Comments on your cock

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
What’s your best / hottest / craziest / most unexpected story about a time someone saw your cock and how big it is? Sexual partner, friend, stranger in a locker room, things like that.

Reactions: yyzstevie

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When we played comparison games back in the day. A friend of mine was taken with my dick, and I fucking loved it. He asked often to see it and I showed him every time. He even told boys at school I had a big one and I got confronted about it once. Good memories from long ago.

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same bro all boys school for me gave a guy a feel....word spread...so copping feels almost daily

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What’s your best / hottest / craziest / most unexpected story about a time someone saw your cock and how big it is? Sexual partner, friend, stranger in a locker room, things like that.
I was up a a friends cottage was a big group… I woke early one morning went into the kitchen to make coffee , was wearing these green tights and was sporting a morning semi like every other morning, figured I would milk it while the coffe brewed , however I missed my chance as the bathroom got occupied, love the mirror in there… so I decided just to leave it semi sized for now… well when Richard and Dave to acquaintances came down to get a coffee they were so intrigued by the visible cock bulge that they literally asked me what size are you….? So I