Weekend with the guys

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Part 20: Getting fucked for the first time isn't easy - a weekend comes to and end, but there is the promise of more...

Luke and Adam moved. I felt them awkwardly move on the other side of the bed. I had the impression they were trying to work around me and find a position that somehow wouldn’t bother me. They didn’t care that I was in the room with them, but they didn’t want to wake me up.

I pretended to be asleep, but I wasn’t sure if I was any good at acting, if they were convinced I was unaware.

“Careful, just, careful,” I heard Adam say. I tried to figure out what they were trying to be careful with. They rocked the bed plenty. If I hadn’t been awake, then this would have probably woken me up.

“Okay, just relax.”

“Yeah, okay, okay, okay… slowly.”

I heard Adam breathe heavily, he exhaled and inhaled.

“Fuck, I can still smell Bobby’s cum on your breath dude.”

“Shut up, just be fucking slow okay.”

It dawned on me what they were doing. Luke was trying to fuck Adam. Without opening my eyes I could see Luke’s dick pressed against Adam’s hole, his ass cheeks tight, with a little bit of fuzz on them. Adam had a decent ass.

“You’re tight,” Luke whispered.

“Shit, use more lube, okay?”

I heard Luke grab something, squirt it onto either his hand or his dick. I listened as Adam sighed deeply. Another attempt was made.

“Aaaah,” Adam whispered. “okay, yeah, go on, it feels good. Fuck. It hurts a little, don’t stop.”

“Shit, man, you’re so fucking tight.”

“You’re fucking big, dude. Fuck my life, had a chick slip a finger in, but that doesn’t compare to this. Holy hell.”

“Yeah, my fucking big dick. Can you take it?” Luke whispered with a surprisingly heated voice.

“Ah, wait, wait, wait, you’re in. Fuck hold it,” Adam pleaded.

“Fuck this is hot dude. I can feel you clenching on my dick, this feels fucking wild man.”

“Okay, push a little.”

It was quiet again, I felt the bed move gently, heard Adam struggle as Luke shoved his dick into his ass. I heard Luke spit, figured he was using it for even more lube. I wanted to peek, I wanted to see, but I didn’t want to interrupt.

“Move slowly, just real slow,” I heard Adam say. Luke responded, I heard Adam gasp, he gasped again, I could hear him bite onto something in order to not make too much noise. The bed began to move rhythmically, the sign that Luke was slowly fucking Adam.

“Fuck dude, fuck,” Luke whispered. “You good?”

“Just fuck me, Jesus this feels insane. Try to push it in deeper, okay? I think I can take it.”

Something happened that didn’t quite go as they had planned. I heard Luke grunt uncharacteristically loud, he had been whispering the entire time, but this was low and guttural. I felt the bed stop.

“Shit, sorry,” Luke said. “Did he… is he…”

“I think he’s still out. Yeah we’re good. Do it, okay? All the way in.”

The bed moved, I heard Adam moan into either a pillow or into his hand. Muffled, a moan of pleasure mixed with pain. He was enjoying this.

“Stop, fucking stop for a second.”

“Dude, don’t fucking clench, it’s driving me in-fucking-sane.”

“I can’t fucking help it dude, oh shit, oh fuck this feels good. Fuck Luke, fuck.”

“I don’t know if I can hold it for much longer. I just really want to fuck you good.”

“Shit, man, shit, I think I can cum, just do it, but like, not too rough okay.”

The bed moved again, the rhythm of my friends fucking became intoxicating. I waited, I waited for them to reach the point where they no longer cared, that moment just before they’d empty their balls. That was the moment I would ‘wake up’ the moment I’d catch them.

I heard their breaths, their moans. I could smell their sweat and effort.

The bed shook, I heard Adam hiss and try to regulate his breath. I heard Luke push and pull inside of Adam, I heard skin making contact with skin, gently though, not rough. Luke was being a good enough friend to not ruin Adam’s first time.

