What’s Your Biggest Sexual Fantasy?

Soxfan90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My fantasy is a hot straight guy letting me watch him fuck his wife/gf. He likes being objectified so he doesn’t mind, and makes faces/winks at me from time to time. He’s definitely fucking in a way that shows off his body for me.
That’s hot. I have a similar one, but it would be bending a hot straight guy over and fucking him in the ass in front of his wife. She encourages him throughout and is turned on.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Where to start? To name a few of mine:

1) Helping Steve Rickz and his amazing butt into some tight jeans or chinos.

2) Hotel bukkake weekend. Love a cum slut.

3) Sharing open showers with Danny D and Felix Jones.
The Danny D open shower is HOT. Add a couple more hung dudes like Eddie Big D and Andre Pijote and it would be ultimate. There’s definitely something about naked guys exhibiting in public showers and bathrooms

Blade-Blanco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fantasy would be my wife and I with another guy. As I've aged and became out of shape, the guy would be in great shape with a six pack. I'd like to sit back and watch him take her to town. In my fantasy, this guy challenging me to step my game up. Either way, the focus would be entirely on tag teaming her.

Another fantasy is being in a hot tub with friends. Popping her D tits out, asking if they like what they see, and to suck them.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fantasy would be my wife and I with another guy. As I've aged and became out of shape, the guy would be in great shape with a six pack. I'd like to sit back and watch him take her to town. In my fantasy, this guy challenging me to step my game up. Either way, the focus would be entirely on tag teaming her.

Another fantasy is being in a hot tub with friends. Popping her D tits out, asking if they like what they see, and to suck them.
I have been in the back of a taxi after a night out, had my arm around my wife and slipped my hand down her too, then pulled her tit out and played with her nipple before sucking on it, the taxi driver kept watching us in the mirror

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I share a fantasy of me finding her another guy with a very big cock. I’m the biggest she’s ever had and it’s made her curious to try an even bigger one while I watch and then join in to really spoil her

Cumz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My fantasy is a hot straight guy letting me watch him fuck his wife/gf. He likes being objectified so he doesn’t mind, and makes faces/winks at me from time to time. He’s definitely fucking in a way that shows off his body for me.
That’s so hot. I would love to be watched while fucking!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife, with my blessing and encouragement, had a lover that she fucked multiple times over the course of about two years. In that time period, we also found two guys that we had threesomes with many times.

It's been about ten years since the last time. I'd give anything to see her riding a hard cock again.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fantasy came true at a sex party. I got a train ran on me by a bunch of hot guys. All athletic dl trade at a sex party that was thrown by a buddy of mine for his dl frat brothers. Most of them flew in for gathers and the sex party was like the icing on the cake before they were to return to their regular lives. I was asked to be there and to be prepare to suck and fuck "tha homies." I came ready and it surpassed my expectations. I must've gotten railed by 10 hot guys. I remember the sex party ending around 4am and I distinctly remember hobbling to my car because I was damn near numb from the waist down due to all of the aggressive pounding. Each of the guys were trying to out-do the one before him so I took it like a champ.

pnkpk

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to be in the middle of reverse gangbang with BBWs with giant asses and tits and super hairy pussy.

I want them take my cock, worship it, use it, squirt, gag, puke, fart, piss on it and me.

Reactions: P.J.9 and diver6

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’d love to be the submissive sissy slut for several black men. Treated like a whore and humiliated. Forced fucked with thick black cock for hours. Made to take load after load of cum in my ass and swallow. Abused until I give into their superiority over my tiny sissy cock!

Made into a willing sexual toy by thick dark cock alone! Branded as black dick property to be used as needed.

Reactions: EvurHard7

Uptownbumps

Cherished Member
Media
Texarkana, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want my gf to collar me, and make me her pleasure slave. She will share me with her friends and strangers anytime she feels like it or whenever someone asks to use me. I'll spend hours everyday on my knees sucking her friends' dicks. Every weekend she will take me to a sex club or house party, and lead me around on a leash attached to my collar. At her command I'll spend most of the night sucking dick and swallowing cum.