Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 16: When two friends meet in secret and a third one listens in

The hallway seemed unusually lit, the lights seemed more vibrant, and at the same time, I knew they had been dimmed. The light was warmer, more pleasant, different than it usually was. I enjoyed it, it felt like it was the right kind of light. I looked down, almost surprised that I wasn’t wearing clothes, my dick was hard, but it wasn’t at its full strength. Feelings within me clashed, there was raw sexual desire, the need to touch, to feel, to press myself against someone, to have someone press against me and there was the need to make sure that everybody was cool, was chill, was alright. It confused me, to feel this strange urge to comfort to control the feelings of others and at the same time to just want to ram my dick into the nearest slut, make her gag, make her cream n my dick. My fat dick. My uncut rod, the one that was the biggest of all the guys here. I deserved the fucking attention. I was entitled to whatever the fuck I wanted because I was the fucking man, the one who put all the others to shame. I wanted to be worshipped, to be desired. I wanted her to drop to her knees and fucking beg for my cock. I wanted Jason to feel insignificant, to make David know that he wasn’t the biggest one of us, that I dominated him, the way he dominated Jason.

I felt myself slipping away in that delirious state of madness. My cock, my primal instincts dictating my every move. Never apologizing, never holding back. To be strong, forceful, to be what that fucking cock-hungry slut wanted, what she needed.

I shook my head as I grounded myself in that hallway. I looked around, wondering where Luke and Adam were.

I moved quietly. I didn’t know exactly why, I just did. I imagined that either Luke or Adam had felt the effects of our party snacks and maybe had some difficulty to cope with those effects. I walked myself through the most likely scenarios: an upset stomach, maybe weird vibes, maybe one of them just needed some time to cool down, or just relax, maybe the vibe was too chill. I couldn’t tell, so I just wanted to know for sure.

I could hear the music in the background. I wondered what they were doing back there, I shook my head, aware of what they were doing. I could return at any time, catch them, watch them.

The music seemed to drop away, I felt my heartbeat, heard my heartbeat, as I moved down the hallway. The first room was where our shit was stored, the door was closed and there was no sound. I moved to the next room, and again the door was closed. I leaned in and listened. I could hear something, something other than the music, I could hear two people talking. I could tell that it wasn’t in this room, so I turned to look down the hallway. I felt drunk, felt high, felt happy, but also a bit mischievous. I could see light coming from one room. Jason’s room, the master bedroom. The room that had the best set up. A comfortable bed, but also a good, decently sized, flatscreen TV.

I walked up to the room, but I made sure not to make a lot of noise. I wanted to be as quiet as humanly possible, but I wasn’t really aware of why I wanted to creep around in absolute silence.

As I approached the room, the door slightly ajar, I could make out what Luke and Adam were talking about. I stopped to listen, to catch something forbidden. I suspected something, but my mind was clouded, whatever there was, it was there in the background. Nothing bothered me, everything seemed to excite me.

“Fuck this shit, dude,” I heard Luke say, his voice slightly out of it. He sounded happy, relaxed, but also tired and agitated. I couldn’t place it exactly, but I wanted to discover more. “Seriously, she’s right there.”

“Hey man, I just fucking great, but I’m pretty sure this is just the fucking pill man. I just want to fucking dance,” I heard Adam say.

“I fucking know dude, I fucking know,” Luke said, his voice seeming strangely upbeat. “I want to fucking move, I want to get fucking wild. But I don’t know man.”

“What?”

“Like I want to like, be into it more than I am. I’m like, fuck everything, but, you know, I kind of want to just fucking be wild and involved.”

“Dude, chill,” Adam laughed. “Don’t worry so fucking much. We’re fucking in it now. Seriously man, I’m like, fucking cool with everything right now. Like, what the fuck do you want, like, right now. Fucking no-hold-barred.

“Shit man, I just want to get fucking touched. Shit, seriously, That’s it. Like, yeah man.”

I heard someone fall onto the bed. That unmistakable sound of weight hitting the mattress. I heard Adam laugh, then heard Luke laugh. I couldn’t tell what they were laughing about, but something was happening.

“Dude, fucking hell, who gives a shit?” Adam said with a laugh. “You want a hug bro?”

“Sure,” Luke replied casually.

I heard someone hitting the bed, I figured Adam had joined Luke, giving him a brotherly hug. A bear-hug. I listened, smiled, waited. There was nothing but silence. I was unsure of what was happened in the room. Every second felt long, and every second of silence seemed to last five minutes. I grew more aware of every single sound.

I listened more intently, surprised when something broke the silence. I heard the unmistakable sound of two people kissing. I looked down, my dick twitched, growing at the realization that Bobby’s little brother and one of my friends were in a room, secretly kissing. The two of them: naked, horny and full of emotions, or rather, full of hormones. I couldn’t tell who had kissed whom. Had Adam kissed Luke, or had Luke kissed Adam? I knew Adam had asked me questions about Luke and I had my own thoughts and theories about Luke being a lot more flexible than the rest of us, but Adam had shown that interest when we were driving back earlier today. He seemed interested in the possibility. I wondered if this situation has presented the perfect excuse for him to try his luck. I realized that the statement could apply to both of them. What secret desires had they locked away?

I listened and heard them stop kissing. I waited for one of them to say something, to reveal something. My dick throbbed.

“Fuck, man,” Adam said. “Fuck.”

“Yeah, fuck,” Luke replied. “So, yeah, fuck, but like… you’re a good kisser.”

“Thanks,” Adam said, his voice pleasant and warm. “You are too.”

They remained silent for a second or three, only to be broken by the recognizable sound of them kissing once again.

“Yeah, dude, so, fuck,” Luke said.

“I know, I’m fucking hard, like a goddamn rock dude,” Adam said, he sounded almost apologetically.

“I can tell,” Luke said with a smile to his tone.

“Fuck off bro, you are too.”

I heard Luke make a noise, it was a mixture of shock, playfulness and the right amount of physical pain.

“So,” Luke said, his voice serious. “You…”

“Yeah, fuck,” Adam said, “I mean, fuck. I don’t know. God-fucking-damnit, I’m fucking hot. Shit. Yeah.”

They didn’t say anything. I heard the sound of one person kissing the other.

“So, you want to…” I heard Luke say.

“Yeah,” Adam almost whispered. “Don’t knock it till you try it, right?”

“Yeah,” Luke said.

There was silence, absolute silence for what seemed like a fucking eternity. My dick throbbed as I looked down. I could barge in, catch them in the act at any moment. I imagined a thousand scenarios, in which I was in control, in which I had the power. I loved it, it was intoxicating. I made my dick move, flexing my muscles without really thinking about it. I rolled my foreskin back. Again, a thick drop of precum formed at the tip of my dick. I looked at it. I milked my cock, forced more out. The drop grew, couldn’t hold its own weight. I wanted to catch it, but I was too late. I dripped precum onto the floor. I watched the string of drip down. I wiped what remained on my dickhead with my index finger, and again, I tasted it.

I listened, I could hear someone gag softly, subdued. I couldn’t tell who it was.

“Fuck yeah man, holy fucking shit,” Luke’s voice whispered from the room. I figured that Adam had surrendered, Adam was sucking Bobby’s younger brother’s uncut dick. ”What does it taste like?”

There wasn’t an immediate reply, but I heard Adam gasp for air. “Tastes nice, kind of like precum.”

“Fuck yeah, if you like that? fucking look here,” Luke said.

I couldn’t tell what he was doing, but I could make a mental image of the scene. He squeezed his dick, squeezed the root of his cock, pushed the precum out. I could see him roll back his foreskin, exposing his dickhead, and showing Adam the precum leaking from his dick, the same way I had been milking my own dick, forcing the precum out.

I heard Adam say something, imagined that he had just licked Luke’s dick clean: “Fuck man, yeah. That’s fucking nice. You always leak that much?”

“Yeah, especially when I’m fucking horny like hell.”

“Fuck man, that shit tastes wild.”

There was no reply, at least not a reply with words, but I could once again hear the unmistakable sounds of two people kissing. Luke was tasting his own precum off of Adam’s lips and tongue. This was wild and I felt strangely compelled to walk in, to catch them in the act.

I wondered at the same time what was happening in the living room area.

I walked back, quiet as a mouse. Slipped along the hallway into the kitchen. I caught the four of them on one of the mattresses that they had moved in from outside. I felt slightly confused at how and when they had managed that without me noticing. I shook off the feeling as I watched them. Alice was lying on her back, her legs spread apart. Both Jason and Bobby were working on her cunt, which looked fresh and wet. David stood over her, feeding her his dick. She seemed to really enjoy the taste of David’s dick, in combination with the careful attention her wet cunt was getting. She moaned, her mouth full of dick.

David turned to look at me. He smiled, but his smile was difficult to interpret. He seemed like an asshole, incredibly cocky and arrogant. He looked at me, thinking that he had won, because he was getting his dick ducked by some hot little bitch. I winked at him, shook my cock. It was still bigger than his was. I managed to look every bot as arrogant and cocky as him. He smiled, but at the same time he smiled at me, not breaking eye-contact, he plunged his dick deep into Alice’s throat. She gagged at the sudden forceful deepthroat, she pulled her head back, gasping for air, looking up at David. Catching him as he looked at me. She turned her head. Smiled at me, looked at my dick, measure me from that distance and she knew that I had David beat.

David’s smiled faltered, as he slapped his dick against her lips. He knew that the bitch he was feeding his dick to had seen mine and was impressed, she was hungry for my cock. I could see it drove David crazy and wild.

He took her face in his hands. Flexed his muscles, forced her to face his dick once again. He teasingly slapped her face with his wet dick. Shifting slightly up, resting his balls on her lips. She opened her mouth, sucked on his balls. David looked at me, grinned. I grinned back at him, promising him something without saying anything. Making it clear that this wasn’t over yet.

I hadn’t paid any attention to Bobby and Jason, but when I looked at them, I could see Jason looking at me while Bobby was eating out her cunt. He smiled, grinned at me. He winked. I didn’t wink back, just smiled.

Thoughts were forming in my head, but they were jumbled. I walked to the fridge, grabbed another bottle of booze and grabbed some of the party favors that were left. Just half ones, to keep the mood going, to keep feeling the right vibe.

I smiled and winked at them and quietly walked back into the hallway.
Devken, this is a great way to start my Thursday morning. This is heating me up nicely. I’m enjoying this. Cheers!

thearlbred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Part 16: When two friends meet in secret and a third one listens in

The hallway seemed unusually lit, the lights seemed more vibrant, and at the same time, I knew they had been dimmed. The light was warmer, more pleasant, different than it usually was. I enjoyed it, it felt like it was the right kind of light. I looked down, almost surprised that I wasn’t wearing clothes, my dick was hard, but it wasn’t at its full strength. Feelings within me clashed, there was raw sexual desire, the need to touch, to feel, to press myself against someone, to have someone press against me and there was the need to make sure that everybody was cool, was chill, was alright. It confused me, to feel this strange urge to comfort to control the feelings of others and at the same time to just want to ram my dick into the nearest slut, make her gag, make her cream n my dick. My fat dick. My uncut rod, the one that was the biggest of all the guys here. I deserved the fucking attention. I was entitled to whatever the fuck I wanted because I was the fucking man, the one who put all the others to shame. I wanted to be worshipped, to be desired. I wanted her to drop to her knees and fucking beg for my cock. I wanted Jason to feel insignificant, to make David know that he wasn’t the biggest one of us, that I dominated him, the way he dominated Jason.

I felt myself slipping away in that delirious state of madness. My cock, my primal instincts dictating my every move. Never apologizing, never holding back. To be strong, forceful, to be what that fucking cock-hungry slut wanted, what she needed.

I shook my head as I grounded myself in that hallway. I looked around, wondering where Luke and Adam were.

I moved quietly. I didn’t know exactly why, I just did. I imagined that either Luke or Adam had felt the effects of our party snacks and maybe had some difficulty to cope with those effects. I walked myself through the most likely scenarios: an upset stomach, maybe weird vibes, maybe one of them just needed some time to cool down, or just relax, maybe the vibe was too chill. I couldn’t tell, so I just wanted to know for sure.

I could hear the music in the background. I wondered what they were doing back there, I shook my head, aware of what they were doing. I could return at any time, catch them, watch them.

The music seemed to drop away, I felt my heartbeat, heard my heartbeat, as I moved down the hallway. The first room was where our shit was stored, the door was closed and there was no sound. I moved to the next room, and again the door was closed. I leaned in and listened. I could hear something, something other than the music, I could hear two people talking. I could tell that it wasn’t in this room, so I turned to look down the hallway. I felt drunk, felt high, felt happy, but also a bit mischievous. I could see light coming from one room. Jason’s room, the master bedroom. The room that had the best set up. A comfortable bed, but also a good, decently sized, flatscreen TV.

I walked up to the room, but I made sure not to make a lot of noise. I wanted to be as quiet as humanly possible, but I wasn’t really aware of why I wanted to creep around in absolute silence.

As I approached the room, the door slightly ajar, I could make out what Luke and Adam were talking about. I stopped to listen, to catch something forbidden. I suspected something, but my mind was clouded, whatever there was, it was there in the background. Nothing bothered me, everything seemed to excite me.

