Wearing Kilts!

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

last weekend I bought my first kilt. (shameful plug HERE....) Made by a company out of Seattle WA called UTILIKILTS COMPANY. Any one else heard of them or try them? Tell you, they are not your typical plaid Scotish kilt thing. They are so comfortable I wish I could give up pants and wear them every day. Kind of takes some balls (no jokes, please) to run around doing errands the first time but, let them look!

Would really like to hear others opinion of these and some chat about your experiences.

John

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Traditionally (I am Scottish) nothing should be worn under the kilt. From an access point of view that's a great thing but just remember if you do go for the commando under a kilt look, when you sit down in a public place, it might be advisable to cross your legs or summit! People are getting arrested for all sorts these days.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Utilikilts has been around for quite a while. I've not worn one before, but I think when I eventually do get a kilt, it will be in my ancestral Wallace tartan. And no, I would not be even slightly embarrassed to be out and around wearing one... probably I would be actually more proud. As for going regimental or wearing underwear, it would definitely be a situational call. A cold windy day would not be the time to have your kilt up without your knickers under....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
PECTACULAR said:
Hey guys,

last weekend I bought my first kilt. ...UTILIKILTS COMPANY....

Would really like to hear others opinion of these and some chat about your experiences.

John
LOL! I actually almost worked that booth, but hit a scheduling snag. Yeah, I sometimes work the booths for UK, on various events in So Cal. I have 4 UKs, and one traditional tartan (military issue Gordon Highlanders) kilts. They're awesome! Welcome to the UtiliKlan

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, quite proudly went out and took the dog for a long walk today. It was a great feeling. Sounds strange but, I do worry TOO MUCH about others oppinions and whenit came to this I was very confident.

I NEVER WANT TO WEAR UP TIGHT PANTS AGAIN! LOL

John

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a stag party last weekend and I did get accosted by a hen party for a few photos. There were quite a few shouts and gasps when the bride suddenly lifted my kilt up!

It does get very annoying sometimes when you're being pestered and questioned all the time - I'll usually respond with a "Ladies first" comment...though on the other hand it is a very good way to get women to come over and talk to you!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kilts are very sexy indeed...saw a few of men wearing those arriving at the hotel i used to work in England...they were arriving at the wedding reception there. :cool:

Would love if had a man who wear kilts some time its so very practical, there is no fly on the way of touching and etc...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mjfriel said:
Traditionally (I am Scottish) nothing should be worn under the kilt. From an access point of view that's a great thing but just remember if you do go for the commando under a kilt look, when you sit down in a public place, it might be advisable to cross your legs or summit! People are getting arrested for all sorts these days.

Just to make sure...nothing should be worn like u go nake under it?

If so...omg...if i just knew this detail sooner...:biggrin1:

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Just to make sure...nothing should be worn like u go nake under it?

If so...omg...if i just knew this detail sooner...:biggrin1:

Nothing should be worn at all - and in fact if you try and do so here in Scotland and your friends find out then you get a wedgie until your underwear is ripped off!

Media
PECTACULAR said:
Hey guys, Last weekend I bought my first kilt. Would really like to hear others opinion of these and some chat about your experiences. John
I've only had one experience wearing a kilt. I was at a theater party one time and the hostess said she had a surprise for me. She took me up to her bedroom, whipped out her husband's kilt, and helped me put it on. It was more innocent than it sounds. The whole regalia was there. It was a beautiful grey plaid kilt, tons of pleats, and quite heavy which made walking, turning, and sitting in it quite possible without revealing more than necessary. The whole outfit had been purchased in Scotland on a vacation trip. Suit coat, shirt, tie, socks, kilt, everything needed for that great look. I really liked wearing it. Very mascuine, surprisingly, and comfortable. My surprise from the hostess was that I needed to model it for the guests. No, I did not go commando, though I wish had for all the fools that asked what was I was wearing underneath. At that point in my life, I was still in my wholesome tidy whitie phase. You can be proud of me, I did flash those! Today, I'd go commando, and they'd get full Scottish male tradition!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sasquatch said:
Nothing should be worn at all - and in fact if you try and do so here in Scotland and your friends find out then you get a wedgie until your underwear is ripped off!

OMG...is it so dear Sasquatch ???

:cool:

Lucky ladies in Scotland...i have to go visit there for sure!!!

Sexy sexy sexy Scottish...just kill me...:tongue:

But when do you wear the kilts ??? Just in special occasions???

Reactions: Bigginuc

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please..translation on this "Go Comando" expression..please.

What does it means???:confused:

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
But when do you wear the kilts ??? Just in special occasions???

Certainly the full outfit (with jacket, wasitcoat etc.) is usually reserved for weddings, balls and Burns night, but the kilt is very often worn with a pair of boots and T-Shirt/shirt/jumper for sporting events (like the 6-Nations Rugby for example).

Whenever Scotland are playing football (soccer) abroad there is guarenteed to be a good few thousand members of the supporting "Tartan Army" travelling in their kilts to support the team.

D_Pat_Sayjackoff

1st Like
Media
Personally I have two of the utilikilts..... I cant wear them all that often. I cant stop from getting hard while wearing them and get the really funny looks. Especially if Im anywhere near my employees at a construction jobsite (not a good look for the boss). I think its because they are too comfortable and way to light in weight.:cool:
I have numerous wool kilts....the real ones and they dont have that same effect on me....go figure.

GOOD THREAD...lol literally
CLAN CAMPBELL HERE :biggrin1:​

Reactions: Jhash