What apps or sites do you like?

Lil dog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wondering what apps or sites for sex chat, dating, viewing pleasure women actually use- if any? This is kind of a general question becuase I wonder if men go to different sites. does you age matter- like do people use discord- is that already old ( I hopped on and it was beyond me how to even use it-lol- and seemed like mostly very young people (and seemed I should not even be there, so out). Cam sites are out there, reddit out there, or do people not really interact for casual or overtly sexual behaivor? trying to understand the social mores/views of women (and men) in this new world.

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly the only views ull get on this in this thread is from women as men can't reply to so u didnt need to add men into your post.

Secondly some women won't use other apps for personal safety reasons.

Discord is not a sex site it was mainly created for gamers.

Also a majority of the ladies that are here probably won't use other sites or apps as they have partners or husbands I could be wrong.

Me personally most apps and other sites are full of frauds and time wasters and I only really use here to chat nothing else

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I didn't use anything like that when I was single and I didn't think I would if I became single again.

When it comes to extracurricular relations (we have an agreement) I still don't use anything like that. I have one other partner I see once in awhile I met in person a few years ago. My fella, I'm not exactly positive how many other partners he has but I know he doesn't use anything like that either.

Just old fashioned face to face interaction.

And if you were talking about just looking, I don't do that much and if I do it's just on here.

I'd rather be the exhibit than the voyeur.

Last edited:
Reactions: PringlesGuy

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I'm a dinosaur so to speak, I'm not really interested in the Internet apart from shopping and coming here to lpsg. I certainly not interested in all these apps and social media etc, I also live in the countryside anyway and the Internet is too slow for all that other stuff anyway.
As far as sexual related stuff goes online I'm not interested, nothing about it is appealing to me and I'm certainly not a prude quite the opposite. My husband and myself have been have a wonderful full very active sex life, we've also been heavily involved in lifestyle communities for many years where I also practice the darker side of sexual kinks as a dominatrix.
Don't get me wrong, I've obviously seen some of what's online these days but I honestly can't think of anything more boring than going onto some app or whatever it is to see some lame guys jerking their shit lmao.
Each to their own, if it works for you that's great but I prefer the real thing.
Apart from shopping this is really the only other place I come online and that's mostly to chat with friends here and have my pennies worth in these forums.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are three sites that I frequent every single day: Facebook, Pinterest, and Big Weenie. Sometimes I don't make all three, but I try to be faithful. And I'm usually here at the same time every day because that's my rhythm.

The only apps I have on my phone are the first two above and some map software. I have Instagram, but I can't remember my login. And I don't want to get bogged down into anything else.

Daughter made me play with Snapchat. Not my thing. Fun for funny filters.

I honestly have no idea which direction I'm supposed to be swiping in those dating apps.

Like I said before, if I ever found myself single again I'd get a half dozen more cats and be happy.

Reactions: Crystal ball