“Fuck this shit, dude,” I heard Luke say, his voice slightly out of it. He sounded happy, relaxed, but also tired and agitated. I couldn’t place it exactly, but I wanted to discover more. “Seriously, she’s right there.”

“Hey man, I just fucking great, but I’m pretty sure this is just the fucking pill man. I just want to fucking dance,” I heard Adam say.

“I fucking know dude, I fucking know,” Luke said, his voice seeming strangely upbeat. “I want to fucking move, I want to get fucking wild. But I don’t know man.”

“What?”

“Like I want to like, be into it more than I am. I’m like, fuck everything, but, you know, I kind of want to just fucking be wild and involved.”

“Dude, chill,” Adam laughed. “Don’t worry so fucking much. We’re fucking in it now. Seriously man, I’m like, fucking cool with everything right now. Like, what the fuck do you want, like, right now. Fucking no-hold-barred.

“Shit man, I just want to get fucking touched. Shit, seriously, That’s it. Like, yeah man.”

I heard someone fall onto the bed. That unmistakable sound of weight hitting the mattress. I heard Adam laugh, then heard Luke laugh. I couldn’t tell what they were laughing about, but something was happening.

“Dude, fucking hell, who gives a shit?” Adam said with a laugh. “You want a hug bro?”

“Sure,” Luke replied casually.

I heard someone hitting the bed, I figured Adam had joined Luke, giving him a brotherly hug. A bear-hug. I listened, smiled, waited. There was nothing but silence. I was unsure of what was happened in the room. Every second felt long, and every second of silence seemed to last five minutes. I grew more aware of every single sound.

I listened more intently, surprised when something broke the silence. I heard the unmistakable sound of two people kissing. I looked down, my dick twitched, growing at the realization that Bobby’s little brother and one of my friends were in a room, secretly kissing. The two of them: naked, horny and full of emotions, or rather, full of hormones. I couldn’t tell who had kissed whom. Had Adam kissed Luke, or had Luke kissed Adam? I knew Adam had asked me questions about Luke and I had my own thoughts and theories about Luke being a lot more flexible than the rest of us, but Adam had shown that interest when we were driving back earlier today. He seemed interested in the possibility. I wondered if this situation has presented the perfect excuse for him to try his luck. I realized that the statement could apply to both of them. What secret desires had they locked away?

I listened and heard them stop kissing. I waited for one of them to say something, to reveal something. My dick throbbed.

“Fuck, man,” Adam said. “Fuck.”

“Yeah, fuck,” Luke replied. “So, yeah, fuck, but like… you’re a good kisser.”

“Thanks,” Adam said, his voice pleasant and warm. “You are too.”

They remained silent for a second or three, only to be broken by the recognizable sound of them kissing once again.

“Yeah, dude, so, fuck,” Luke said.

“I know, I’m fucking hard, like a goddamn rock dude,” Adam said, he sounded almost apologetically.

“I can tell,” Luke said with a smile to his tone.

“Fuck off bro, you are too.”

I heard Luke make a noise, it was a mixture of shock, playfulness and the right amount of physical pain.

“So,” Luke said, his voice serious. “You…”

“Yeah, fuck,” Adam said, “I mean, fuck. I don’t know. God-fucking-damnit, I’m fucking hot. Shit. Yeah.”

They didn’t say anything. I heard the sound of one person kissing the other.

“So, you want to…” I heard Luke say.

“Yeah,” Adam almost whispered. “Don’t knock it till you try it, right?”

“Yeah,” Luke said.

There was silence, absolute silence for what seemed like a fucking eternity. My dick throbbed as I looked down. I could barge in, catch them in the act at any moment. I imagined a thousand scenarios, in which I was in control, in which I had the power. I loved it, it was intoxicating. I made my dick move, flexing my muscles without really thinking about it. I rolled my foreskin back. Again, a thick drop of precum formed at the tip of my dick. I looked at it. I milked my cock, forced more out. The drop grew, couldn’t hold its own weight. I wanted to catch it, but I was too late. I dripped precum onto the floor. I watched the string of drip down. I wiped what remained on my dickhead with my index finger, and again, I tasted it.

I listened, I could hear someone gag softly, subdued. I couldn’t tell who it was.

“Fuck yeah man, holy fucking shit,” Luke’s voice whispered from the room. I figured that Adam had surrendered, Adam was sucking Bobby’s younger brother’s uncut dick. ”What does it taste like?”

There wasn’t an immediate reply, but I heard Adam gasp for air. “Tastes nice, kind of like precum.”

“Fuck yeah, if you like that? fucking look here,” Luke said.

I couldn’t tell what he was doing, but I could make a mental image of the scene. He squeezed his dick, squeezed the root of his cock, pushed the precum out. I could see him roll back his foreskin, exposing his dickhead, and showing Adam the precum leaking from his dick, the same way I had been milking my own dick, forcing the precum out.

I heard Adam say something, imagined that he had just licked Luke’s dick clean: “Fuck man, yeah. That’s fucking nice. You always leak that much?”

“Yeah, especially when I’m fucking horny like hell.”

“Fuck man, that shit tastes wild.”

There was no reply, at least not a reply with words, but I could once again hear the unmistakable sounds of two people kissing. Luke was tasting his own precum off of Adam’s lips and tongue. This was wild and I felt strangely compelled to walk in, to catch them in the act.

I wondered at the same time what was happening in the living room area.

I walked back, quiet as a mouse. Slipped along the hallway into the kitchen. I caught the four of them on one of the mattresses that they had moved in from outside. I felt slightly confused at how and when they had managed that without me noticing. I shook off the feeling as I watched them. Alice was lying on her back, her legs spread apart. Both Jason and Bobby were working on her cunt, which looked fresh and wet. David stood over her, feeding her his dick. She seemed to really enjoy the taste of David’s dick, in combination with the careful attention her wet cunt was getting. She moaned, her mouth full of dick.

David turned to look at me. He smiled, but his smile was difficult to interpret. He seemed like an asshole, incredibly cocky and arrogant. He looked at me, thinking that he had won, because he was getting his dick ducked by some hot little bitch. I winked at him, shook my cock. It was still bigger than his was. I managed to look every bot as arrogant and cocky as him. He smiled, but at the same time he smiled at me, not breaking eye-contact, he plunged his dick deep into Alice’s throat. She gagged at the sudden forceful deepthroat, she pulled her head back, gasping for air, looking up at David. Catching him as he looked at me. She turned her head. Smiled at me, looked at my dick, measure me from that distance and she knew that I had David beat.

David’s smiled faltered, as he slapped his dick against her lips. He knew that the bitch he was feeding his dick to had seen mine and was impressed, she was hungry for my cock. I could see it drove David crazy and wild.

He took her face in his hands. Flexed his muscles, forced her to face his dick once again. He teasingly slapped her face with his wet dick. Shifting slightly up, resting his balls on her lips. She opened her mouth, sucked on his balls. David looked at me, grinned. I grinned back at him, promising him something without saying anything. Making it clear that this wasn’t over yet.

I hadn’t paid any attention to Bobby and Jason, but when I looked at them, I could see Jason looking at me while Bobby was eating out her cunt. He smiled, grinned at me. He winked. I didn’t wink back, just smiled.

Thoughts were forming in my head, but they were jumbled. I walked to the fridge, grabbed another bottle of booze and grabbed some of the party favors that were left. Just half ones, to keep the mood going, to keep feeling the right vibe.

I smiled and winked at them and quietly walked back into the hallway.
Hot!

Reactions: Devken

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Part 17: they're right, guys give better blowjobs.

I moved as quietly as I possibly could. I found it difficult to focus. My dick had gone soft, but it was clear that it was ready to spring back into action. It looked the right kind of thick. I licked my lips and wondered what I was even doing here. The action was back there, where a needy chick was just waiting for my dick, but there was too much going on there, it felt too early and too obvious. The allure of something secret lurked here, behind a closed door.

I asked myself the question: What to do? Was I going to continue listening to what was happening in Jason’s room between Luke and Adam, or was I going to accidentally catch them? What would I do then? What was my next move?

My eyes darted from left to right, it was an involuntary reaction, a reaction to the drugs, it felt strangely interesting, almost intoxicating. Everything felt interesting, everything felt like it was something I wanted to be a part of in some way or another.

I looked ahead, and noticed a bottle on the floor. Part of me recognized it, it was the bottle I had brought along. I looked at the bottle in my hand and the party favors in the other. I was confused and at the same time not really. It seemed silly and funny and I wanted to laugh but suppressed it.

I walked up to the door, quiet as a mouse, my ears focused on any possible sound from inside. I heard something, but I couldn’t quite figure out what it was at first. Someone moaned, but I couldn’t tell if it was Luke or if it was Adam.

“Shit, dude, you were right. This feels amazing,” I heard a muffled voice say.

“Told you, getting a massage while high is on a whole new level,” I recognized Luke’s voice.

“Fucking hell, yes please.”

I was slightly disappointed that their little escapade hadn’t gone any further. I listened closer. Part of me had decided to wait a bit, and then crash their little party, it was boring anyway. I would be doing them a favor I told myself, getting them back on track, or just chilling.

I heard Adam moan again as Luke massaged him, but as I wanted to open the door and barge in, I heard the unmistakable sound of lips kissing skin. I smiled and decided to wait a little longer before crashing in.

“You sure?” Adam’s muffled voice sounded slightly concerned.

“Why not?” Luke said in-between kisses.

“Because, I don’t fucking know, the others are close by, and what if…”

“Dude, relax, they’re probably busy fucking that bitch, besides, so what? Holy shit man, this shit feels fucking amazing. Like they give a shit right now?”

“Yeah, true, but…”

“Shut your fucking mouth, just relax.”

I heard them move, I heard them fumble and awkwardly shift their weight around on the bed. I felt my dick jump up and down at the thought of catching them in the act. I waited, listening for the perfect moment.

I heard the sound of two people kissing, but it changed to one person giving little kisses to parts of a body that weren’t a mouth. It sounded one-sided. I heard Adam moan shortly after the last kiss. I heard the sound of Luke gagging slightly and gasping for air.

“Oh fuck man,” Adam said.

“You like?” I heard Luke say as he took a deep breath.

“Fuck yeah, it’s different, it feels different.”

There was no reply, but a loader gag followed, Adam moaned deeper, and I heard him exhale deeply.

I figured this was the window. Part of me felt hesitation, but another pat of me just wanted to catch them. There was no plan, no notion of what I would do next, all I knew was that my body moved toward the door.

I swung the door open, my hands full, but I knew exactly where to look.

Adam was lying on his back, his hands behind his head, his dick fully erect, while Luke had most of him in his mouth. I was amazed at how deep Luke had managed to take Adam in. He was nearly at the base of his dick, which looked swollen and fat and full of life.

The image lasted a fraction of a second, and they were shocked. Their faces were red, panic in their eyes. I felt bad at catching them like this. Adam quickly moved away from Luke, covering his hard rod, which was impossible to hide. It looked thicker than I remembered it. His dickhead glistened with saliva.

Luke had moved away from Adam, he too tried to cover his hard-on. I noticed that he had rolled back his foreskin, exposing his dickhead. His blonde pubes seemed darker in the dimmed light of the room.

I held up the bottle and the party favors.

“Time to take the rest of our medicine, my dudes, are we feeling it?” I laughed.

There was no answer. That moment felt horribly long and it felt uncomfortably awkward. I looked at Luke and at Adam.

“Seriously dudes?” I said. “You fucking pussies are prudish all of a sudden? Fuck off.”

“We… were… fuck…” Adam stumbled over his words.

“I mean, shit,” Luke offered.

I felt responsible, but at the same time, I felt good about everything. My mind swam with options, solutions and desires. I couldn’t help it, time moved differently, and whatever blockades there were vanished. I wanted to make my friends feel good, to let them know I was cool with this, whatever this was.

“Close the door,” I said with a smile. Luke, obeyed. “Shit, I fucked up. Sorry.”

“What?”

“I don’t know, obviously you two, you know, doing something. I fucked it up, fuck, sorry dudes.”

“Yeah, so, fuck what are you…” Luke said hesitantly.

I wanted to fucking die right then and there. Watching two of my friends struggle like that broke my heart. “Okay, so fuck it all… is he a good cocksucker?”

“What?” Adam said.

“Is he a good cocksucker? Like, dude, he was nearly balls deep,” I said.

“Yeah, fuck, I guess?” Adam said holding something back.

“Prove it,” I said as I turned to Luke, offering him my half-hard dick.

“Fuck, I mean, seriously?”

“Dude, we all agreed, this weekend, we’re all cool. Nothing ever fucking gets out. I’ve never gotten my dick sucked by a dude. I got a gay buddy who once told me that guys give better blowjobs. So yeah, fuck it. This never gets out.”

I caught Luke as he looked at Adam. There was something going on, something I didn’t know. I also didn’t care. I felt amazing, I wanted my friends to feel amazing. I could tell that Adam was giving some sort of signal, because Luke smiled at him, it was suppressed, like I wasn’t supposed to see it, but I did. I pretended that I hadn’t noticed.

“You sure man?”

“Does my dick look unsure?” I said as I looked down at my hardening dick. I was honestly curious to find out if a guy would suck dick better than a chick did, at the same time I felt like I was putting it on a little too thick. This wasn’t me, but at the same time it was.

