Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thinking about checking out Parkside or riverside but have never been to any Korean spa before. Wondering if someone who has been before can give some pointers.
A lot depends on what you want to happen, what you're comfortable being around, and when you go:
* Parkside will feel more upscale and there's much less likelihood of you seeing anything sexual going on or anyone coming on to you. There's still good bodies to look at and it can be very relaxing. If you want to play, that's more possible before Noon when the massage staff starts.
* Riverside is much more funky and there's more likelihood that some guy will touch you or let you touch him. Often, there are very obese guys there, but still a good percentage of attractive men.

There's much more possibility of getting to cum at Riversde, but there is the rare opportunity at Parkside.

funnkinky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A lot depends on what you want to happen, what you're comfortable being around, and when you go:
* Parkside will feel more upscale and there's much less likelihood of you seeing anything sexual going on or anyone coming on to you. There's still good bodies to look at and it can be very relaxing. If you want to play, that's more possible before Noon when the massage staff starts.
* Riverside is much more funky and there's more likelihood that some guy will touch you or let you touch him. Often, there are very obese guys there, but still a good percentage of attractive men.

There's much more possibility of getting to cum at Riversde, but there is the rare opportunity at Parkside.
YMMV - if you go to Parkside on a weekday late morning / early afternoon, you will likely find action since the minders tend not to be around as much. I’ve been lucky 75% of my visits to enjoy some play time.

Reactions: Duke York

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YMMV - if you go to Parkside on a weekday late morning / early afternoon, you will likely find action since the minders tend not to be around as much. I’ve been lucky 75% of my visits to enjoy some play time.
Yes, this is true for me as well.

2021guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never been to a Korean spa before and wondering if you are supposed to take a towel with you into the male only area? Been to a German therme where most people take towels around and when you go into a dry sauna you are expected to sit on your towel. Is it like that with the Korean spas? Or are you supposed to leave the towel in your locker? From the pictures I've seen, it doesn't really look like there are hooks to hang your towel???

Reactions: Gucci Lover

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never been to a Korean spa before and wondering if you are supposed to take a towel with you into the male only area? Been to a German therme where most people take towels around and when you go into a dry sauna you are expected to sit on your towel. Is it like that with the Korean spas? Or are you supposed to leave the towel in your locker? From the pictures I've seen, it doesn't really look like there are hooks to hang your towel???
They will provide you with towels. Some of the spas give you 3 towels to use; others just have stacks so you use as many as you want.
You should take one with you at all times to sit on. You leave everything else in your lockers: typically shoes out near the main entrance, then all clothes as you strip to come into the spa area.
Have fun!

Gucci Lover

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Excellent question!

dcjerk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey everyone, despite the username/location listed on here, I'm no longer local to DC but will be back for a couple of nights in mid-April, staying in a hotel downtown and looking for some discreet fun while I'm there. Reply here or send me a private message if you're interesting in trying to connect. A small group could also be fun if people are down. I should be able to host in my hotel or travel within reason.

riboi0818

Cherished Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
Hey everyone, despite the username/location listed on here, I'm no longer local to DC but will be back for a couple of nights in mid-April, staying in a hotel downtown and looking for some discreet fun while I'm there. Reply here or send me a private message if you're interesting in trying to connect. A small group could also be fun if people are down. I should be able to host in my hotel or travel within reason.
Nice cock! I'd be down

Reactions: Duke York