I wondered if this was Luke’s first time fucking a guy and I realized that it was. As fluid as I thought Luke was, he wasn’t that fluid. Down to experiment, yes, but he hadn’t yet found the right setting, the right friends to do just that. That made me feel warm on the inside, to realize that we were friends, all of us, that we were cool with each other like this. Allowing some room for questions and for curiosity.

“Fuck, dude, fuck me. Yeah,” Adam moaned.

“Yeah, man, feel my meat,” Luke panted.

“Stop, stop,” Adam panted.

I opened my eyes, but didn’t move. I just watched, though it was closer to peeking. I wasn’t going to truly catch them, but if they caught me peeking, I wouldn’t be bothered by it.

I watched as Adam was positioned on the edge of the bed. His legs in the air. Luke had his dick shoved deep inside. He held Adam’s ankles. He looked at Adam, looked at Adam’s dick as it rested on Adam’s flat stomach. He was dripping precum, maybe even some cum. I wasn’t sure from this angle.

Luke didn’t stop, he kept fucking. Slowly, but he kept doing it. Adam hissed “Stop, stop, please dude.”

Luke stopped and looked down at how he dick was halfway buried in Adam’s tight ass. “Pain? More lube?”

“No,” Adam moaned in a strange manner. I couldn’t place it. “Fuck, I think I’m cumming, fuck I’m cumming. Can you fuck me? I want to cum together.”

“Fuck yeah dude, fuck yeah, that clench fuck yeah,” he panted.

He plunged his dick deep inside Adam’s ass, hitting something right. Adam gasped for air, his voice whined, it was loud. His dick convulsed, I saw how the first spurt was clear, but was followed up by the unmistakable white. I caught sight of the jizz flowing from his dick. He wasn’t touching it, but he was cumming nonetheless. It looked wild. He looked at Luke, no longer quiet and mindful of me being there. “Just fuck me, fuck me, this is fucking weird, but please fuck me!”

I watched as Luke started pumping away, pretty damn hard. I heard skin slap against skin. Adam’s hand shot between his legs and he started jacking his dick violently. The vigor with which he started jacking it was dazzling. I felt drops of cum hit me. Yet I still pretended to be asleep, I knew this would all be incredibly stupid in the morning, but for now, this had to be.

Luke fucked, I could see him tense up, his muscles getting defined as he reached his own orgasm.

“Fuck, I’m cumming again,” Adam moaned in ecstasy. Don’t pull out.

“Luke tried his best. I could see Luke slow down, but ramming deep, depositing his seed deep inside Adam’s hole. He was filling up his friend, while that friend was jacking himself to a second orgasm. It was wild. I could see the pain on Luke’s face as he tried to continue fucking Adam.

Adam wasn’t quiet as his dick erupted a second time. The cum wasn’t white, but it was watery. It hit him on the chest.

Luke slipped out, and disappeared from the room.

I pretended that this was the moment I woke up. I opened my eyes, and put on my sleepiest voice, adding confusion to the mix: “What’s happening? You good?”

David sighed and panted, he sounded ridiculously out of breath. “Yeah, dude, you know what it’s like if you’re jacking it while on drugs. Sorry man, didn’t mean to wake you up.”

He lay next to me for a couple of minutes. He was truly panting like crazy. The smell of cum drifted in the room, mixed with lube and sweat.

I tried to start a conversation, but I couldn’t find anything to say. I once again felt my mind starting to drift. Images and patterns formed behind my eyelids. I felt good, I felt sleepy. I dozed off, I woke up a couple of times. The room was empty every time I woke up..

I got up, walked through the lodge, and caught Jason, Alice and David sleeping in the living room. They were naked. I was sure he’d tell us all about it tomorrow. I realized that it was already tomorrow. I drank water, took a piss, returned to the bed. Passing out, I drifted into sleep, this time I slept for a couple of hours. I was thankful, the fact that I hadn’t shot my load didn’t even bother me, though a part of me seemed to protest.