“Want to stand, or want to lie down?”

“What’s more comfortable for you?” I asked.

“You can lie down.”

I moved to the bed. Adam got off, stood next to the bed as I lay back and Luke crawled onto the bed with me. He stared at my dick, he seemed almost mesmerized by it. He started jacking me off slowly with his right hand. He moved my foreskin down, exposing the head, and then back up, covering it. I felt something surge from deep within my balls, that unmistakable sense of precum coming out. He needed to milk it, squeeze it, hold it tight. I wasn’t saying anything, I just looked down at Luke as he played with my dick.

I licked my lips. Luke looked into my eyes and then at my dick as it reached its full length. He pulled back my foreskin softly, and gently, a thick drop of precum was noticeable. He licked it off my dick. He smiled.

“What’s the taste like?” I asked, genuinely interested.

“Salty, sort of sweet. Kind of like it,” Luke answered.

“Yeah,” I replied.

I felt how he moved to cover my dickhead with my foreskin. Playfully he put his lips on my dick and I felt how his tongue played with my foreskin, slipping it in, teasing my dickhead. It felt incredible, I couldn’t tell if it was the drugs or if it was the fact that a friend was sucking me off, I didn’t care, or at least I didn’t want to care.

I threw my head back and allowed Luke to work his magic.

I felt his tongue play around with my foreskin, he bit it ever so gently, it felt strange but not unpleasant. He rolled back my foreskin, allowed my head to be exposed. He put his lips over it and while covering my exposed dickhead with his lips, he licked it. I felt his tongue lick the rim, lick the slit, like all of it. It felt intense, it felt just like when we had that moment in the woods.

My dickhead was sensitive and Luke knew exactly how to drive me mad. It was equal parts pleasure and pain. He teased, he played, but he suddenly dove deep. Taking my hard dick as deep as he could. He couldn’t quite reach the root of my dick, my balls, my pubic bone, but he tried his best. He gagged, the sound of him gagging on my hard rod drove me insane. I moaned, low and animalistic. This was indeed different, Adam had been right. Different but good.

I let out a long: “Fuuuuuuuck,” as Luke worked his way down my shaft.

He came up for air. Coughed. Wiped his mouth. I looked up, Adam was standing next to the bed, jacking his dick.

“Fuck dude,” Adam said. “That’s fucking hot.”

“You want to try?” I heard a voice ask and was surprised to discover that it wasn’t me who had asked.

Adam kneeled down. Replaced Luke as my cocksucker. He looked at my dick, then at me. He didn’t say anything, but I could tell that he had a question just by meeting his eyes with mine.

I nodded, “Yeah dude, whatever, we’re fucking bros now.”

Adam took over from Luke, he mimicked Luke’s technique. First slowly jacking my dick, playing with my foreskin, which was something different for him. He licked it, tried it, bit gently, when he bit a little too hard I made it known and he adjusted accordingly.

He looked at Luke, who was standing where he had stood before and said: “Yeah, like, salty and sweet. Kind of tastes like yours.”

I knew he was talking about my precum, it made me curious to taste Luke’s. I wasn’t ready yet, but it was something I now wanted to taste. Just to check if his precum did indeed taste like mine.

Adam smiled, teasing me with his tongue, tasting me, he was working my cockhead like I had never had any chick work it before. He was rough, but not too rough. I looked down, looked at Adam as his eyes were closed and he felt my dick in his mouth.

He came up for air, rolled back my foreskin, and then dove deep onto my dick. I shuddered as I felt him swallow me. I felt my dick pass his mouth, reach his throat and reach that point inside the throat that’s almost like a barrier. Adam was properly deepthroating me. He didn’t gag, he went all the way down. I felt his lips against my shaven pubic bone. It felt wild. I felt my dickhead pierce through that narrow slit inside the back of his throat.

Adam did what I had never expected him to do, what none of the bitches I had ever had the pleasure of fucking had ever done. He went down on the length of me. My whole dick lodged inside of his mouth and throat, and he stuck out his tongue to lick my balls.

He gagged as he did that, but the sensation drove me wild. I couldn’t help it, my hand was on his head, and I pulled him further down. Forced him to stay there, and forced my whole dick inside of his throat. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. This was an experience I had never had before, it felt wild and perfect, I didn’t want this to end. I wanted to stay there, buck and fuck and cum, however long it would take. To fuck a throat this deep, this tight, this perfect.

He resisted and wanted to come up for air, It was difficult to let him, but I let go. He gagged, he coughed. I could see strings of slime connect my dick to his mouth. His eyes were red, almost bloodshot.

“Fucking hell dude,” was all I could say, I was out of breath. “Goddamn. Fuck, you fucking cocksucking fucker.”

There was no reply.

“What the fuck, dude, what the fuck,” I said ecstatic, out of breath, almost delirious. “Dude, fucking hell… this… goddamn. Goddamn! God-fucking-damn! What the fuck, this, this is fucking impossible dude. Fucking impossible. No way, no fucking way. That’s just… ”

Adam looked at me, he smiled and I looked at him. He had the audacity to fucking smile at me. Those bloodshot eyes, that fucking wet mouth, he really dared to look me in the eye with a wicked grin on his cock-sucking lips. I could only add: “That was, no lie, the best fucking blowjob I think I’ve ever had. You fucker! You fucking ruined it for me. I’ve never had my dick sucked like that.”

Adam smiled, he was too obvious, but he wiped his mouth and said: “Yeah, fucking try everything once, right?”

I looked at Luke, he was watching us, his dick in his hand. He seemed eager, strangely disappointed, I couldn’t quite place what emotions and thoughts were raging through his mind.

“I want another go,” he said softly. “I can do better.”

It clicked, that strange look on his face, something between disappointment and eagerness, he wanted to prove himself, he wanted to prove he was just as good as Adam, that he knew how to handle a dick. I nodded as I looked from Adam to Luke,

Luke positioned himself differently this time. He placed himself in such a way that his dick hovered near my face. I wasn’t quite sure what to do, waited for Luke to make his move, to reveal his plan. We weren’t quite in that old-classic position of 69, but we were damn close to it. I cloud smell Luke’s dick, if I looked to my left, I could see his half-hard, half-limp uncut dick. The foreskin covering his dickhead. He obscured my view of Adam, but it really didn’t matter, I was eager to feel and see what Luke had planned.

From my position I could make out that he looked up at someone, I figured he looked at Adam. Imagined a little wicked grin, that slight competitive streak all guys possess. I thought he would take it slow, work his way down my shaft slowly but methodically. He spat on my dick, gave it a couple of strokes and swallowed me whole in one single go.

I could feel my body tense at the sensation of getting my dick plunged deep into someone’s warm throat. I could feel how Luke allowed it all to go down in one gulp. I felt my dick tense at the thought. His throat felt tight and warm. I moaned and thrusted my hips up slightly, but there was no gagging sound as I attempted to shove my dick further down his throat. There was no way he could take more of me in, I felt my balls against the stubble of Luke’s chin.

I didn’t know what to expect as he didn’t come up for air, my dick firmly planted in the back of his throat. Something changed, something happened, a sensation at the tip of my dick, warm, spreading, a sensation of getting milked. I looked down, I could see Luke’s throat bob up and down. The sensation drove me wild, it struck me suddenly. Luke was swallowing, his throat contracting and relaxing as my dick was lodged in, that milking feeling against my dick drove me wild. I wanted to grab Luke’s hair and fuck his throat, I wanted to truly fuck his throat. To ram my cock deeper, make him gag on a dick that was bigger than his, than Adam’s. I felt that same sensation that David felt, to dominate. I kept back, though it almost felt painful to not surrender to the animalistic desire.

I let out a moan, I swore softly, I wanted Luke to stop, but he didn’t. He continued, but even for him this wasn’t something he could hold for long, as I heard him gag softly. He pulled out, coughing softly. I could see strings of slime, my dick coated in it. Luke jacked me off, cleaned my dick with his hands.

I felt my urges just take over. These two filthy fuckers had just given me the blowjob of a lifetime. I fucking loved them for that. Sensations of absolute depravity washed over me.

I commanded Luke to give me his dick. Luke turned around, pointed his dick at my lips. I tried it carefully. My tongue licking his cock, licking the precum. It tasted just like mine. That salty, sweet taste. It drove me wild, I want to swallow more.

I emulated what I thought Adam and Luke had done. The taste of dick in my mouth, a sensation that was truly new, but somehow felt familiar, not wrong. I knew this, I knew how to handle cock. I didn’t know why and it scared me as much as it turned me on. That alien sensation that was just something I knew how to deal with. Getting your dick sucked, I now knew what dick sucking meant.

I licked Luke’s dick, tried to get more of him in my mouth, but as he pushed deeper I couldn’t suppress the need to gag. I apologized, tried again. The second time it went a little better. His dick was slick, but I couldn’t quite manage to get as much into my mouth.

I wasn’t aware, but as I was trying my best to experience Luke’s cock, he was busy sucking Adam off. I had no idea when Adam had joined us on the bed, but I opened my eyes to see Luke working Adam’s rod like a pro. I could see Adam’s heavy balls hang low. I took Luke back into my mouth as I looked at Luke working down Adam’s hard cock. Luke fondled Adam’s balls. Luke moaned.

I wanted a break, I wanted to watch them. I let go of Luke’s dick, moved out from under him and off the bed. Watching him and Adam work their magic. My hard dick felt amazing, hot, ready to burst so hard.

I couldn’t focus but smiled: “I’m going to check on the others, okay.”

Adam nodded, smiled, I nodded back returning the smile. I wondered what Adam tastes like. I felt invincible, felt like a stallion.

neurosci

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I moved as quietly as I possibly could. I found it difficult to focus. My dick had gone soft, but it was clear that it was ready to spring back into action. It looked the right kind of thick. I licked my lips and wondered what I was even doing here. The action was back there, where a needy chick was just waiting for my dick, but there was too much going on there, it felt too early and too obvious. The allure of something secret lurked here, behind a closed door.

I asked myself the question: What to do? Was I going to continue listening to what was happening in Jason’s room between Luke and Adam, or was I going to accidentally catch them? What would I do then? What was my next move?

My eyes darted from left to right, it was an involuntary reaction, a reaction to the drugs, it felt strangely interesting, almost intoxicating. Everything felt interesting, everything felt like it was something I wanted to be a part of in some way or another.

I looked ahead, and noticed a bottle on the floor. Part of me recognized it, it was the bottle I had brought along. I looked at the bottle in my hand and the party favors in the other. I was confused and at the same time not really. It seemed silly and funny and I wanted to laugh but suppressed it.

I walked up to the door, quiet as a mouse, my ears focused on any possible sound from inside. I heard something, but I couldn’t quite figure out what it was at first. Someone moaned, but I couldn’t tell if it was Luke or if it was Adam.

“Told you, getting a massage while high is on a whole new level,” I recognized Luke’s voice.

I was slightly disappointed that their little escapade hadn’t gone any further. I listened closer. Part of me had decided to wait a bit, and then crash their little party, it was boring anyway. I would be doing them a favor I told myself, getting them back on track, or just chilling.

I heard Adam moan again as Luke massaged him, but as I wanted to open the door and barge in, I heard the unmistakable sound of lips kissing skin. I smiled and decided to wait a little longer before crashing in.

“Dude, relax, they’re probably busy fucking that bitch, besides, so what? Holy shit man, this shit feels fucking amazing. Like they give a shit right now?”

“Yeah, true, but…”

I heard them move, I heard them fumble and awkwardly shift their weight around on the bed. I felt my dick jump up and down at the thought of catching them in the act. I waited, listening for the perfect moment.

I heard the sound of two people kissing, but it changed to one person giving little kisses to parts of a body that weren’t a mouth. It sounded one-sided. I heard Adam moan shortly after the last kiss. I heard the sound of Luke gagging slightly and gasping for air.

There was no reply, but a loader gag followed, Adam moaned deeper, and I heard him exhale deeply.

I figured this was the window. Part of me felt hesitation, but another pat of me just wanted to catch them. There was no plan, no notion of what I would do next, all I knew was that my body moved toward the door.

Adam was lying on his back, his hands behind his head, his dick fully erect, while Luke had most of him in his mouth. I was amazed at how deep Luke had managed to take Adam in. He was nearly at the base of his dick, which looked swollen and fat and full of life.

The image lasted a fraction of a second, and they were shocked. Their faces were red, panic in their eyes. I felt bad at catching them like this. Adam quickly moved away from Luke, covering his hard rod, which was impossible to hide. It looked thicker than I remembered it. His dickhead glistened with saliva.

Luke had moved away from Adam, he too tried to cover his hard-on. I noticed that he had rolled back his foreskin, exposing his dickhead. His blonde pubes seemed darker in the dimmed light of the room.

“Time to take the rest of our medicine, my dudes, are we feeling it?” I laughed.

There was no answer. That moment felt horribly long and it felt uncomfortably awkward. I looked at Luke and at Adam.

“Seriously dudes?” I said. “You fucking pussies are prudish all of a sudden? Fuck off.”

