Well I finally compared to my wife's ex

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the last few years my wife was complaining about my size when I was doing her in the doggy style position. I kept asking her if her ex really was bigger than me. Well, I finally asked her ex to compare with me. Let me know if you want to see the results.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the last few years my wife was complaining about my size when I was doing her in the doggy style position. I kept asking her if her ex really was bigger than me. Well, I finally asked her ex to compare with me. Let me know if you want to see the results.
Yeah, I am curious. What was the result?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex complained about me being to big.. she wouldn’t get with guys over 5 inches.. she said anything bigger she wouldn’t let near her..

But one night at a party.. before she became my wife that is… kind of a sex party .. I had just got pounded by this guy on the couch legs up and fucked like there was no tomorrow.. but we were either high.. drunk.. or both ..

He pulls out lets my legs down.. I leaning back on the couch almost in a laying position.. erect.. she gets on top and slid it in and she cursed as I know if she didn’t want bigger than 5 inches inside her ..

So she rides my dick anyways plus didn’t get up when I told her I was about to cum.. so she got pregnant ..

She bitched at me for days afterwards calling me.. ..

So I know her ex.. was smaller than me because of this.. he was pissed because she talked about .. his cock.. even though they were divorced .. I told him it’s not the size why she left him..as she was happy with his.

Reactions: P.J.9

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Id love to see the ex compare pics

James Kujveli

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If shes been complaining for years.. dick size has nothing to do with it.. this sounds like a terrible way to live.

Reactions: mattthebruinsfan