When the morning ended I emerged from the room. I looked around. Alice was gone, so was Jason. David was no longer in the room. Bobby and Luke were having breakfast and Adam was in the backyard.

“Hey,” I said as I walked by.

“Hey,” they returned with the same casual tone as I had used.” David’s already packing his shit, he’s got some sort of date tonight. We’re heading out after breakfast.”

“Cool,” I said. We didn’t really make eye-contact

Our weekend had come to an end and I was left with so many things I wanted to say, to ask, to discuss. I really wasn’t ready for this to be our final moment. I wanted more.

I felt restricted, and promised myself that I would get answers, if not today, maybe tomorrow, or next week, there was always another long lazy weekend that we could plan. We were friends, we had time, we could always meet up and just talk.

I grabbed a bowl, poured something into it, and ate. I smiled, the guys smiled back.

I had so many questions they all burned their way into my mind. Questions I swore I’d get answers to, one way or another.
thanks... really enjoyed it!
BTW... it is clear that it is not the end... hehehe

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So, again, I really appreciate all the feedback you guys have given me.

The second half/part of this story wasn't as easy as the first one. I kind of felt like I had written myself into a corner, I couldn't see things going further than they had already gone. I mean, none of the characters were openly gay and that kind of made it more difficult for the action to flow into gay sex. Being curious and impulsive when inhibitions are lowered is one thing; it's quite another to have a free-for-all str8-turned-gay bangfest with your best friends. So I had to lay down some more work for that to happen...

As for the main character, I tried to keep him as blank as possible, so readers could easily project onto him what they wanted. So, no name, no real solid physical description.

Which is something I did with most of the guys, I wanted to leave some things more open. Not go into great detail about certain appearances, just give the reader enough to form a vague image that they could then add their own spin on.

I really liked some of the suggestions and I think I would have enjoyed working them in, but I might work them in a different story.

Also... you guys read 100+ pages... that is impressive :D

burrlaburr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The second half/part of this story wasn't as easy as the first one. I kind of felt like I had written myself into a corner, I couldn't see things going further than they had already gone. I mean, none of the characters were openly gay and that kind of made it more difficult for the action to flow into gay sex. Being curious and impulsive when inhibitions are lowered is one thing; it's quite another to have a free-for-all str8-turned-gay bangfest with your best friends. So I had to lay down some more work for that to happen...

As for the main character, I tried to keep him as blank as possible, so readers could easily project onto him what they wanted. So, no name, no real solid physical description.

Which is something I did with most of the guys, I wanted to leave some things more open. Not go into great detail about certain appearances, just give the reader enough to form a vague image that they could then add their own spin on.

I really liked some of the suggestions and I think I would have enjoyed working them in, but I might work them in a different story.

I get that you felt like you had written yourself into a corner, but you did a masterful job of making the story flow seamlessly into the second part. Keeping the characters vague in description was also pretty genius as it allowed our imaginations to actively participate. By not having the main character get off in the end it kind of feels like a cliffhanger- might there be more to this particular story…? If not, I am more than satisfied with how everything played out and can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, I ended it with plenty of loose threads... just to keep the door open, and keep possibilities alive. I might revisit this some day in the future, but that might take a while.

I did discover that I might actually have a slight voyeuristic kink that I never knew I had before... :D

Buuhan

Admired Member
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nope lol you can’t leave it Like that (Just kidding)

please keep going. I like the frustration aspect of Luke and (forgot his name) getting it on leaving the main character out. This could transition into him being curious to try himself. Also it would give the other characters something to talk about and grow their development as well. Such as being curious themselves, shutting them off, or being cool with them doing but just not partaking in themselves. Throw the voyeuristic kink in there too.

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think you made the transition work well! I don't think the ending had to be a gay orgy. Just the guys jerking off, growing closer, and maybe discovering a bisexual side would be good in my opinion.

