Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About an hour after they opened till noon.
Luck of the draw? I guess.
I mean, I've never known Parkside to be packed with guys like Riverside or SpaWorld; and on the afternoons when I've seen more than 15 guys there, the staff--with all those different windows--seems to be monitoring it closely.
The last morning I went, with the express purpose of meeting up with guy I'd chatted with on the apps, I played with him and 2 other guys ...and I'm pretty sure 2 others were game.

Are_we_there_now

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Luck of the draw? I guess.
I mean, I've never known Parkside to be packed with guys like Riverside or SpaWorld; and on the afternoons when I've seen more than 15 guys there, the staff--with all those different windows--seems to be monitoring it closely.
The last morning I went, with the express purpose of meeting up with guy I'd chatted with on the apps, I played with him and 2 other guys ...and I'm pretty sure 2 others were game.
It certainly could have been a timing / day of the week, Saturday. There are a generous plenty arrangement of window; like a showroom.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It certainly could have been a timing / day of the week, Saturday. There are a generous plenty arrangement of window; like a showroom.
OK. I think weekday mornings are better than weekend mornings.

Reactions: Gucci Lover

CaptainAmazing999

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen some Groupon deals for Spa World, but they typically have restrictions where they're not valid on weekends/holidays.
Actually, I just sort of answered my own Spa World question -- the current Groupon deal has different price points with different options including an "any day" option. :) But open to hearing about any other deals.

justplainGabe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had some steamy fun in the steam room at King Spa today. Basically everyone in the men’s wet spa was gay and down. Lots of big swinging trunks also- the guy who finished me in the steam room told me Parkside in Annandale is reeeeally cruisey on weekends so gotta check that out

Are_we_there_now

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had some steamy fun in the steam room at King Spa today. Basically everyone in the men’s wet spa was gay and down. Lots of big swinging trunks also- the guy who finished me in the steam room told me Parkside in Annandale is reeeeally cruisey on weekends so gotta check that out
Interesting report. Had no idea that King was a worthwhile addition since SpaWorld is my first choice.

Reactions: Gucci Lover

Globes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just discovered this forum. Pretty cool conversations with likeminded folks. Anyone in the NoVa area who’s in a straight relationship but enjoys intimacy (no sex) w a naked dude

The spas are really great for that. Up until about 18 months ago, I thought I was completely straight. Something happened and I realized I wanted to experiment. I first went to a spa because it would let me be around naked dudes with no commitment and would allow me to test the waters, so to speak.

Are_we_there_now

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The spas are really great for that. Up until about 18 months ago, I thought I was completely straight. Something happened and I realized I wanted to experiment. I first went to a spa because it would let me be around naked dudes with no commitment and would allow me to test the waters, so to speak.
Precisely. Getting a hand job by a guy for the first time. Seeing some great looking cocks, nicely erect, stroke with some others. Seeing and being seen. So wonderful.