Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
G254 - Orgy

Featuring the legendary bottoms Andy Starr and John Thomas. John in particular struggles throughout, unable keep up with Andy and a deluge of BBC Tops!! Screaming and crying he eventually taps out around the 48:50 Mark.

To see such a skilled and experienced bottom such as John reduced to a sniveling mess is a testament the the massive dicks of the tops.

Perhaps one more white bottom could have been added to the gang bang just so John would be able to rest and recover haha
This sounds incredible!

RenDickpic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve found info on the video it’s a real guy he has Facebook and Instagram an exposing account on twitter reposted the clip. I’m guessing maybe he asked yardie to take it down.

Wait can you DM me that info,any links?
If either of you have the yardiestyle video I'd love it. I don't really care about his FB etc i just want the video lol.

Reactions: justadrixl

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Munchy

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
View attachment 117290781
this video is the best CNC vid I seen. its titled "he challenged me to fuck it up so i fucked it up," and around1:55 PRK keeps going even tho the bottom taps out and "loses" the challenge
Reminds me of a friend in college who was super thick and nearly 8" long. When he fucked me, the first time, I felt I was being split in two when he got his dickhead popped-in. I told him don't put any more in until I get used to your size. He ultimately got it all in balls deep. A great fucking. And we did it for 3 or more years. I miss him.