bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Meet LPSG member
I have done this one. A sexy fit straight dude who was curious about dicks. we stayed up all weekend and I basically sucked him every change i got. His cock was amazing and what made me message him. We didn’t kiss but at one point he did roll me over and fuck me for about 1 minute. It was mind blowing. He was proper manly and a thick strong body. His ass was a hard round peach.

Soxfan90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have done this one. A sexy fit straight dude who was curious about dicks. we stayed up all weekend and I basically sucked him every change i got. His cock was amazing and what made me message him. We didn’t kiss but at one point he did roll me over and fuck me for about 1 minute. It was mind blowing. He was proper manly and a thick strong body. His ass was a hard round peach.
This could have only been better if you popped his anal cherry too.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to walk into a locker room in a college where bunch of hot young freshmen college boys are showering changing clothes and they all want to please me mouth and ass with their cocks and if want to spank me or whip my back with their towels or belts if they have one …

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This could have only been better if you popped his anal cherry too.
That would be me Wasting his thick beautiful dick ;) but i also get turned on seeing someone else horned right up, so would make it work. I’d be making love to him tho and kissing him the whole time

Reactions: Soxfan90 and P.J.9

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having enough in the tank to fuck 3 women so hard that they can barely walk or talk when we're done.

Doing "two" just about killed me but doing "three" to that level would be an amazing accomplishment.

Reactions: alecmatt and P.J.9

Kaelkink

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine has always been to go into a club and be chained up under a grate with an opening above for any guy who needs a piss to unzip and relieve themselves. Me being helpless to stop all the different guys piss from raining down on me like a shower and the guys not even being aware that I’m down there getting covered in their alcohol fuelled piss… gets me hard just imagining it every single time!

In Vietnam finding two super skinny and poor girls on the street, in their early 20’s sisters or friends. And taking them back to my hotel, cleaning them up before having hot sex with them.