What type of foreskin do you have (or would you rather have) ?

DownNOut2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shit…I simply get kind of nauseous when I see pictures of “restored” foreskins, “anteater” foreskins, and “hooding”. I have tried to give uncut dudes a benefit of the doubt, but I just can not stand it! If have to abide with wet, slimy and smelly genitalia, I would prefer to just totally go straight where all of this stuff is internalized.
I'm sure all the uncut dudes are devastated and will truly never recover.

lucasmate

Cherished Member
Media
The appearance of the penis is influenced not only by its size and thickness, but also by the presence (or not) of the foreskin. As is well known, there are various types of foreskins with different features: length, elasticity etc. In this post, I want to pose two questions.

- Referring to the image you can see at this link ("https://postimg.org/image/elwa8dmyr"):

A) What type of foreskin do you have (only with flaccid penis) ?
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have (always olny with flaccid penis) ?

I want to clarify that these questions also apply to the circumcised: they will say what type of foreskin they would like. Clearly, to be able to respond more precisely to the questions, I have put, near each photo that you can see in the image I uploaded on the internet, a number. Specifically, wanting to give a brief description, they represent:

1) Glans fully covered with the foreskin that extends beyond;
2) Glans fully covered;
3) Glans covered but with the foreskin that leaves visible the urinary meatus;
4) Tip of the glans uncovered but the rest of the glans is covered by the foreskin;
5) Glans largely uncovered;
6) Glans always all uncovered;
7) Circumcision;

In conclusion, for information purposes, I also answer to the two questions:

A) What type of foreskin do you have ? NUMBER 2.
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have ? I wish I had the flaccid penis with the glans exposed. For this, I say NUMBER 4,5 OR 6. However, I believe that the best aesthetic is represented by the NUMBER 4.
I’ma 3 to 4 , my brother is definitely a1

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Little quirkiness that has nothing to do directly with the main topic of the discussion. A few days ago, I might say out of curiosity, I went to consult an important paper encyclopedia of my country published several years ago. Under the heading "prepuce" it was written: "sliding skin covering of the glans which, in the child, covers it entirely. The persistence of this disposition in the adult can cause problems of a medical nature".

I personally think that this text was very badly made and thought out. I guess that might have confused and created various doubts to a young boy, for example in the middle or at the end of puberty, inexperienced on the subject that he read the above. In fact, it is as if it is normal for the glans to be completely covered in the child, while this should be considered abnormal if it occurs in the adult. In short, it almost seems that the norm, after growth and development, is to always have the glans uncovered.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally think that this text was very badly made and thought out. I guess that might have confused and created various doubts to a young boy, for example in the middle or at the end of puberty, inexperienced on the subject that he read the above. In fact, it is as if it is normal for the glans to be completely covered in the child, while this should be considered abnormal if it occurs in the adult. In short, it almost seems that the norm, after growth and development, is to always have the glans uncovered.
Certainly, when soft, mine covers less now than it did before puberty but I have seen other adult cocks where it covers either more or less than mine. I do wonder, sometimes, how we distinguish between something that should be treated and something that should be considered just part of the diversity of different bodies.

My view is that if the owner is happy with it, there is no need to do anything.

Reactions: St00vie

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i want foreskin i h8 being jewish they snatched my foreskin <//3
Hi. Have you ever tried foreskin restoration? I've done it and it really works amazingly if you are motivated and dedicated enoigh.

John1812

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i want foreskin i h8 being jewish they snatched my foreskin <//3
Hi there, I guess as a Jew in the USA your foreskin didn't stand a chance of staying connect to you penis.
However, as restprep has stated, you could consider restoration. I know it is hard work and takes time, but if you look around this site you will find several guys who have perservered and the results are really good.
I am intact as i am from the UK where routine circumcision is very uncommon.

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there, I guess as a Jew in the USA your foreskin didn't stand a chance of staying connect to you penis.
However, as restprep has stated, you could consider restoration. I know it is hard work and takes time, but if you look around this site you will find several guys who have perservered and the results are really good.
I am intact as i am from the UK where routine circumcision is very uncommon.
@puppyboy_ I'm one of those who has restored his foreskin. Don't hesitate to drop me a DM if you are interested in knowing more about it

Reactions: WrikPrada

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My glans is naturally uncovered. But I can pull it over if I want to try and cover it. My head swells pretty big and lets itself out though haha. Would prefer a foreskin that covered it more permanently I think.

View attachment 104477551 View attachment 104477551

You obviously have a (very) short foreskin. This is not a strange thing, although many believe that an uncircumcised penis must necessarily have the glans covered when it is flaccid and exposed with an erection. Somewhat wrong concepts and the demonstration of this are the statistics (together with medical research): about 20% of uncircumcised men, especially after puberty, have a glans that is never fully covered (an essential condition only until early childhood). Indeed, the foreskin, like most other parts of the body, can have a different size from man to man. Aesthetically speaking, I'd rather have it like yours. I would like to have the glans always (at least partially) uncovered: I consider the penis with a short foreskin to be the most beautiful "type" ;)

CharlieJames123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You obviously have a (very) short foreskin. This is not a strange thing, although many believe that an uncircumcised penis must necessarily have the glans covered when it is flaccid and exposed with an erection. Somewhat wrong concepts and the demonstration of this are the statistics (together with medical research): about 20% of uncircumcised men, especially after puberty, have a glans that is never fully covered (an essential condition only until early childhood). Indeed, the foreskin, like most other parts of the body, can have a different size from man to man. Aesthetically speaking, I'd rather have it like yours. I would like to have the glans always (at least partially) uncovered: I consider the penis with a short foreskin to be the most beautiful "type" ;)
Thank you! I can manage partial cover most of the time I think, but it's effort haha!

Reactions: Flotiz

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank you! I can manage partial cover most of the time I think, but it's effort haha!

Whether fully or partially uncovered, it is always beautiful.

Among other things, from what I could see from the photos you uploaded, you really have a very "interesting" penis (as well as the aesthetic aspect, also in terms of length and width) :p. Mine, being small, is in no way comparable to yours.

In any case, just because I like the look of the uncovered glans, I often tend to leave the foreskin retracted (even with flaccid penis).

CharlieJames123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whether fully or partially uncovered, it is always beautiful.

Among other things, from what I could see from the photos you uploaded, you really have a very "interesting" penis (as well as the aesthetic aspect, also in terms of length and width) :p. Mine, being small, is in no way comparable to yours.

In any case, just because I like the look of the uncovered glans, I often tend to leave the foreskin retracted (even with flaccid penis).
''Interesting'' ? haha. Thanks... Yours is hot man, and great body too. Great balls! Selling yourself short there!

loveitbig72

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

yougotitboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Definitely a 1. I'm quite small when flaccid, so my foreskin is pretty long. Being a grower not a shower my foreskin completely retracts when I'm erect, with very little bunching. I do prefer the look of a cut cock, especially when soft. Would consider getting circumcised, but probably too old as early 50's.

Reactions: tomslee2001