I felt responsible, but at the same time, I felt good about everything. My mind swam with options, solutions and desires. I couldn’t help it, time moved differently, and whatever blockades there were vanished. I wanted to make my friends feel good, to let them know I was cool with this, whatever this was.

“Close the door,” I said with a smile. Luke, obeyed. “Shit, I fucked up. Sorry.”

“What?”

“I don’t know, obviously you two, you know, doing something. I fucked it up, fuck, sorry dudes.”

I wanted to fucking die right then and there. Watching two of my friends struggle like that broke my heart. “Okay, so fuck it all… is he a good cocksucker?”

“What?” Adam said.

“Dude, we all agreed, this weekend, we’re all cool. Nothing ever fucking gets out. I’ve never gotten my dick sucked by a dude. I got a gay buddy who once told me that guys give better blowjobs. So yeah, fuck it. This never gets out.”

I caught Luke as he looked at Adam. There was something going on, something I didn’t know. I also didn’t care. I felt amazing, I wanted my friends to feel amazing. I could tell that Adam was giving some sort of signal, because Luke smiled at him, it was suppressed, like I wasn’t supposed to see it, but I did. I pretended that I hadn’t noticed.

“You sure man?”

“Does my dick look unsure?” I said as I looked down at my hardening dick. I was honestly curious to find out if a guy would suck dick better than a chick did, at the same time I felt like I was putting it on a little too thick. This wasn’t me, but at the same time it was.

“You can lie down.”

I moved to the bed. Adam got off, stood next to the bed as I lay back and Luke crawled onto the bed with me. He stared at my dick, he seemed almost mesmerized by it. He started jacking me off slowly with his right hand. He moved my foreskin down, exposing the head, and then back up, covering it. I felt something surge from deep within my balls, that unmistakable sense of precum coming out. He needed to milk it, squeeze it, hold it tight. I wasn’t saying anything, I just looked down at Luke as he played with my dick.

I licked my lips. Luke looked into my eyes and then at my dick as it reached its full length. He pulled back my foreskin softly, and gently, a thick drop of precum was noticeable. He licked it off my dick. He smiled.

“Yeah,” I replied.

I felt how he moved to cover my dickhead with my foreskin. Playfully he put his lips on my dick and I felt how his tongue played with my foreskin, slipping it in, teasing my dickhead. It felt incredible, I couldn’t tell if it was the drugs or if it was the fact that a friend was sucking me off, I didn’t care, or at least I didn’t want to care.

I felt his tongue play around with my foreskin, he bit it ever so gently, it felt strange but not unpleasant. He rolled back my foreskin, allowed my head to be exposed. He put his lips over it and while covering my exposed dickhead with his lips, he licked it. I felt his tongue lick the rim, lick the slit, like all of it. It felt intense, it felt just like when we had that moment in the woods.

My dickhead was sensitive and Luke knew exactly how to drive me mad. It was equal parts pleasure and pain. He teased, he played, but he suddenly dove deep. Taking my hard dick as deep as he could. He couldn’t quite reach the root of my dick, my balls, my pubic bone, but he tried his best. He gagged, the sound of him gagging on my hard rod drove me insane. I moaned, low and animalistic. This was indeed different, Adam had been right. Different but good.

He came up for air. Coughed. Wiped his mouth. I looked up, Adam was standing next to the bed, jacking his dick.

“You want to try?” I heard a voice ask and was surprised to discover that it wasn’t me who had asked.

Adam kneeled down. Replaced Luke as my cocksucker. He looked at my dick, then at me. He didn’t say anything, but I could tell that he had a question just by meeting his eyes with mine.

Adam took over from Luke, he mimicked Luke’s technique. First slowly jacking my dick, playing with my foreskin, which was something different for him. He licked it, tried it, bit gently, when he bit a little too hard I made it known and he adjusted accordingly.

He looked at Luke, who was standing where he had stood before and said: “Yeah, like, salty and sweet. Kind of tastes like yours.”

I knew he was talking about my precum, it made me curious to taste Luke’s. I wasn’t ready yet, but it was something I now wanted to taste. Just to check if his precum did indeed taste like mine.

Adam smiled, teasing me with his tongue, tasting me, he was working my cockhead like I had never had any chick work it before. He was rough, but not too rough. I looked down, looked at Adam as his eyes were closed and he felt my dick in his mouth.

He came up for air, rolled back my foreskin, and then dove deep onto my dick. I shuddered as I felt him swallow me. I felt my dick pass his mouth, reach his throat and reach that point inside the throat that’s almost like a barrier. Adam was properly deepthroating me. He didn’t gag, he went all the way down. I felt his lips against my shaven pubic bone. It felt wild. I felt my dickhead pierce through that narrow slit inside the back of his throat.

Adam did what I had never expected him to do, what none of the bitches I had ever had the pleasure of fucking had ever done. He went down on the length of me. My whole dick lodged inside of his mouth and throat, and he stuck out his tongue to lick my balls.

He gagged as he did that, but the sensation drove me wild. I couldn’t help it, my hand was on his head, and I pulled him further down. Forced him to stay there, and forced my whole dick inside of his throat. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. This was an experience I had never had before, it felt wild and perfect, I didn’t want this to end. I wanted to stay there, buck and fuck and cum, however long it would take. To fuck a throat this deep, this tight, this perfect.

He resisted and wanted to come up for air, It was difficult to let him, but I let go. He gagged, he coughed. I could see strings of slime connect my dick to his mouth. His eyes were red, almost bloodshot.

“Fucking hell dude,” was all I could say, I was out of breath. “Goddamn. Fuck, you fucking cocksucking fucker.”

There was no reply.

“What the fuck, dude, what the fuck,” I said ecstatic, out of breath, almost delirious. “Dude, fucking hell… this… goddamn. Goddamn! God-fucking-damn! What the fuck, this, this is fucking impossible dude. Fucking impossible. No way, no fucking way. That’s just… ”

Adam looked at me, he smiled and I looked at him. He had the audacity to fucking smile at me. Those bloodshot eyes, that fucking wet mouth, he really dared to look me in the eye with a wicked grin on his cock-sucking lips. I could only add: “That was, no lie, the best fucking blowjob I think I’ve ever had. You fucker! You fucking ruined it for me. I’ve never had my dick sucked like that.”

Adam smiled, he was too obvious, but he wiped his mouth and said: “Yeah, fucking try everything once, right?”

I looked at Luke, he was watching us, his dick in his hand. He seemed eager, strangely disappointed, I couldn’t quite place what emotions and thoughts were raging through his mind.

It clicked, that strange look on his face, something between disappointment and eagerness, he wanted to prove himself, he wanted to prove he was just as good as Adam, that he knew how to handle a dick. I nodded as I looked from Adam to Luke,

Luke positioned himself differently this time. He placed himself in such a way that his dick hovered near my face. I wasn’t quite sure what to do, waited for Luke to make his move, to reveal his plan. We weren’t quite in that old-classic position of 69, but we were damn close to it. I cloud smell Luke’s dick, if I looked to my left, I could see his half-hard, half-limp uncut dick. The foreskin covering his dickhead. He obscured my view of Adam, but it really didn’t matter, I was eager to feel and see what Luke had planned.

From my position I could make out that he looked up at someone, I figured he looked at Adam. Imagined a little wicked grin, that slight competitive streak all guys possess. I thought he would take it slow, work his way down my shaft slowly but methodically. He spat on my dick, gave it a couple of strokes and swallowed me whole in one single go.

I could feel my body tense at the sensation of getting my dick plunged deep into someone’s warm throat. I could feel how Luke allowed it all to go down in one gulp. I felt my dick tense at the thought. His throat felt tight and warm. I moaned and thrusted my hips up slightly, but there was no gagging sound as I attempted to shove my dick further down his throat. There was no way he could take more of me in, I felt my balls against the stubble of Luke’s chin.

I didn’t know what to expect as he didn’t come up for air, my dick firmly planted in the back of his throat. Something changed, something happened, a sensation at the tip of my dick, warm, spreading, a sensation of getting milked. I looked down, I could see Luke’s throat bob up and down. The sensation drove me wild, it struck me suddenly. Luke was swallowing, his throat contracting and relaxing as my dick was lodged in, that milking feeling against my dick drove me wild. I wanted to grab Luke’s hair and fuck his throat, I wanted to truly fuck his throat. To ram my cock deeper, make him gag on a dick that was bigger than his, than Adam’s. I felt that same sensation that David felt, to dominate. I kept back, though it almost felt painful to not surrender to the animalistic desire.

I let out a moan, I swore softly, I wanted Luke to stop, but he didn’t. He continued, but even for him this wasn’t something he could hold for long, as I heard him gag softly. He pulled out, coughing softly. I could see strings of slime, my dick coated in it. Luke jacked me off, cleaned my dick with his hands.

I felt my urges just take over. These two filthy fuckers had just given me the blowjob of a lifetime. I fucking loved them for that. Sensations of absolute depravity washed over me.

I commanded Luke to give me his dick. Luke turned around, pointed his dick at my lips. I tried it carefully. My tongue licking his cock, licking the precum. It tasted just like mine. That salty, sweet taste. It drove me wild, I want to swallow more.

I emulated what I thought Adam and Luke had done. The taste of dick in my mouth, a sensation that was truly new, but somehow felt familiar, not wrong. I knew this, I knew how to handle cock. I didn’t know why and it scared me as much as it turned me on. That alien sensation that was just something I knew how to deal with. Getting your dick sucked, I now knew what dick sucking meant.

I licked Luke’s dick, tried to get more of him in my mouth, but as he pushed deeper I couldn’t suppress the need to gag. I apologized, tried again. The second time it went a little better. His dick was slick, but I couldn’t quite manage to get as much into my mouth.

I wasn’t aware, but as I was trying my best to experience Luke’s cock, he was busy sucking Adam off. I had no idea when Adam had joined us on the bed, but I opened my eyes to see Luke working Adam’s rod like a pro. I could see Adam’s heavy balls hang low. I took Luke back into my mouth as I looked at Luke working down Adam’s hard cock. Luke fondled Adam’s balls. Luke moaned.

I wanted a break, I wanted to watch them. I let go of Luke’s dick, moved out from under him and off the bed. Watching him and Adam work their magic. My hard dick felt amazing, hot, ready to burst so hard.

Adam nodded, smiled, I nodded back returning the smile. I wondered what Adam tastes like. I felt invincible, felt like a stallion.
FUUUUCK

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Part 18: An awkward truth, a time to experiment, a time to indulge...

Time seemed to be warped. I wasn’t sure how much time I had spent with Adam and Luke, it felt long, but as I walked down the hallway, following the music that was still playing in the living room, I realized that it could have just as easily been a matter of mere minutes.

I felt alive, felt as if things were moving too fast and at the same time too slow. My mind was reeling, swimming in debauchery. I just got my dick sucked off by one of my friends, and I liked it. He had sucked me off like no girl had ever managed to suck my dick. To add to that, my friend’s younger brother had done the exact same thing, taking my massive dong into his throat and worked some kind of insane magic. My mind moved from one place to the next as I remember that I had tasted my first dick tonight. The first time I had another dude’s dick on my lips. I wanted to blame the drugs, but I couldn’t deny that it didn’t feel wrong, it didn’t feel awful, in fact, it felt good, to suck a friend off, to watch a friend squirm with pleasure. The taste was intoxicating, it was weird, it was salty, it was sweet. I shook my head, what did it mean about me? A sense of self-doubt and confusion washed over me, but at the same time, the drugs assured me that this was just part of the moment, this wasn’t real, this was just some sort of fantasy, a fantasy I would only act on tonight. None of this counted. This was just something to be kept between us, a little secret. Dirty, filthy, but a fucking amazing secret, that I wouldn’t mind revisiting.

I felt something within clash: Did I really want to go back to David, Jason, Alice and Bobby? Maybe. I wasn’t sure.

I walked through the kitchen, only half aware of what was happening. They were still at it. Something had changed. Something had shifted.

Alice was on her knees, she looked at me as I came in. Jason was fucking her from behind. Bobby and David stood close to Alice. I could see Bobby’s hand down her snatch, fondling her clit, playing with her cunt as Jason rammed his pecker in her. He was sweating, his face red. He smiled at me.

David was pulling on his dick, he seemed completely enthralled by the sight of Alice on all fours. She grinned at me. She winked, It seemed almost secret, as if she knew she belonged to the other three, but secretly wanted me. She had perfected that move and it stirred something within me. Bobby and David had their dicks sucked by Alice, she had her clit licked clean by both Jason and Bobby, possibly by David while I got my dick sucked by Adam.

She smiled, moaned, laughed, groaned and then made a subtle little move to indicate she wanted me.

I stepped forward, throwing back a drink. The taste felt amazing. I wasn’t sure what it was, but it tasted sweet. Alice gestured for me to stand in front of her. I complied. My dick was halfway hard. She looked at it, measured me with her eyes, compared me to the dicks she had seen tonight, the dicks she had enjoyed. Not fully hard yet, but clear enough that I was the biggest of us all.

I looked around at the guys. Jason nudged me, Bobby just smiled. David didn’t meet my eyes. He was looking at Alice, watching her get fucked. I imagined he was waiting his turn. Waiting for Jason to take a break so that he could fuck her.

I grabbed my dick by the root, and presented it to her. She studied it closely. I wasn’t sure what she was looking at, but she looked up and gave me an all-knowing smile.

