Wearing Kilts!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been practicing ceilidh, and some lads are coming in kilts for the balls. So hot, tbh.

I went to Edinburgh some months ago, but I found out it is not so common to find lads wearing kilts, some foreigners that came for holidays or at night, maybe 1 or 2 that I guess were in a formal event. Plus, the lads playing bagpipes. In my head, my fantasy was coming by myself for a pub night on kilt and jocking with other drunk lads there and in the streets ha.

The next thing I wanna try is to go to a rugby game. If I find many lads wearing kilts there, definitely I'll get one to wear for the next time. I've been following the online shop macgregorandmacduff and look pretty cool but I think a bit expensive. Around £60.
Yu just have to be bold and wear one regardless of what others are doing. Weekends are better, the Games season amazing and then the other big festive times as well.
My personal joy was arriving at the border, pulling into a layby and getting kitted out, boots, socks and kilt, sporran and sweater. A quick swirl around the car and I was off, the first few miles feeling the freedom wonder my kilt was pure joy. The first stop might have raised a few eyebrows but I ignored them. On the plus side I did pull a few guys who were curious as to if I was or if I wasn't commando - and the squaddie I gave a lift to was more than curious.