands free anal or prostate orgasm. It took me several years, but I can now have theses type of orgasms any time I want, just by sitting on my favorite dildo and riding.....
I absolutely agree with that! Dildo play allows me to relax and learn my body, tune into the sensations that bring pleasure and orgasm. I discovered my prostate orgasm through solo dildo play... after a decade of experimentation! And, holy shit! ...a whole new universe of sexual pleasure opened up to me!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
M
I absolutely agree with that! Dildo play allows me to relax and learn my body, tune into the sensations that bring pleasure and orgasm. I discovered my prostate orgasm through solo dildo play... after a decade of experimentation! And, holy shit! ...a whole new universe of sexual pleasure opened up to me!
My experience as well my friend. Takes time and patience.....but the reward is soooooo worth it!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got the "inner ache" others talk about in another thread..........craving that feeling of being penetrated anally by a nice thick, throbbing cock......god I need it.............nice and slow......nice and deep............in and out......in and out........feel him open me up again and again.......and then slowly slide in balls deep.....feeling every inch....nice and slick.....his balls resting against my balls......again and again.......constant anal pleasure as his cock strikes and rubs against my prostate.......begging him to never stop fucking me.........

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
woke up this morning......god I need it sooooo bad........I edged yesterday for a couple hours riding a nice 7" dildo......but didn't cum........I'm so fucking horny today........craving that dick inside of me.....and it's such a strong craving.........
(m=eaSaaTbWx)(mh=tfmr0Qhvmqa8OVwi)0.jpg
(m=qQNMJ5VbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=4ahcIqhgpipUJ8MI)0.jpg
029_1000.jpg
097_1000.jpg
137_1000.jpg
10888516_084_e2dc.jpg
20891223_051_9d51.jpg
35515752_013_37cd.jpg
69844051_050_c836.jpg

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
woke up this morning......god I need it sooooo bad........I edged yesterday for a couple hours riding a nice 7" dildo......but didn't cum........I'm so fucking horny today........craving that dick inside of me.....and it's such a strong craving.........
View attachment 124291141
As soon as I saw your latest, especially this one, one of my own toys (an 8 inch black, ribbed monster) was out and in action! That smooth guy, riding his toy and squirting is so hot!

• Love
Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As soon as I saw your latest, especially this one, one of my own toys (an 8 inch black, ribbed monster) was out and in action! That smooth guy, riding his toy and squirting is so hot!
I love it.........I rode my dildo two times yesterday......each time for about 30 minutes .......an hour apart sessions........second session, I couldn't take it anymore.........rubbing my nipples while riding.....eyes closed.......legs shaking.......moaning and crying out..........shot my load several feet.........followed by a river of milky cum......never touched my own cock.......just a mind numbing orgasm........god it felt good.....and now I'm super horny today.......wanting more.......anal pleasure.......