“Uncut, that’s always a challenge,” she whispered.

She took my dick, rolled back my foreskin to expose my dickhead. She was a little too rough, pulling it back a bit too far. She noticed my discomfort, even if brief. Looked at me and whispered: “Aaahw, let me make it better, let me kiss it.”

She kissed it, a theatrical gesture, but very much appreciated. My dick rose to near full hard-on. She kept kissing it, locked her lips over my dickhead. She worked her way slowly down, teasing me with just how far she could get the length of my dick into her mouth and throat. She gagged, it didn’t feel genuine, but I appreciated it nonetheless. I felt her warm mouth close, felt her tongue move, felt how she worked it further down her throat. She wanted to get al of it in, but had to stop just short of the base. She pulled her mouth back, gasped for air.

“Fuck, you’re a big one aren’t you?”

I grinned wickedly, looking down at her, as she was getting fucked by Jason, bobbing rhythmically with each thrust of his fuckmeat in her cunt. Her tits moved with those pounds.

“Fuck you, can you handle a man’s dick, you fucking hot little bitch?”

She didn’t answer. While keeping one hand down to position herself, she used her other hand to grab my hand and guide it to her head, she invited me to grab her hair, close to her skull. She didn’t need to explain. I held it, positioned myself just right, then as I pushed my dick deep inside of her throat, I grabbed her hair and pushed her head against my body. She gagged, she coughed. I felt her struggle with my length and girth. I was rough, perhaps too rough, but it was just rough enough for her to enjoy. She struggled to get back up for air. I noticed Jason ramming her form behind harder. I could hear his dick slide in and out of her wet cunt. I could hear the sound of skin violently touching skin. Jason hissed at me to fucking give it to her.

She kept gagging and I felt her struggle so I let go. She came up for air. I was unsure of what she would say.

“Fuck, too big, fucking hell. Sorry,” she coughed. “You like it rough don’t you?”

“Yeah, I fucking love it when they choke on this,” I said.

“Fuck yeah, I like it rough too, big boy.”

This somehow triggered David. She snapped out of whatever state he was in. He looked at me, at Alice, looked at his dick. He grinned, almost laughed, but there was something behind it that I couldn’t quite place. “Fuck yeah, you like it rough you little fucking bitch. You think he can fuck you right? Just wait, I can make you cream all over my fuckstick.”

I looked at David, at the pure animalistic lust in his eyes. He did not like it that she wanted my dick. He wanted to prove himself the alpha male of this pack. Part of me had to almost laugh that the guy who had lost the size contest, who didn’t even cum the most or the furthest, felt like he was the alpha of our group, but part of me understood David. He needed this, this was his fucking jam, his kink. As the drugs allowed him to cut loose, as the girl was willing and able to indulge in any and every fantasy, he surrendered to those desires. Me being there, being the competition, was clearly a challenge David was eager to accept. He wanted to be better than me, better than Jason, better than Bobby. He wanted Alice to desire him, his cock. He wanted to fuck her in ways that would bind her to him, make her a slave to his hairy big dick. Again, he flexed his muscles, his abs showing in the light, his pecs accentuated by that stubble of chest hair.

I decided to play along. I looked at David, not with kindness, but with menace. Aggression. I dared him, and challenged him to be better than me.

He pounded me on my chest. The kind of gesture that could be seen as friendly, or as aggressive. Either way, I loved the fact that I was fucking with David’s mind just by being there, just by having a bigger dick than him.

“Do it, bro,” I said, not laughing, not smiling. “Fucking do it.”

David looked at me without a smile. Pushed me gently aside.

I noticed how Jason had stopped fucking Alice, he was watching us. His dick inside her moist pussy. He smiled and winked at me. He knew that I knew the game he had been playing this weekend. I realized that so much of this was Jason, his kink, his desire. He enjoyed the sensation of watching other guys fuck this girl, I wondered if she was his girl. His secret girl. Jason was as much as freak as I was. I knew that I enjoyed having control over others, have their secrets, to know shit. Jason didn’t differ from that, Jason wanted to control the emotions of others as they fucked whatever bitch he was with. He wanted to decide who got to fuck her, who got to eat her pussy. He controlled the situation. He was just as fucked up as I was, except, he only knew half of my fucked up desires tonight.

I moved away. Alice looked at me, smiled, but David took my position and fed her his meat, she gobbled it down.

I couldn’t help it, Adam and Luke seemed so far away, that moment seemed an eternity ago, but I had to fucking admit it: Those guys were indeed better cocksuckers than this hot little bitch.

I walked back, distancing myself from the four of them. I watched as Jason slipped his dick out of her. She gasped. Bobby replaced him. I watched him press his hard dick against her pussy lips, searching for the right hole, pushing his dick against it, slipping it in. Bobby’s dick was bigger, fatter than Jason’s, still, he pushed his dick in without too much difficulty. I could tell the moment he breached that wall. She gasped, feeling him stretch her in a way Jason hadn’t done with his dick.

I moved further back, not taking my eyes off the four of them.

Jason asked something, Bobby shrugged, fucking Alice without pausing.

I watched as Jason lowered himself. Alice was still on all fours. Bobby fucking her from behind, David feeding her his dick from the front. Jason sild between Bobby’s legs, positioning himself in such a manner that he had a front seat row to her cunt getting fucked by Bobby’s meat.

I watched him move up, licking her clit, licking her pussy as it was being fucked by Bobby. Alice, with a mouthful of dick, moaned at the experience. One hand moving to touch her tits, playing with her own hardened nipples.

My dick was rock-hard at the sight, but still I found myself moving back.

I knew nobody was really listening, but I still managed to say something about needing to take a fucking chill pill and taking a little time out.

I didn’t leave the room. I just watched from my position in the kitchen. Watched how Alice got thoroughly fucked by Bobby while getting her moist, or rather, sloppy wet cunt licked by Jason. She was gagging on David’s cock. He held the back of her head, forcing his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth.

He moaned, and told her to fucking take it like an obedient little bitch. When she pulled away from his dick to take a breath, he gently lifted her chin up, looking her in her eyes, only to give her a tiny little slap across her cheek and spit in her face. Only to force his dick into her throat less than a second later. She obeyed, eagerly, moaning with pleasure.

I watched them, studied them. Studied how Bobby pumped into her wet cunt. He moved slowly and deeply. Ramming his cock into her, leaving it there for a second, and then slowly pulling it out, only to repeat. He bucked, and pressed against her, trying to ram it in as deep as possible. But fucking her from behind meant that certain goals would never be truly met. I watched Jason as he licked her pussy, moving along with the thrusts of Bobby’s fucking. I could swear I could see Jason stick out his tongue, not just to lick her clit, to tease her, but to also taste her cunt as a cock was pushing her lips wide. Ever so often I could almost see Jason’s tongue lick more than just her cunt, I could see him lick Bobby’s shaft as it worked Alice’s pussy.

Jason could taste the juices of Alice’s pussy as it got truly deeply fucked by Bobby.

I nodded, pleased, my dick rock hard. I looked down, squeezed it. Again there was precum and again I tasted it. It drove me wild. I looked at Bobby and told him: “I’m going to chill out dude, it’s fucking hot in here man.”

“You good?”

Fuck yeah man, this fucking rocks, I’m fucking amazing,” I laughed in response.

I stumbled out of the kitchen with no sense of time.

I didn’t pretend to hide anything this time. I announced myself as I walked toward the master bedroom. Not loudly, but conversationally.

I entered to see Luke and Adam enjoying each other. They looked up at me. Smiling. They somehow knew something I didn’t. I had returned, that meant something to them, but I wasn’t sure what it meant to me.

“Fuck man, they’re going at it back there,” I said with a smile.

“You get your dick wet?” Adam asked me.

“Yeah,” I laughed, but I realized there was a tone to my voice that I couldn’t quite place.

“She any good?” Luke asked.

I considered for a while, not able to dismiss certain ideas and emotions that swam through my mind. I wanted to lie, I wanted to praise her, but the truth just flowed from my lips: “Fuck, she’s not bad, but like, yeah, you guys changed the fucking game.”

“So,” Adam said. “You up to try it out?”

“Like, really try it out?” Luke added.

I couldn’t focus, could think of a lie to say that I didn’t want to, because I did. I felt myself nodding, my voice casual, but with a certain degree of greed: “Yeah sure, so, yeah, fucking cool man. Let’s fucking do this.”

“Get on your knees,” Adam said.

I did as ordered. It felt weird, but again, it didn’t feel wrong. Luke and Adam stood in front of me. Their dicks hard. Luke’s head was covered, Adam’s dick was wet. I figured it was wet with Luke’s spit and slime.

I closed my eyes. Considered resisting, but didn’t really want to. I enjoyed giving someone else control. I felt someone touch my face, guiding me towards some place. I opened my mouth, my eyes still closed. I could smell the musk.

A dick touched my lips. Adam’s dick, there was no foreskin. I licked it.

I positioned myself to accept his dick fully. I opened my mouth, felt him press his dick inside. He whispered: “Relax dude, just do what you would like for someone to do to you.”

I licked his cockhead, played with it with my tongue. I could keep doing it, felt a burning need to take more. I grabbed his dick in my hand, and lunged forward. I wanted it all. I felt him push against the back of my mouth. He made a sound, I recognized it, positioned myself slightly differently and tried again. This time it went down easier. I gagged a little at the size of a fully grwon dick pushing against my throat, but as I eased, I managed to work it in.

I felt a surge go through me. I opened my eyes, and tried giving Adam the best blowjob I had ever given. Pushing deep, working my tong along the ridge. Using my hand to jack him off as I was sucking. Whatever spit and slime came from my mouth and throat, I used it as lube. Adam moaned as I truly went all in. Sucking, licking jacking him like there was no tomorrow. His dick in my mouth felt good, but having him respond in ecstasy was what truly drove me to go on. My eyes watered, but I didn’t care. His dick tasted good, I worked the shaft, the head, all of it. I tried to get it all in, couldn’t quite reach it.

Adam moaned and groaned. I felt him begin fucking my face. I started gagging, but I didn’t give a shit. It was hot, it felt right. I wanted him to fuck my face, fuck my throat. I wanted to be pushed.

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

“Yeah, true, but…”

“What?”

“What?” Adam said.

“You sure man?”

“You can lie down.”

“Yeah,” I replied.

There was no reply.

Cheers Devken, finally some action Of the man on man kind. This is hot, I can only imagine the next chapter. Hot!

thearlbred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Time seemed to be warped. I wasn’t sure how much time I had spent with Adam and Luke, it felt long, but as I walked down the hallway, following the music that was still playing in the living room, I realized that it could have just as easily been a matter of mere minutes.

I felt alive, felt as if things were moving too fast and at the same time too slow. My mind was reeling, swimming in debauchery. I just got my dick sucked off by one of my friends, and I liked it. He had sucked me off like no girl had ever managed to suck my dick. To add to that, my friend’s younger brother had done the exact same thing, taking my massive dong into his throat and worked some kind of insane magic. My mind moved from one place to the next as I remember that I had tasted my first dick tonight. The first time I had another dude’s dick on my lips. I wanted to blame the drugs, but I couldn’t deny that it didn’t feel wrong, it didn’t feel awful, in fact, it felt good, to suck a friend off, to watch a friend squirm with pleasure. The taste was intoxicating, it was weird, it was salty, it was sweet. I shook my head, what did it mean about me? A sense of self-doubt and confusion washed over me, but at the same time, the drugs assured me that this was just part of the moment, this wasn’t real, this was just some sort of fantasy, a fantasy I would only act on tonight. None of this counted. This was just something to be kept between us, a little secret. Dirty, filthy, but a fucking amazing secret, that I wouldn’t mind revisiting.

I felt something within clash: Did I really want to go back to David, Jason, Alice and Bobby? Maybe. I wasn’t sure.

I walked through the kitchen, only half aware of what was happening. They were still at it. Something had changed. Something had shifted.

Alice was on her knees, she looked at me as I came in. Jason was fucking her from behind. Bobby and David stood close to Alice. I could see Bobby’s hand down her snatch, fondling her clit, playing with her cunt as Jason rammed his pecker in her. He was sweating, his face red. He smiled at me.

David was pulling on his dick, he seemed completely enthralled by the sight of Alice on all fours. She grinned at me. She winked, It seemed almost secret, as if she knew she belonged to the other three, but secretly wanted me. She had perfected that move and it stirred something within me. Bobby and David had their dicks sucked by Alice, she had her clit licked clean by both Jason and Bobby, possibly by David while I got my dick sucked by Adam.

She smiled, moaned, laughed, groaned and then made a subtle little move to indicate she wanted me.

I stepped forward, throwing back a drink. The taste felt amazing. I wasn’t sure what it was, but it tasted sweet. Alice gestured for me to stand in front of her. I complied. My dick was halfway hard. She looked at it, measured me with her eyes, compared me to the dicks she had seen tonight, the dicks she had enjoyed. Not fully hard yet, but clear enough that I was the biggest of us all.

I looked around at the guys. Jason nudged me, Bobby just smiled. David didn’t meet my eyes. He was looking at Alice, watching her get fucked. I imagined he was waiting his turn. Waiting for Jason to take a break so that he could fuck her.

