Maths Teacher (guy on guy)

RonEffinSwanson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 39, from the UK and I am on a hookup site called fabguys, amongst others. I got messaged by a guy, 61 new profile, headless photos of a manly body, hairy, strong looking shoulders and thighs. Exactly my type, I sent him my headless nudes, we messaged and chatted he described himself as an exoereinced dominant top that knew how to get what he wanted, he was under 10 miles away and could accommodate...

So, one Friday I arranged to go over to his house for "coffee." I took the whole day off, had a small meal the night before, lay in, skipped breakfast, showered and prepped myself in case the meet turned into nore than just two strangers drinking coffee in his kitchen listening to the clock tick - there was already some chemistry in the messages so I was fairly sure there was going to be some action.

About 12:00 I head over to his house after confirming he's still up for it. Slight wobble when he told me he was nervous and then didn't message for an hour or so with his address, I thought he had bottled it but just as I was about to give up hooe he replied and I told him I was on my way.

15 mins later I'm walking up the path to his house. I see him peeking out the front window and seconds later the door opens. We set eyes on each other and there is an awkward moment of silence as we lay eyes on each other... Then that moment of recognition... He says "Don't just stand there Stephen come in." This confirms that feeling of recognition as up until now he has only known me by my profile name.

I come in the house and he closes the door behind, a bit more awkward silence as I follow him into his living room. He offers me a drink and I ask for water he sits down and we address the elephant in the room. He is in fact Mr Martin, my year 10 maths teacher. I haven't seen him since I left school so well over 20 years, the last time I saw him he was giving me detention for talking in class or handing in my homework late, now we've sent each other naked photos and I have sent him messages with phrases along the lines of "I want you balls deep in my throat." and "Stretch my hole with your hard cock."

Similarly he has sent me phrases detailing how he was going to rub his balls on my face and make me swallow every drop of his hot cum I also know from our correspondence that he mosly prefers to fuck guys in the doggy style positon so he can drive his dick in deep.

So there's that, and he's good at fractions.

Anyway we address the elephant in the room - we discuss whether it's awkward that 20 ish years ago I was a pupil of his (and not a great one,) he offers me the opportunity to leave which I decline. He points out that we've seen naked photos of each other and that he would appreciate it if we never talked of this with any of my former classmates - I assure him that there is no chance of that whatsoever. He circles back around to the point that I've seen pictures of his cock, he asks me if I enjoyed recieving them and chatting to him and points out that it probably doesn't matter thatbhe was my teacher 20 years ago, today we are two horny blokes.

I mention to him that I had enjoyed his pictures and that he has a muscular physique and seemingly a rather attractive penis he thinks for a bit and says "Oh you like the look of my cock?" I give him an affirmative reply and he asks me if I think it's capable of sucking itself. I take this as a moderately strong hint that it's time to get to work, sliding off my chair I crawl the two or so metres over to him as he unbuckles his belt and opens his legs, sliding his trousers down he reveals a semi-hard circumcised cock visibly throbbing and swelling accompanied by a pair of low hanging, full looking balls all topped off by neatly trimmed but still quite thick black pubic hair, set between those hairy muscular thighs, I mean for a guy like me, that sight is like the fucking Mona Lisa or a beautiful field of tulips, I mean it's just gorgeous.

My heart racing with excitement I try a blowjob technique I like to think heightens the suspense, as my mouth neared his rapidly stiffening member I exhaled deeply so that he could feel my hot breath fall over his inner thighs and caress that gorgeous man meat that I am about to envelop into my hot, wet mouth.

Clearly, Mr Martin was not one for long pauses or suspense, he knew what he wanted and he took it.

He leant forward and two strong hands clamped themselves to the back of my head, he rolled his hips forward and pulled my head in so that the engorged cherry head of his hard thick cock was pressing against my tonsils and doing it's best to bully it's way past my throat barrier, groaning and exhaling Mr Martin pulled my head in harder and rolled his hips just a few more degrees and succeeded in getting the head of his magnificent beast past my throat barrier, bottoming out his cock into my face so that those big heavy balls pressed into my chin and my nose pressed into his stomach, my hands, one having found it's way around his back, the other, under his shirt onto his chest gripping at his skin as I spluttered and gagged pathetically trying to accept him into my throat. A lesson I clearly needed to learn was how to better control my gag reflex.

Well that escalated quickly.

