bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nonebetterstacheboy.jpg
nonebetterstacheboy1.jpg
nonebetterstacheboy2.jpg

Finally found this guy again after many years. Just feast on those impeccable looks, perfect stache, perfect stache color contrast and AMAZING all over transformation when he got the flat top. I've seen some staches that suited the guy, but this one is at the top of the list. Just WOW.

I know this is an old picture, I'd love to see how this guy looks today and whatever look he's sporting. To me the solo mustache is his identity.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mustachemanfucking.jpg

Found this vid of a mustache man fucking the other day and have been looking at it constantly since. I think I could cum just looking at his stache while he was fucking me. I can't describe the effect it has on me when a guy has a big, fine solo stache. At first I thought he was fucking a woman because the legs looked shaved, but the voice of the one he's fucking kind of sounds like a man.

Mustache Man fucking - ThisVid.com

Orvieto

Legendary Member
Media
View attachment 116071311
Found this vid of a mustache man fucking the other day and have been looking at it constantly since. I think I could cum just looking at his stache while he was fucking me. I can't describe the effect it has on me when a guy has a big, fine solo stache. At first I thought he was fucking a woman because the legs looked shaved, but the voice of the one he's fucking kind of sounds like a man.

Mustache Man fucking - ThisVid.com
Anyone knows his name?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
colinfstache.jpg

The mustache of Colin Farrell to me, gives him the attitude that he's gonna pound you til there's blood. Damn, he looks so hot blooded. I remember seeing his sex tapes years ago and he was so sexy fucking that woman. Playing with his dick before he fucked her too.

Just an amazing stache.