I grabbed my dick by the root, and presented it to her. She studied it closely. I wasn’t sure what she was looking at, but she looked up and gave me an all-knowing smile.

She took my dick, rolled back my foreskin to expose my dickhead. She was a little too rough, pulling it back a bit too far. She noticed my discomfort, even if brief. Looked at me and whispered: “Aaahw, let me make it better, let me kiss it.”

She kissed it, a theatrical gesture, but very much appreciated. My dick rose to near full hard-on. She kept kissing it, locked her lips over my dickhead. She worked her way slowly down, teasing me with just how far she could get the length of my dick into her mouth and throat. She gagged, it didn’t feel genuine, but I appreciated it nonetheless. I felt her warm mouth close, felt her tongue move, felt how she worked it further down her throat. She wanted to get al of it in, but had to stop just short of the base. She pulled her mouth back, gasped for air.

I grinned wickedly, looking down at her, as she was getting fucked by Jason, bobbing rhythmically with each thrust of his fuckmeat in her cunt. Her tits moved with those pounds.

She didn’t answer. While keeping one hand down to position herself, she used her other hand to grab my hand and guide it to her head, she invited me to grab her hair, close to her skull. She didn’t need to explain. I held it, positioned myself just right, then as I pushed my dick deep inside of her throat, I grabbed her hair and pushed her head against my body. She gagged, she coughed. I felt her struggle with my length and girth. I was rough, perhaps too rough, but it was just rough enough for her to enjoy. She struggled to get back up for air. I noticed Jason ramming her form behind harder. I could hear his dick slide in and out of her wet cunt. I could hear the sound of skin violently touching skin. Jason hissed at me to fucking give it to her.

She kept gagging and I felt her struggle so I let go. She came up for air. I was unsure of what she would say.

“Fuck, too big, fucking hell. Sorry,” she coughed. “You like it rough don’t you?”

This somehow triggered David. She snapped out of whatever state he was in. He looked at me, at Alice, looked at his dick. He grinned, almost laughed, but there was something behind it that I couldn’t quite place. “Fuck yeah, you like it rough you little fucking bitch. You think he can fuck you right? Just wait, I can make you cream all over my fuckstick.”

I looked at David, at the pure animalistic lust in his eyes. He did not like it that she wanted my dick. He wanted to prove himself the alpha male of this pack. Part of me had to almost laugh that the guy who had lost the size contest, who didn’t even cum the most or the furthest, felt like he was the alpha of our group, but part of me understood David. He needed this, this was his fucking jam, his kink. As the drugs allowed him to cut loose, as the girl was willing and able to indulge in any and every fantasy, he surrendered to those desires. Me being there, being the competition, was clearly a challenge David was eager to accept. He wanted to be better than me, better than Jason, better than Bobby. He wanted Alice to desire him, his cock. He wanted to fuck her in ways that would bind her to him, make her a slave to his hairy big dick. Again, he flexed his muscles, his abs showing in the light, his pecs accentuated by that stubble of chest hair.

I decided to play along. I looked at David, not with kindness, but with menace. Aggression. I dared him, and challenged him to be better than me.

He pounded me on my chest. The kind of gesture that could be seen as friendly, or as aggressive. Either way, I loved the fact that I was fucking with David’s mind just by being there, just by having a bigger dick than him.

I noticed how Jason had stopped fucking Alice, he was watching us. His dick inside her moist pussy. He smiled and winked at me. He knew that I knew the game he had been playing this weekend. I realized that so much of this was Jason, his kink, his desire. He enjoyed the sensation of watching other guys fuck this girl, I wondered if she was his girl. His secret girl. Jason was as much as freak as I was. I knew that I enjoyed having control over others, have their secrets, to know shit. Jason didn’t differ from that, Jason wanted to control the emotions of others as they fucked whatever bitch he was with. He wanted to decide who got to fuck her, who got to eat her pussy. He controlled the situation. He was just as fucked up as I was, except, he only knew half of my fucked up desires tonight.

I moved away. Alice looked at me, smiled, but David took my position and fed her his meat, she gobbled it down.

I couldn’t help it, Adam and Luke seemed so far away, that moment seemed an eternity ago, but I had to fucking admit it: Those guys were indeed better cocksuckers than this hot little bitch.

I walked back, distancing myself from the four of them. I watched as Jason slipped his dick out of her. She gasped. Bobby replaced him. I watched him press his hard dick against her pussy lips, searching for the right hole, pushing his dick against it, slipping it in. Bobby’s dick was bigger, fatter than Jason’s, still, he pushed his dick in without too much difficulty. I could tell the moment he breached that wall. She gasped, feeling him stretch her in a way Jason hadn’t done with his dick.

I watched as Jason lowered himself. Alice was still on all fours. Bobby fucking her from behind, David feeding her his dick from the front. Jason sild between Bobby’s legs, positioning himself in such a manner that he had a front seat row to her cunt getting fucked by Bobby’s meat.

I watched him move up, licking her clit, licking her pussy as it was being fucked by Bobby. Alice, with a mouthful of dick, moaned at the experience. One hand moving to touch her tits, playing with her own hardened nipples.

I knew nobody was really listening, but I still managed to say something about needing to take a fucking chill pill and taking a little time out.

I didn’t leave the room. I just watched from my position in the kitchen. Watched how Alice got thoroughly fucked by Bobby while getting her moist, or rather, sloppy wet cunt licked by Jason. She was gagging on David’s cock. He held the back of her head, forcing his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth.

He moaned, and told her to fucking take it like an obedient little bitch. When she pulled away from his dick to take a breath, he gently lifted her chin up, looking her in her eyes, only to give her a tiny little slap across her cheek and spit in her face. Only to force his dick into her throat less than a second later. She obeyed, eagerly, moaning with pleasure.

I watched them, studied them. Studied how Bobby pumped into her wet cunt. He moved slowly and deeply. Ramming his cock into her, leaving it there for a second, and then slowly pulling it out, only to repeat. He bucked, and pressed against her, trying to ram it in as deep as possible. But fucking her from behind meant that certain goals would never be truly met. I watched Jason as he licked her pussy, moving along with the thrusts of Bobby’s fucking. I could swear I could see Jason stick out his tongue, not just to lick her clit, to tease her, but to also taste her cunt as a cock was pushing her lips wide. Ever so often I could almost see Jason’s tongue lick more than just her cunt, I could see him lick Bobby’s shaft as it worked Alice’s pussy.

Jason could taste the juices of Alice’s pussy as it got truly deeply fucked by Bobby.

I nodded, pleased, my dick rock hard. I looked down, squeezed it. Again there was precum and again I tasted it. It drove me wild. I looked at Bobby and told him: “I’m going to chill out dude, it’s fucking hot in here man.”

“You good?”

I didn’t pretend to hide anything this time. I announced myself as I walked toward the master bedroom. Not loudly, but conversationally.

I entered to see Luke and Adam enjoying each other. They looked up at me. Smiling. They somehow knew something I didn’t. I had returned, that meant something to them, but I wasn’t sure what it meant to me.

“Yeah,” I laughed, but I realized there was a tone to my voice that I couldn’t quite place.

I considered for a while, not able to dismiss certain ideas and emotions that swam through my mind. I wanted to lie, I wanted to praise her, but the truth just flowed from my lips: “Fuck, she’s not bad, but like, yeah, you guys changed the fucking game.”

I couldn’t focus, could think of a lie to say that I didn’t want to, because I did. I felt myself nodding, my voice casual, but with a certain degree of greed: “Yeah sure, so, yeah, fucking cool man. Let’s fucking do this.”

I did as ordered. It felt weird, but again, it didn’t feel wrong. Luke and Adam stood in front of me. Their dicks hard. Luke’s head was covered, Adam’s dick was wet. I figured it was wet with Luke’s spit and slime.

I closed my eyes. Considered resisting, but didn’t really want to. I enjoyed giving someone else control. I felt someone touch my face, guiding me towards some place. I opened my mouth, my eyes still closed. I could smell the musk.

I positioned myself to accept his dick fully. I opened my mouth, felt him press his dick inside. He whispered: “Relax dude, just do what you would like for someone to do to you.”

I licked his cockhead, played with it with my tongue. I could keep doing it, felt a burning need to take more. I grabbed his dick in my hand, and lunged forward. I wanted it all. I felt him push against the back of my mouth. He made a sound, I recognized it, positioned myself slightly differently and tried again. This time it went down easier. I gagged a little at the size of a fully grwon dick pushing against my throat, but as I eased, I managed to work it in.

I felt a surge go through me. I opened my eyes, and tried giving Adam the best blowjob I had ever given. Pushing deep, working my tong along the ridge. Using my hand to jack him off as I was sucking. Whatever spit and slime came from my mouth and throat, I used it as lube. Adam moaned as I truly went all in. Sucking, licking jacking him like there was no tomorrow. His dick in my mouth felt good, but having him respond in ecstasy was what truly drove me to go on. My eyes watered, but I didn’t care. His dick tasted good, I worked the shaft, the head, all of it. I tried to get it all in, couldn’t quite reach it.

Adam moaned and groaned. I felt him begin fucking my face. I started gagging, but I didn’t give a shit. It was hot, it felt right. I wanted him to fuck my face, fuck my throat. I wanted to be pushed.
Yum

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

“You good?”

Wow! It just keeps getting better. I really hope to read more since it's been so good so far.

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Part 19: Getting caught by your big brother, or getting caught getting your dick sucked by your brother's friend? Which is worse? Which is better?

I felt Luke’s hand on my face, Adam’s dick still in my mouth. He interrupted me, and guided me away from Adam’s cock and toward his own. Luke was every bit as hard as Adam. I coughed, I could feel my throat burn a little. Luke fed me his dick. I could taste him, he was gentle at first, but as I sat there on my knees in front of them, he whispered for me to put my hands behind my back.

I complied once again. Luke pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I wanted to use my hands instinctively but held them behind my back. It felt slightly awkward, and counter-intuitive. I felt submissive, I wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. I wasn’t sure if I enjoyed it or not, but I was willing to try.

Luke’s hand felt warm on my face, his dick felt hot. He pulled himself away and out of my mouth, only to slowly push it back in. He shifted, moved a little bit to the side so as to stand directly in front of me, gently nudging Adam to the side. Luke pushed again, and I felt him reach deeper. I wanted to gag, but realized that I didn’t need to. My throat had grown somewhat accustomed to Luke’s dick, his size felt comfortable. Again he pulled back, but this time he didn’t pull out completely. He pushed, going deeper than before.

I felt Luke grab the sides of my face. His hands almost burned. He started to gently thrust his hips as he plunged his fat cock into my mouth. I felt his pubes touch my face. I saw his dirty blonde pubes as they ran up his abdomen toward his navel. A light little treasure trail that I never really noticed until now. His pubes smelled like him.

I felt my eyes water as Luke bucked forward, his dick lodged in my throat. He no longer pulled his dick back, he just tried to get deeper. My throat felt rough, but the sensation of having Luke lodged inside felt great. I looked up to see Luke had thrown his head back and was breathing heavily. He hissed something pleasant at Adam, complimenting the sensation of being inside of me.

“Yeah man,” Adam said.

I wanted to give Luke more. I tried to swallow while his dick was lodged inside. This made Luke shudder with excitement. I swallowed again, my mouth felt dry, but there was enough spit to manage. The first swallowing motion went without any trouble, the second time took some effort. The third time was uncomfortable for me, but still pleasurable for Luke. The fourth time was one time to many, as I felt my throat go sore, go dry. I wanted to cough, but Luke was still inside, his hands holding my head in place. I couldn’t hold back. I wretched, I coughed, I tried to keep it relatively contained, but it was obvious I was struggling. Luke let go and I pulled my head back.

As dry as my throat felt, Luke’s dick was covered in slime, I felt it drip down my throat. I tried to clear my throat when Adam told me to look up. I did as I was told.

“Fucking hell dude, that’s hot,” Adam said looking down on me.

“Huh?” was I could muster.

“Fuck, man, just, fuck. That just looks hot. Like, holy shit, having you,” he corrected himself. “Having someone just there, on their knees, with a mouth and throat fucked raw. I just… that’s just, so fucking hot to see. Fucking all of that.”

I smiled and tried to laugh, a bit awkwardly. I think I understood what he was talking about. The image of someone submissively positioned in front of your raw cock was indeed a hot sight. The red eyes, the runny nose, the awkward little coughs to clear a threat, the strings of mucus running down the length of your meatstick, while watching the mouth you just fucked all slick and wet from choking on your manhood, those little details made an already perfect image: insanely hot. I imagined what they were seeing, felt my dick grow even harder than it had been before, my erection was almost painfully strong.

I looked at Luke, saw that his pubes were wet with my spit. He slowly jacked his dick, keeping it hard, keeping it stimulated. I smiled, got up on my feet.

Without saying anything, Adam dropped to his knees, taking the position I had taken mere second before. He started on my dick, working it deeper and deeper. I exhaled, enjoying the sensation.