Thanks for letting us know your idea behind keeping the characters vague. I think it's a really interesting choice that you executed great!

I hope you post more, of this story, or I new one I'll read it!

Antverse

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Oh man! You had me rock hard with Adam and Luke’s first gay sex experiente. I felt as if i was there watching!

thearlbred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Probably not saying anything that hasn’t already been said, but I can see how the second half would be more of a challenge to construct. For one thing, the stakes were raised because of the audience you managed to draw with your story— the question then became, do I write to my audience, or stay faithful to the characters and story. Quite the tricky balancing act, one I think you navigated adroitly. I do think you serviced/prioritized character over audience, which I applaud. The story was stronger for it. You also, as you mentioned, had to find a way to keep the story unfolding in as naturalistic and organic direction as possible. What would the character do? How would they react? You let your characters lead the action, as opposed to plugging in characters where the action might dictate. And you allowed your characters to remain curious. And to be reactionary. To push back/recoil when uncomfortable. To show fear, apprehension, but also joy and excitement. They were multidimensional. You also used dialog in a very naturalistic way. Never forced. Always relevant. Never superfluous. I never once thought to myself, “too much dialogue here.” And so the story felt hyper-realistic at every turn. Everything felt grounded, lived in, true-to-life. Really great job, man. I couldn’t get enough. This was really special. Keep writing. I’d love to read more of your work.

Disneyprince1783

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You did some great work with this story, especially the foreskin aspect with the main character and Luke. I would love to subscribe to a Patreon or something if it meant more foreskin related stories like this one. I’ve beaten off to the parts where Luke and our main guy were peeing or pretending to pee on trees and discussing their foreskins. Are you open to any commissions for short stories? As someone with an intense foreskin fetish I find it hard to find stories that revolve around this subject and it gets tiring continuously “copy and paste”ing stories into my notes and editing them so that they concentrate on foreskin.

Jc40952

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dam
Yeah, I ended it with plenty of loose threads... just to keep the door open, and keep possibilities alive. I might revisit this some day in the future, but that might take a while.

I did discover that I might actually have a slight voyeuristic kink that I never knew I had before... :D
damn man, this was amazing. I jerked off to this like 6 times over a few days. Waiting on the next story haha

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just started the story great writing, maybe because I just started I'm on chapter 4 or 5 (second page) but I'm still unaware of the main characters name. Also I cant lie I'm not a fan of him either he's a bit arrogant and cocky and not in a good way. Hes eager to know everyone's business yet hasnt said anything personally about himself. I was hoping david or adam were be the biggest out of the group just so that it wouldn't be the main guy

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just started the story great writing, maybe because I just started I'm on chapter 4 or 5 (second page) but I'm still unaware of the main characters name. Also I cant lie I'm not a fan of him either he's a bit arrogant and cocky and not in a good way. Hes eager to know everyone's business yet hasnt said anything personally about himself. I was hoping david or adam were be the biggest out of the group just so that it wouldn't be the main guy
The author says that the main character is supposed to be a blank slate for the reader to project onto so that we can feel like we're a part of the story. I don't think a name is ever given. I think he's a little nosey because the readers probably want to know everybody's business so the main character pushes things along.

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Did a multi-hour marathon reading this. Incredible writer. I really want to see these characters again. Would love to add new ones but I feel like what these six went through was intimate and bonding and you can’t catch other straight guys up with this.

I have so many questions. One is, who was the second person watching the video with Luke? I assume Bobby, but it could have well been Adam. Also. What did Luke’s real measurement come out to? They never revisited it. I also feel like there is more back story to Bobby. That he is actually a bigger kink freak than any of em. I think David is actually gay and will realize it later. Luke bi. Author and Bobby are Heteroflexible, David straight. And Jason straight but with a very complex set of kinks that can easily incorporate men. Maybe he will be into SPH later (though he is not small)?