Eyes streaming, mouth running with spit, struggling for breath, gagging on an older guy's thick dick, I have to admit I was having the time of my life. If I was capable of rational thought at this point I might have congratulated myself for making sure I came here on an empty stomach as I was now reaping the rewards of being able to take the merciless throat fucking I was being afforded.

occasionally slapping his sides to let him know that I was about to pass out, or gag a little bit too hard was largely ignored, Mr Martin only withdrew to rub his cock sloppy with my saliva around my face, slap me with it and push my face into his balls while he asked me if I liked it, and occasionally lifting his legs so that I could "lick his hairy hole like a good boy" of course I answered in the affirmative while taking the opportunity to reoxygenate.

In a brief moment of rest while Mr Martin removed his shirt it became apparent that somewhere during the melee of this once in a lifetime skull fucking Somehow my trousers had been removed and Mr Martin was now completely naked, I responded in kind by removing my now, wet t-shirt, there we were, him sat in his chair, me on my knees, ass in the air, face pressed into my ex maths teachers crotch completely naked and loving every sordid second.

He released one of his hands from my head, the other maintaining pressure so that his cock remained just a touch north of my Adam's apple, his hand traced down my spine and found it's way to the cheeks of my arse which it handled, groped and spanked roughly before his wandering fingers found their way between my cheeks and with a throaty groan he began exploring my hole, spitting in his hand for lube as he probed he worked my hole with his fingers as he worked my throat with his thick cherry headed dick.

He withdrew his cock from the hot sloppy wetness of my throat and in one deft move pushed my face into the chair as he rose and positioned himself behind me.

It's at this point that I realise I haven't told you how big he was, I'm 7.5inches and Mr Martin was not quite as long, a little under 7 inches I would say but no doubt quite a bit thicker than me with a bulbous purple cherry head topping off his manhood.

Luckily for me His cock (and balls and thighs, and chair and my t shirt) was literally dripping with my spit and his fingering had given my hole a semi-generous covering of his spit because it was clear that Mr Martin had no time for finding the tube of lube I had considerately brought with me, nor was he concerned about the condoms in the pocket of my trousers. I felt that bulbous purple cherry head apply gentle pressure to my hole as a drip of spit landed on top, at the junction of hole and cock (he had good aim for a maths teacher - Geometry?)

he drove that thick cock home, seemingly deaf to my cries and begging him to go "slow slow slow slow."

I got that searing stretching pain that took me back to my younger days as he selfishly drove himself into me, taking what he wanted. Not often I quote Madonna but I was like a virgin, touched for the very first time." (too cheesy?)

after 30 seconds or so of spitting, thrusting and ignoring my pathetic whimpering about how he was too big to go hard and my frankly now embarrasing repition of the words "Slow please slow." I got that familiar "pop" and his cock found itself at home inside me that feeling of complete euphoric fullness accompanied by a gentle sting of being stretched overwhelmed my senses and I became his cock whore as he gripped my thighs and took long, deep thrusts, pounding me as he leant over so that his body pressed against mine and he could whisper filth into my ears about how much I was enjoying him in my guts and how he was going to make sure I felt him for days afterwards.

5 minutes of truly masterful dominant fucking and I find myself whimpering that I am going to cum I can feel the orgasm building up inside me in the very centre of my being, every thrust of his throbbing cock bringing me closer and closer to an earth shattering orgasm.

He reaches between my legs and squeezes my balls with those strong hands finally tipping me over the edge by biting my neck I shoot my load against his chair, my hole tightening around his cock he holds still for a second as all of the flhid in my body seemingly drains out of my cock via my balls. I'm totally spent at this but Mr Martin is eager for more, he withdraws and turns me onto my back on the floor, kneeling above me he opens my legs and enters me once again, pinning my knees to his shoulders he contorts my body so that he can hold my hips and pound his cock into the deepest recesses of my body, sweaty and breathless he
relentless pounds at me for three or four more minuted before his thrusts become slower and more deliberate. I feel his cock jerking as he shudders and fills me with his cum.

With a slurp he pulls out of me, kneeling over me he shoots a thick rope of cum over my body before plunging his cock into my mouth, I taste a glob of salty cum as it slides down my throat.

Ass to mouth. Never done that before. Always been a bit put off by the idea, didn't have any choice in the matter here but as he rubbed his slowly deflating cock into my mouth, over my face I realised how deliciously slutty I felt.

Lesson 2. I'll be doing that again.

eventually after he had fed some of his cum to me from my chest via his fingers we lay on the floor next to each other sticky, sweaty, post orgasmic, panting for breath him playing with my flaccid cock, I lifted me head onto his chest and reached down to stroke his thighs, his gorgeous flaccid cock laying sideways across his body.

he asked if I wanted a shower and I gladly accepted, a session of long, hot, wet oral sex ensued culminating in me swallowing another hot load and Mr Martin taking mine on his chest.

I left, walking somewhat unsteadily down his garden path in the darkness after hours of hot, rough sex feeling entirely depleted