He pulled his head back and immediately moved to swallow Luke. Our two fat uncut rods took turns in Adam’s warm wet mouth. I looked at Luke, and Luke looked at me. He leaned in, we kissed. I felt his tongue in mine. I had never kissed a guy before tonight, but to be fair, I had never let a guy suck me off, or suck someone off myself. I had no real image of what it would have been like to kiss a man, but it felt different. Kissing a woman was softer, and gentler, Luke was forceful, and rough. I could feel his stubble against my face, and imagined he felt mine against his. There was an element of competition there, something I think I expected, but still caught me by surprise. I kissed Luke back with as much force as he had kissed me. There was nothing soft about any of it. Adam working our dicks while we kissed.

“Fuck,” I heard someone say. I looked down, Adam’s mouth full of Luke’s dick, his face almost buried in pubes. I felt a surge of confusion rush through me. Adam couldn’t have been the one saying anything and Luke’s mouth had been firmly planted on mine.

I turned to see Bobby standing in the doorway.

I wanted to jump back and distance myself from Luke and Adam. Deny what was obvious for all to see. I didn’t want Bobby to see me like this. But what that part of my brain wanted, wasn’t what my body wanted, it wasn’t what my dick wanted. I didn’t give a shit that Bobby had walked in. I didn’t give a shit what Bobby thought. I didn’t want to deny anything. I was getting my cock suck by our friend, and he was damn good at it.

Adam and Luke seemed to be stricken with the same thoughts as me. Luke just stared at his big brother but didn’t say anything. I felt Luke’s hand on my back, he didn’t move it, held it there. A pleasant warm feeling. Adam had stopped sucking dick and had turned his head to look at Bobby. I felt Adam’s hand on my massive unit, jacking me softly, keeping me hard. I glanced down for an instant and saw that he was jacking Luke with his other hand.

Bobby looked at us. His dick was half-erect. Swinging between his legs. The air grew tense. My mind ran through numerous scenarios. I wanted to break the silence, wanted to say something cool, wanted to invite Bobby to join us but at the same time: I wanted to protect everything and tell Bobby to be cool and not be weird.

“Fuck,” he repeated, closing the door behind him.

He stared at us, we stared back. My dick jumped up and down as I tensed the muscles in my groin, The same muscle used to interrupt a stream of piss, but because Adam was holding it with his hand, it didn’t so much jump as it just seem to pulse violently in his hand. Adam could feel it, interpreted it as something else, as he squeezed a bit tighter. My dick was hard and wouldn’t go down. Adam’s hand felt amazing.

“Yeah, so,” Luke said stumbling over his words. I could swear I could hear his heart beat out of his chest. His big brother watching him get his dick sucked.

“Fuck,” Bobby repeated a third time. He walked up to us, his face had been surprised earlier, it had taken on a flat emotionless quality a second ago, but as he approached us he smiled. His smile was undeniably friendly. He pointed towards the door with his thumb: “Yeah, so, I came to see how you guys were doing. They’re having a party over there, but like, yeah. That shit out there is weird.”

We didn’t say anything and waited for Bobby to say more.

He looked at us, “I mean, yeah, so uuuhm, my little bro is getting his duck polished by one of my oldest friends… and still not as weird as the fucked up vibe back there.”

Luke smiled, “Yeah, well your little bro isn’t so little anymore.”

“We fucking established that, yeah,” Bobby said with a charismatic smile. ”So, yeah, fuck… is he a good cocksucker?”

“Yeah, fucking A+”

“He’s better than that chick back there,” I added. “Trust me, I know this from experience.”

“Cool,” Bobby said. “So, fucking go on dude.”

Adam looked at Bobby, Luke looked at Adam.

“What?” Adam asked, confusion laced his voice at the edges.

“Suck my little bro off dude,” Bobby said. “It’s cool man, show me. I want to see.”

Adam waited for a second, turned to look at Luke’s dick. I stepped to the side, giving Bobby better view of what was about to happen, and giving Adam more room to focus on Luke’s meat.

They were clearly putting on a show. Adam licked Luke’s cockhead. Used his hand to jack him off, playing with his foreskin. His other hand worked over Luke’s balls. Tugging at them gently. Bobby watched them, watching his brother’s dick get worshipped by one of his best friends.

I watched both, watched how Adam started to work over the Luke’s veiny shaft. Watched him take his cockhead in his mouth and use his tongue, as he had done before. Luke looked down to watch Adam work his cock. I caught Luke looking at his brother, making eye-contact. He seemed to look for approval, Bobby gave the slightest of nods, his dick just as hard as his brother's dick was. That was the approval Luke craved from Bobby.

Adam felt energized. He swallowed Luke’s meat lunging forward violently. Luke shivered as his dick reached the throat.

“Bro?” He asked.

“Yeah?”

“He’s good,” Luke whispered in between moans. “Fucking good. You cool?”

“Yeah,” Bobby said. “Fucking hell Luke, you're getting your dick sucked off real good.”

Adam increased the energy of his dick-sucking efforts. He dove onto Luke’s dick, pulled back, gasping for air and then dive forward again. Luke didn’t have to do anything, he wasn’t fucking Adam’s face and throat, Adam was doing it all by himself. He seemed mesmerized, almost in a trance. He wanted all of that dick.

“You want to get your dick sucked big bro?”

Bobby looked at Adam, who was slowing down. “Yeah, sure, fucking fine.”

I smiled, let almost invisible. “Lie down on the bed,” I told Bobby.

Bobby did as I suggested to him. Adam rose to his feet and moved toward Bobby who was lying comfortably down. His cut dick jutting up in the air. I moved on the bed, placing myself left from Bobby, while Luke did the same only to Bobby’s right. We had a good view of Adam as his face was hovering near Bobby’s cock.

“Yeah, bro, get ready.”

Adam took Bobby’s dick, sucked the tip, used his tongue to play with the slit, lick the rim of his cockhead. Bobby looked intently at his friend being a slave to his dick.”Fuck,” he moaned.

Adam was quicker to move as when we had first started. He was a cock-hungry slut. I caught Bobby looking to his right, making eye-contact with Luke. He checked out Luke’s hard dick. Luke was slowly jacking it. Playing with his foreskin. Bobby was mesmerized. Enthralled by the dicksucking he was getting from his friend and I suspected he was equally fascinated by sharing this experience with his uncut little brother.

Adam dove deep, taking Bobby’s dick deep inside. He made the swallowing motion. I could see his throat bob up and down.

Bobby moaned, hissed, grabbed Adam’s head and pushed him deeper onto his dick. “Fuck, fuck fuck,” he rapidly let out. “Fuck, oh fuck, this feels so fucking good man, so fucking good. Fuck, you suck dick like no other bitch.”

I could see the struggle, Adam pulling back. Bobby looked at Adam pleadingly. “More, fucking hell, more.”

Adam teased Bobby’s cock a little. Luke smiled: “Yeah, told you bro, fucking amazing.”

Bobby grunted. He wanted more, there was raw aggression there.

Adam went deep again, but Bobby wasn’t about to relinquish control this time. He fucked Adam’s throat without mercy. I was worried if Adam could handle this, but to my surprise Adam was enthusiastically going along. He went as deep as possible. Spit and slime pooling in Bobby’s pubes.

“Fuck yeah bro,” Luke encouraged while jacking his dick. Bobby looked at Luke, looked at how he was jacking that fat cock, while his friend was choking on his dick.

It was too much for Bobby. He didn’t have to say anything, Adam noticed it.

He reached all the way down to the balls, I saw him suppress the need to gage, he was swallowing, massaging Bobby’s full balls. Bobby grunted, a low and almost dangerous noise. He pushed Adam’s head against his pubes. He bucked.

I watched as Adam swallowed and swallowed and I watched as Bobby emptied his full sack into Adam’s throat. Adam did his best, but had to come up for air, but Bobby wouldn’t let him.

He coughed, Bobby’s dick still spasming inside of him, cum still flowing. I could see cum dripping from Adam’s mouth, pooling in Bobby’s pubes. Luke watched, jacking his meat furiously.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Bobby said, he sounded drained. Pleased with himself. Adam smiled, he looked just as pleased. He spat out some of the cum left in his mouth, spat it onto Bobby’s dick. He laughed and did the unthinkable. He went down and sucked Bobby’s far to tender dickhead. Bobby grimaced and winced, he spasmed uncomfortably and wild. He laughed and protested at the same time. The sensation was too much for him to bear so close after having emptied his balls into his friend’s throat under the watchful eye of his younger brother. “Fuck, stop, stop, stop. Too sensitive, fuck.”

Adam released Bobby with a smile.

Bobby let himself fall back onto the bed. “Fuck, god fucking damnit,” he said relieved, the drugs were still in his system, he was still horny, but he was professionally drained of life. He sounded spent.

He stood up, he walked with wobbly legs, he was exhausted. He didn’t say anything and left the room. We could hear the door next to this room open and close.

“What does it taste like?” Luke asked Adam?

Adam smiled, jumped unexpectedly, kissing Luke full on the mouth. Luke protested, laughed, but didn’t spit anything out.

“Fucking vile,” Luke concluded.

I felt myself drifting away, losing myself. Time did strange things. I think I passed out, but I wasn’t sure. The room stayed the same, the bed never moved. I felt someone touch my dick, heard voices. I remembered smiling, telling someone to go on.

But it all seemed strangely far away. I heard someone ask something, but I didn’t reply. I opened my eyes, I wasn’t aware that I had closed them. Saw Adam and Luke kissing. Adam was lying on top of Luke, kissing him, caressing him, squeezing his nipples.

“He’s awake,” I heard one of them say, but it seemed more like it was a question. I mumbled something, I didn’t know what, but I felt so amazing. The moment felt warm and pleasant. I wasn’t asleep, I wasn’t passed out, I was just savoring every single minute, enjoying being here.

“No, don’t worry,” someone said. “He’s enjoying himself. Look at that fucking meat, fucking hell.”

There were sounds, flashes, there was movement. The bed moved as Luke and Adam moved. They ignored me. Thinking I was somehow not conscious.

That gave me a little jolt of much-needed energy, they assumed something, they assumed wrongly. I wanted to discover what was going to happen. What they were up to.

I listened.

“You sure?” I couldn’t tell who said it, it was a whisper. They were conspiring something together.

“Yeah, just, be fucking careful, okay?”

I wanted to peek, but I knew I had to wait. I wasn’t sure if they were talking about me.

“Okay.”

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Part 20: Getting fucked for the first time isn't easy - a weekend comes to and end, but there is the promise of more...

Luke and Adam moved. I felt them awkwardly move on the other side of the bed. I had the impression they were trying to work around me and find a position that somehow wouldn’t bother me. They didn’t care that I was in the room with them, but they didn’t want to wake me up.

I pretended to be asleep, but I wasn’t sure if I was any good at acting, if they were convinced I was unaware.

“Careful, just, careful,” I heard Adam say. I tried to figure out what they were trying to be careful with. They rocked the bed plenty. If I hadn’t been awake, then this would have probably woken me up.

“Okay, just relax.”

“Yeah, okay, okay, okay… slowly.”

I heard Adam breathe heavily, he exhaled and inhaled.

“Fuck, I can still smell Bobby’s cum on your breath dude.”

“Shut up, just be fucking slow okay.”

It dawned on me what they were doing. Luke was trying to fuck Adam. Without opening my eyes I could see Luke’s dick pressed against Adam’s hole, his ass cheeks tight, with a little bit of fuzz on them. Adam had a decent ass.

“You’re tight,” Luke whispered.

“Shit, use more lube, okay?”

I heard Luke grab something, squirt it onto either his hand or his dick. I listened as Adam sighed deeply. Another attempt was made.

“Aaaah,” Adam whispered. “okay, yeah, go on, it feels good. Fuck. It hurts a little, don’t stop.”

“Shit, man, you’re so fucking tight.”

“You’re fucking big, dude. Fuck my life, had a chick slip a finger in, but that doesn’t compare to this. Holy hell.”

“Yeah, my fucking big dick. Can you take it?” Luke whispered with a surprisingly heated voice.

“Ah, wait, wait, wait, you’re in. Fuck hold it,” Adam pleaded.

“Fuck this is hot dude. I can feel you clenching on my dick, this feels fucking wild man.”

“Okay, push a little.”

It was quiet again, I felt the bed move gently, heard Adam struggle as Luke shoved his dick into his ass. I heard Luke spit, figured he was using it for even more lube. I wanted to peek, I wanted to see, but I didn’t want to interrupt.

“Move slowly, just real slow,” I heard Adam say. Luke responded, I heard Adam gasp, he gasped again, I could hear him bite onto something in order to not make too much noise. The bed began to move rhythmically, the sign that Luke was slowly fucking Adam.

“Fuck dude, fuck,” Luke whispered. “You good?”

“Just fuck me, Jesus this feels insane. Try to push it in deeper, okay? I think I can take it.”

Something happened that didn’t quite go as they had planned. I heard Luke grunt uncharacteristically loud, he had been whispering the entire time, but this was low and guttural. I felt the bed stop.

“Shit, sorry,” Luke said. “Did he… is he…”

“I think he’s still out. Yeah we’re good. Do it, okay? All the way in.”

The bed moved, I heard Adam moan into either a pillow or into his hand. Muffled, a moan of pleasure mixed with pain. He was enjoying this.

“Stop, fucking stop for a second.”

“Dude, don’t fucking clench, it’s driving me in-fucking-sane.”

