Bel Ami's Personal Trainers Series

pandesal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really liked the Personal Trainers series that BelAmi/Bel Ami released in the early to mid 2000's. It had such a casual & organic vibe especially compared to the standard scenes that BA was doing at the time which still used dubbing & a soundtrack. In many ways it is a precursor to their online content.

I liked how we got to see the personalities of the models more. Its like a little peek behind the curtain & I was facinated. The trainers were great. Sebastian Bonnet was one of my early BA faves so it was nice to see him throughout the series, guiding guys on how to have gay sex on camera. And Dano Sulik is just a little sex machine! I wonder how both of them are doing now.

Another aspect I liked was how we got to see how some of our favorite models started with the company. They already had training sessions off camera, you can tell be cause they already knew what to do, but it was hot to see them do it for the first time on camera, in a training environment, with Dano, Sebastian, Marty & sometimes Julian Armanis telling them what to do.

Any favorite scenes from this series?