When and how did you learn that your cock was big/small? (18+)

Jackobo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More to say if I have a small penis or not is more of a question because I am 18 years old I am not very tall I measure 1 meter 68 cm and my penis measures between 14 and 13 cm approximately so no yes yes for my age that's fine or not

Reactions: alexD37

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More to say if I have a small penis or not is more of a question because I am 18 years old I am not very tall I measure 1 meter 68 cm and my penis measures between 14 and 13 cm approximately so no yes yes for my age that's fine or not
You penis size has nothing to do with your height.
At 13-14 cm, your penis size is perfectly average.

NeedARelease

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Literally learned in this site a few weeks ago I apparently have a good one. I was searching online for something else when I stumbled across this site.

I said what the hell and joined and said let’s see where is goes. I’m 38 and wish I would have joined years ago . It’s been a big confidence boost for me and I’ve even branched out to other sites. I know it’s not the biggest out there but it sure is nice knowing what I have.

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was around 19 when i figured out i was above average. The first few girls I hooked up with in college all made comments that I was bigger than their ex or bigger than they expected. Then i had a 3 way with a buddy and a girl from work after we were all at happy hour. It was really hot and a lot of fun , but i couldn’t help notice I was quite a bit bigger than my buddy. Afterwards he wouldn’t shut up about it saying how surprised he was and how lucky I was. He brought it up for years haha.

D

deleted356166

Believe it or not, now in my 40s is when I'm learning that my size appears to be on the good side for most people I meet. I've always thought it was on the small side but in 80% of my hookups, it appears to be the opposite. Weird.
I find this to be extremely true as well in my experiences as I've gotten into my 40s.

When I was younger I thought I had a smaller average sized dick, but me being a short and slim guy I've been told that my solid 6" stiff pipe looks perfect so I didn't have a lot of penis envy, only admiration for larger cocks. I've also realized that a lot of guys my age have dad bods now, and they tend to be fatter in the waist and dick area which makes their size shorter in visible length. Random jo with buddies have shown me I'm on the high average side more now than I thought. I've frequently measured my length and girth over the years, and my girth has gone from 5.3" to 6.1" as I've gotten older. I'm perfectly happy with my 6x6 fuck stick, and my partners love the girth. There's a very large world of men with dicks wishing they had more than 4.5 - 5 inches in length. My thoughts are that now that being bisexual is generally accepted, bi-guys with smaller cocks are surfacing and looking to play.

Reactions: alexD37

bigcaleb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was in high school I was on a school trip where we were staying in hotels for the night 4 to a room. At one point I was just changing and one of them blurted out that I was huge. I felt pretty awkward about it at first because they wouldn't stop talkng about it. My friend would make jokes about it after that. Somehow word got around and occasionally I'd have someone random mention it that had never seen me naked.

D

deleted39601

I remember camping with me mates. This short guy in our group always showed a nice bulge, and was always hard in his brief's when changing LOL. I was really curious if i was bigger than him. Well I found my opportunity. When on a hike together he stop to take a piss, I decide to piss too so I just stand next to him, pull it out and blatantly looked down at booth of us. I was thicker and longer, and i was very nervous to try this bold move, so i was as small as i get! That was quite a confidence boost.

He never said anything, in fact I'm not sure he even noticed at the time.......Then later that night, when the four of us were going to bed, he and I were in sleeping bag next to each other. He yell out, "oh god, oh god, Adam's Monster cock is attacking me, help!" everyone in the tent just started laughing, but at me...... I said, "right monster cock, I wish" then they all were saying, "no dude, your dick is massive, we're so jealous"

these Guys, i never thought actually looked at me in the change rooms or while swimming. I was mortified, was it that noticeable?! It's not like i was ever full nude flaunting around the locker room. I usually got changed in the corner, keeping to myself, changing quickly. Never knew other guys noticed at all!!

from that point on i just let it hang in the locker room, never worried about it again.

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my second sexual encounter, the guy said I had a huge cock. bigger than the most he's played with, I'm afraid to say it's not as large as some on this site but I have no complaints.

I am 6' tall.
I have one complaint.. it’s not here with me hehe that is a nice dick.. length is pretty decent but it’s little thicker too

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
By time I was a certain age.. I was a solid 8 inches .. but after that it may grew 1/4 inch longer but it got little thicker

when a friend saw it first year in college he said he wished his was that big.. but all he had was this.. he was hard and little over 5 inches .. I told him don’t worry the his dick was nice and there are people out there the loved his size and I smiled at him

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hook up when I was younger, she ran her hand down my boxers and ran it back up dragging her hand along my whole at the time very long flaccid (we were going to fuck but she knocked the condom out of my hand "as a joke" and I decided to not go through with it). So we were still sort of fooling around, her trying to get me to fuck her, and she got very wide eyed when she realized how much soft dick she just ran her hand along.

A week later my friend hit me and said "so apparently she told all her girlfriends you have a big dick so now they all wanna fuck you and they told her she's stupid for fucking up the hook up!!" That was when I learned "I guess I'm not small or average?"

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When the hot girl next door and her cousin pulled out a ruler and measured it!
They told everyone and soon even my male friends were asking to see it and watch it shoot cum.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Gj816

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was early on for me. First time using a condom. My gf at the time was helping me put it on and it was a challenge. We finally got it on, but it was painfully tight. Had to switch the brand after that.... and yes, girls talk. Word got back to my buds and I've been ribbed about it ever since.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before I got my driver's license. I was in band and a girl, a year older than me, who had her license and was in band with me propositioned me for oral. I acccepted, she told all her friends. She use to pick me up for school and drop me off after school. So you can imagine the rumors that flew around in school.

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
size never was in my mind until late, about at 20 yrs old, when it happened to see another friend dick and noticed that it was way bigger, so I understand that penises can have different sizes. then I put attention to that and realize that they exists in a large range of measures, mostly unrelated to most of other body features and sizes. so I understood I'm short dicked on average. not a bit problem, though, and appreciate the two or three advantages I can get (for instance, my friend often had his cock make embarrassing escapes from short pants, zip, underware and such...)

Reactions: P.J.9 and lttle1

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I
Before I got my driver's license. I was in band and a girl, a year older than me, who had her license and was in band with me propositioned me for oral. I acccepted, she told all her friends. She use to pick me up for school and drop me off after school. So you can imagine the rumors that flew around in school.
I had lots of older girlfriends through high school.

Reactions: P.J.9