“I can’t fucking help it dude, oh shit, oh fuck this feels good. Fuck Luke, fuck.”

“I don’t know if I can hold it for much longer. I just really want to fuck you good.”

“Shit, man, shit, I think I can cum, just do it, but like, not too rough okay.”

The bed moved again, the rhythm of my friends fucking became intoxicating. I waited, I waited for them to reach the point where they no longer cared, that moment just before they’d empty their balls. That was the moment I would ‘wake up’ the moment I’d catch them.

I heard their breaths, their moans. I could smell their sweat and effort.

The bed shook, I heard Adam hiss and try to regulate his breath. I heard Luke push and pull inside of Adam, I heard skin making contact with skin, gently though, not rough. Luke was being a good enough friend to not ruin Adam’s first time.

I wondered if this was Luke’s first time fucking a guy and I realized that it was. As fluid as I thought Luke was, he wasn’t that fluid. Down to experiment, yes, but he hadn’t yet found the right setting, the right friends to do just that. That made me feel warm on the inside, to realize that we were friends, all of us, that we were cool with each other like this. Allowing some room for questions and for curiosity.

“Fuck, dude, fuck me. Yeah,” Adam moaned.

“Yeah, man, feel my meat,” Luke panted.

“Stop, stop,” Adam panted.

I opened my eyes, but didn’t move. I just watched, though it was closer to peeking. I wasn’t going to truly catch them, but if they caught me peeking, I wouldn’t be bothered by it.

I watched as Adam was positioned on the edge of the bed. His legs in the air. Luke had his dick shoved deep inside. He held Adam’s ankles. He looked at Adam, looked at Adam’s dick as it rested on Adam’s flat stomach. He was dripping precum, maybe even some cum. I wasn’t sure from this angle.

Luke didn’t stop, he kept fucking. Slowly, but he kept doing it. Adam hissed “Stop, stop, please dude.”

Luke stopped and looked down at how he dick was halfway buried in Adam’s tight ass. “Pain? More lube?”

“No,” Adam moaned in a strange manner. I couldn’t place it. “Fuck, I think I’m cumming, fuck I’m cumming. Can you fuck me? I want to cum together.”

“Fuck yeah dude, fuck yeah, that clench fuck yeah,” he panted.

He plunged his dick deep inside Adam’s ass, hitting something right. Adam gasped for air, his voice whined, it was loud. His dick convulsed, I saw how the first spurt was clear, but was followed up by the unmistakable white. I caught sight of the jizz flowing from his dick. He wasn’t touching it, but he was cumming nonetheless. It looked wild. He looked at Luke, no longer quiet and mindful of me being there. “Just fuck me, fuck me, this is fucking weird, but please fuck me!”

I watched as Luke started pumping away, pretty damn hard. I heard skin slap against skin. Adam’s hand shot between his legs and he started jacking his dick violently. The vigor with which he started jacking it was dazzling. I felt drops of cum hit me. Yet I still pretended to be asleep, I knew this would all be incredibly stupid in the morning, but for now, this had to be.

Luke fucked, I could see him tense up, his muscles getting defined as he reached his own orgasm.

“Fuck, I’m cumming again,” Adam moaned in ecstasy. Don’t pull out.

“Luke tried his best. I could see Luke slow down, but ramming deep, depositing his seed deep inside Adam’s hole. He was filling up his friend, while that friend was jacking himself to a second orgasm. It was wild. I could see the pain on Luke’s face as he tried to continue fucking Adam.

Adam wasn’t quiet as his dick erupted a second time. The cum wasn’t white, but it was watery. It hit him on the chest.

Luke slipped out, and disappeared from the room.

I pretended that this was the moment I woke up. I opened my eyes, and put on my sleepiest voice, adding confusion to the mix: “What’s happening? You good?”

David sighed and panted, he sounded ridiculously out of breath. “Yeah, dude, you know what it’s like if you’re jacking it while on drugs. Sorry man, didn’t mean to wake you up.”

He lay next to me for a couple of minutes. He was truly panting like crazy. The smell of cum drifted in the room, mixed with lube and sweat.

I tried to start a conversation, but I couldn’t find anything to say. I once again felt my mind starting to drift. Images and patterns formed behind my eyelids. I felt good, I felt sleepy. I dozed off, I woke up a couple of times. The room was empty every time I woke up..

I got up, walked through the lodge, and caught Jason, Alice and David sleeping in the living room. They were naked. I was sure he’d tell us all about it tomorrow. I realized that it was already tomorrow. I drank water, took a piss, returned to the bed. Passing out, I drifted into sleep, this time I slept for a couple of hours. I was thankful, the fact that I hadn’t shot my load didn’t even bother me, though a part of me seemed to protest.

When the morning ended I emerged from the room. I looked around. Alice was gone, so was Jason. David was no longer in the room. Bobby and Luke were having breakfast and Adam was in the backyard.

“Hey,” I said as I walked by.

“Hey,” they returned with the same casual tone as I had used.” David’s already packing his shit, he’s got some sort of date tonight. We’re heading out after breakfast.”

“Cool,” I said. We didn’t really make eye-contact

Our weekend had come to an end and I was left with so many things I wanted to say, to ask, to discuss. I really wasn’t ready for this to be our final moment. I wanted more.

I felt restricted, and promised myself that I would get answers, if not today, maybe tomorrow, or next week, there was always another long lazy weekend that we could plan. We were friends, we had time, we could always meet up and just talk.

I grabbed a bowl, poured something into it, and ate. I smiled, the guys smiled back.

I had so many questions they all burned their way into my mind. Questions I swore I’d get answers to, one way or another.

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part 20: Getting fucked for the first time isn't easy - a weekend comes to and end, but there is the promise of more...

Luke and Adam moved. I felt them awkwardly move on the other side of the bed. I had the impression they were trying to work around me and find a position that somehow wouldn’t bother me. They didn’t care that I was in the room with them, but they didn’t want to wake me up.

I pretended to be asleep, but I wasn’t sure if I was any good at acting, if they were convinced I was unaware.

“Careful, just, careful,” I heard Adam say. I tried to figure out what they were trying to be careful with. They rocked the bed plenty. If I hadn’t been awake, then this would have probably woken me up.

“Okay, just relax.”

It dawned on me what they were doing. Luke was trying to fuck Adam. Without opening my eyes I could see Luke’s dick pressed against Adam’s hole, his ass cheeks tight, with a little bit of fuzz on them. Adam had a decent ass.

I heard Luke grab something, squirt it onto either his hand or his dick. I listened as Adam sighed deeply. Another attempt was made.

“Aaaah,” Adam whispered. “okay, yeah, go on, it feels good. Fuck. It hurts a little, don’t stop.”

“You’re fucking big, dude. Fuck my life, had a chick slip a finger in, but that doesn’t compare to this. Holy hell.”

“Yeah, my fucking big dick. Can you take it?” Luke whispered with a surprisingly heated voice.

“Fuck this is hot dude. I can feel you clenching on my dick, this feels fucking wild man.”

“Okay, push a little.”

It was quiet again, I felt the bed move gently, heard Adam struggle as Luke shoved his dick into his ass. I heard Luke spit, figured he was using it for even more lube. I wanted to peek, I wanted to see, but I didn’t want to interrupt.

“Move slowly, just real slow,” I heard Adam say. Luke responded, I heard Adam gasp, he gasped again, I could hear him bite onto something in order to not make too much noise. The bed began to move rhythmically, the sign that Luke was slowly fucking Adam.

“Just fuck me, Jesus this feels insane. Try to push it in deeper, okay? I think I can take it.”

Something happened that didn’t quite go as they had planned. I heard Luke grunt uncharacteristically loud, he had been whispering the entire time, but this was low and guttural. I felt the bed stop.

The bed moved, I heard Adam moan into either a pillow or into his hand. Muffled, a moan of pleasure mixed with pain. He was enjoying this.

“I can’t fucking help it dude, oh shit, oh fuck this feels good. Fuck Luke, fuck.”

“I don’t know if I can hold it for much longer. I just really want to fuck you good.”

The bed moved again, the rhythm of my friends fucking became intoxicating. I waited, I waited for them to reach the point where they no longer cared, that moment just before they’d empty their balls. That was the moment I would ‘wake up’ the moment I’d catch them.

The bed shook, I heard Adam hiss and try to regulate his breath. I heard Luke push and pull inside of Adam, I heard skin making contact with skin, gently though, not rough. Luke was being a good enough friend to not ruin Adam’s first time.

I wondered if this was Luke’s first time fucking a guy and I realized that it was. As fluid as I thought Luke was, he wasn’t that fluid. Down to experiment, yes, but he hadn’t yet found the right setting, the right friends to do just that. That made me feel warm on the inside, to realize that we were friends, all of us, that we were cool with each other like this. Allowing some room for questions and for curiosity.

I opened my eyes, but didn’t move. I just watched, though it was closer to peeking. I wasn’t going to truly catch them, but if they caught me peeking, I wouldn’t be bothered by it.

I watched as Adam was positioned on the edge of the bed. His legs in the air. Luke had his dick shoved deep inside. He held Adam’s ankles. He looked at Adam, looked at Adam’s dick as it rested on Adam’s flat stomach. He was dripping precum, maybe even some cum. I wasn’t sure from this angle.

Luke didn’t stop, he kept fucking. Slowly, but he kept doing it. Adam hissed “Stop, stop, please dude.”

Luke stopped and looked down at how he dick was halfway buried in Adam’s tight ass. “Pain? More lube?”

“No,” Adam moaned in a strange manner. I couldn’t place it. “Fuck, I think I’m cumming, fuck I’m cumming. Can you fuck me? I want to cum together.”

He plunged his dick deep inside Adam’s ass, hitting something right. Adam gasped for air, his voice whined, it was loud. His dick convulsed, I saw how the first spurt was clear, but was followed up by the unmistakable white. I caught sight of the jizz flowing from his dick. He wasn’t touching it, but he was cumming nonetheless. It looked wild. He looked at Luke, no longer quiet and mindful of me being there. “Just fuck me, fuck me, this is fucking weird, but please fuck me!”

I watched as Luke started pumping away, pretty damn hard. I heard skin slap against skin. Adam’s hand shot between his legs and he started jacking his dick violently. The vigor with which he started jacking it was dazzling. I felt drops of cum hit me. Yet I still pretended to be asleep, I knew this would all be incredibly stupid in the morning, but for now, this had to be.

Luke fucked, I could see him tense up, his muscles getting defined as he reached his own orgasm.

“Luke tried his best. I could see Luke slow down, but ramming deep, depositing his seed deep inside Adam’s hole. He was filling up his friend, while that friend was jacking himself to a second orgasm. It was wild. I could see the pain on Luke’s face as he tried to continue fucking Adam.

Adam wasn’t quiet as his dick erupted a second time. The cum wasn’t white, but it was watery. It hit him on the chest.

I pretended that this was the moment I woke up. I opened my eyes, and put on my sleepiest voice, adding confusion to the mix: “What’s happening? You good?”

David sighed and panted, he sounded ridiculously out of breath. “Yeah, dude, you know what it’s like if you’re jacking it while on drugs. Sorry man, didn’t mean to wake you up.”

He lay next to me for a couple of minutes. He was truly panting like crazy. The smell of cum drifted in the room, mixed with lube and sweat.

I tried to start a conversation, but I couldn’t find anything to say. I once again felt my mind starting to drift. Images and patterns formed behind my eyelids. I felt good, I felt sleepy. I dozed off, I woke up a couple of times. The room was empty every time I woke up..

I got up, walked through the lodge, and caught Jason, Alice and David sleeping in the living room. They were naked. I was sure he’d tell us all about it tomorrow. I realized that it was already tomorrow. I drank water, took a piss, returned to the bed. Passing out, I drifted into sleep, this time I slept for a couple of hours. I was thankful, the fact that I hadn’t shot my load didn’t even bother me, though a part of me seemed to protest.

When the morning ended I emerged from the room. I looked around. Alice was gone, so was Jason. David was no longer in the room. Bobby and Luke were having breakfast and Adam was in the backyard.

“Hey,” they returned with the same casual tone as I had used.” David’s already packing his shit, he’s got some sort of date tonight. We’re heading out after breakfast.”

Our weekend had come to an end and I was left with so many things I wanted to say, to ask, to discuss. I really wasn’t ready for this to be our final moment. I wanted more.

I felt restricted, and promised myself that I would get answers, if not today, maybe tomorrow, or next week, there was always another long lazy weekend that we could plan. We were friends, we had time, we could always meet up and just talk.

I grabbed a bowl, poured something into it, and ate. I smiled, the guys smiled back.

I had so many questions they all burned their way into my mind. Questions I swore I’d get answers to, one way or another.
So a hiatus? Will you be writing more? Can you tell us your plans?

Summer546

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

“Okay, just relax.”

“Okay, push a little.”

You did it again. Such a great story and you wrapped it up well. I can’t wait to see what other stories you release. Seeing this story through has actually made this last week a lot more bearable. Thank you for providing this little oasis :)

aussie19curious

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

“Okay, just relax.”

“Okay, push a little.”

Such a hot story. I've been eagerly waiting for each chapter. One of the best stories I've read here! I just hope this isn't the final end, this story could go on further.