I really hope there is an Empire Strikes Back to this Star Wars of erotica. Not really been this deeply into erotic fic in ages and it just felt soooooo good!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Just finished the story and firstly good job overall I enjoyed it. Thank you for this explanation because reading it did feel like it was going in a different direction and some of the characters did start to feel like they were being written different but there was no explanation for why. Luke and "The Narrator" were the only consistent characters but the rest I felt were being being written differently all of a sudden.

There were parts when I was confused by the actions of the characters and some stuff that was never addressed for example who was the second person luke was wanking off with and "the narrator never called in his favour". "The narrator" also made it seem like luke and adam knew something that we as a reader either needed to know or were going to find out. So again reading your explanation highlights why I felt confused and it makes sense now.

I didn't like "The Narrator" he had the tendency to talk shit about the boys in his head e.g david but he also behaving exactly the same way

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did a multi-hour marathon reading this. Incredible writer. I really want to see these characters again. Would love to add new ones but I feel like what these six went through was intimate and bonding and you can’t catch other straight guys up with this.

I have so many questions. One is, who was the second person watching the video with Luke? I assume Bobby, but it could have well been Adam. Also. What did Luke’s real measurement come out to? They never revisited it. I also feel like there is more back story to Bobby. That he is actually a bigger kink freak than any of em. I think David is actually gay and will realize it later. Luke bi. Author and Bobby are Heteroflexible, David straight. And Jason straight but with a very complex set of kinks that can easily incorporate men. Maybe he will be into SPH later (though he is not small)?

I really hope there is an Empire Strikes Back to this Star Wars of erotica. Not really been this deeply into erotic fic in ages and it just felt soooooo good!
No it couldn't have been adam because he caught Luke. We could easily say yeah but he could have caught luke then missed out the part where he then joined him but Luke response to adam catching was he caught "US" so yeah it's not adam.

I completely disagree with I dont think adam is gay if were going by how this story was told luke for sure is the one showing signs of being gay. Luke from the get go was eyeing up "The Narrator" and making moves to see how far the "the narrator" would go and when it didn't he moved onto adam. Luke was also the one that tricked everyone into the first night even with adam he took the lead and got adam into it.

Adam I think is straight but flexible hes said from the start he'll try anything once so him having a gay experience I can some how see it happening. I think you think adam is gay because he was submissive.

"The narrator" is definitely bi like luke he was wanting male attention and eyeing up his friends in a sexual manner from the jump. David, Bobby, and Adam weren't thinking anything until luke started plotting they certainly weren't thinking about doing anything with each other until again luke started plotting with the narrator

Reactions: Devken

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
No it couldn't have been adam because he caught Luke. We could easily say yeah but he could have caught luke then missed out the part where he then joined him but Luke response to adam catching was he caught "US" so yeah it's not adam.

I completely disagree with I dont think adam is gay if were going by how this story was told luke for sure is the one showing signs of being gay. Luke from the get go was eyeing up "The Narrator" and making moves to see how far the "the narrator" would go and when it didn't he moved onto adam. Luke was also the one that tricked everyone into the first night even with adam he took the lead and got adam into it.

Adam I think is straight but flexible hes said from the start he'll try anything once so him having a gay experience I can some how see it happening. I think you think adam is gay because he was submissive.

"The narrator" is definitely bi like luke he was wanting male attention and eyeing up his friends in a sexual manner from the jump. David, Bobby, and Adam weren't thinking anything until luke started plotting they certainly weren't thinking about doing anything with each other until again luke started plotting with the narrator
I kind of realized after I posted “Oh shoot, Adam told narrator…” so process of elimination it would need to be Bobby. Don’t see David doing it and it was supposed to be a secret from Jason.

I have to respectfully agree to disagree on Adam’s sexuality. I do try to be open minded, but if anything defines a straight male, it is their general revulsion to have other men around their asshole, and absolutely not having a substantial penis shoved in his Virgin hole.

Not saying straight guys can’t like women using strapons. But getting boned by another man is really not something straight men would ever even consider.