Who's in the Washington, DC area?

davenva2000us

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
SpaWorld appeals to a real mixture of gents who share a common interest of being naked in the company of like minded. If the vibe is right the possibility of contact often presents itself otherwise there is a fair amount of non verbal communication. Sporting a hard on is totally okay at the spa. Every penis owner knows that erections are a form of non verbal communication that is constantly underway.
Is the men’s side open again?

benbasaur

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No key card at Hilton. I remember going there for a hookup in 2019 when I was in college and saw a few guys waiting in the hallway to pound a guy once, going on the app only to find another available yummy on another floor. Good time. The GW bathroom was fun too.
Thanks man. I also heard the capitol Hilton doesn’t either, anyone know for sure?

boysandstuds

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any fit twinks or studs who would be interested in donating some sperm and being milked dry? I want to try the Natural Harvest cookbook

Reactions: c_smith

tikebig8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey men, I am always up for male bonding over golf, weight training, biking you name it. Live in Old Town Alexandria. Married man who loves to stay in shape. I even follow Peter Attia. Hit me up if interested in getting out of the house.

codyknight5959

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a couple weeks I will be in DC on a work trip. For one of those days, I will have quite a bit of down time and would like to check out a Korean Spa in the area, but I have heard there are a few.

That said, which one would you recommend and why?

I’m a straight married dude, but I have jerked with bros before just as a way to blow off some steam. Not looking for sex, but would be cool with chatting and/or mutual jerking.

6’1” 215lbs. Fit. Hairy. 8”. Cut.

Globes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In a couple weeks I will be in DC on a work trip. For one of those days, I will have quite a bit of down time and would like to check out a Korean Spa in the area, but I have heard there are a few.

That said, which one would you recommend and why?

I’m a straight married dude, but I have jerked with bros before just as a way to blow off some steam. Not looking for sex, but would be cool with chatting and/or mutual jerking.

6’1” 215lbs. Fit. Hairy. 8”. Cut.

I'm also straight but I also like to play. I've had fun at Spa Riverside, but it's also the only one I've visited. It's small but cozy. I've only been on weekdays and it's quiet but fun can still be found.

Feel free to reach out when you're here if you're interested.

Reactions: 51arledge

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know what Riverside spa is like on a weekday, say middle of the day? Is it empty then or anyone around?
It varies day to day, and I haven't been able to discern any reasons.

My one insight is that when the weather is good (like today) the chances of seeing more than 3-4 guys there are near zero.