Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a.mp4.gif
b.mp4.gif
c.mp4.gif
d.mp4.gif

The bottom in this vid is so hot. There's a really fucking hot moment in the vid where the bottom takes a phone call in spanish. Around 2:25, Yarddie urges him to fuck himself on his cock and to not stop. They adjust their position a lil bit then his phone rings and he picks it up. Instead of stopping or going slow bc of the phonecall, Yardie starts fucking him even harder and faster. The bottom tries to stop him with his hand twice before stopping and grabs the sheets while he talks on the phone, the whole time getting fucked furiously. Around 4:45 is when the bottom starts screaming and tells Yardie to wait but Yardie keeps fucking him. At 7:40 when they switch position he lets out a lil moan when Yarddie puts his cock in him, the bottom then takes a gag and puts it in his mouth, Yarddie tells him "fuck that" but the bottom tells him he has to do it. Yarddie then proceeds to pound him while the bottom moans and groans in pain.
View attachment yarddie.mov

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
start watching from the bttm lies on his back on the table. He struggles to take Nick's cock and tries to push him away. Around 6:30 mark, Nick lies and tells the bottom he'll go slow. He gradually picks up the pace and starts jack-hammering the bttm. Around 8:55 he turns the bttm and starts doggy-fucking him. Around 9:50 when the music changes is when the real pounding happens, when the bttm keeps trying to push Nick away and run away from his cock. Nick reacts by shoving his cock even harder and pushing him on the table and absolutely pounding him, showing no mercy . 10:55 is also fucking hot. It also helps when the song they are fucking to has lyrics like "I wanna fuck you like an animal";);)
View attachment OnlyFans(8).MP4

Portas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure this upload thing will work, but I was browsing through my stuff and found a great video!
The guy actually takes the dick (and its not that big), but there is something really sexy about a big buff guy taking a dick in his ass and moaning and yelling like crazy.
Hope you all like it even though its not technically "vids where he cant take it"
View attachment SC - Dan & Randy.wmv

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm super jealous of the bottoms that gets pounded by Yarddiestyle but at the same time I'm like damn how do they survive being fucked by him like that lol. I think the bottoms in his vids takes his cock pretty well but they also get brutally fucked. His cock must feel so good completely stretching you out. And when he fucks you, he really FUCKS you. These are only short clips tho.

The 1st clip is just a preview but Yardie's dick got this Arab speaking arabic. I think at 0:12 he even says Allah while Yardie is pouding his hole.

The 2nd clip is also a short one. You can see the bottom's hole is already stretched out open when Yarddie starts fingering him. Around 0:33 sec, Yardie puts his cock inside him and you can see the pain is the bottom's face. When he startrs fucking him, the bottom says "Fuck. YO! Damn bro! Fuck. SHIT! oh my god. oh shit. Si Papi. Si". Its hot.

This vid is hot. Around 0:55 sec Yardi asks the bottom "You love it?" and the bottom answers "I love it." and starts screaming and moaning "ooh Fuck me. Fuuuuck. Right there bitch. Right there bitch. Right there. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckin love that dick" and the whole time Yardie is just jackhammering his hole furiously. Around 1:48 he tells the bottom to put his bussy up but he is unresponsive, it lookked like he passed out but he wasn't, so Yarddie grabs and pulls his ass up and starts fucking him again. Around 2:44, when Yardie is fucking him, he tries to run away from his cock and someone mentions he prob needs a break.
View attachment 3.mp4
View attachment 2.mp4
View attachment 1.mp4

love456

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 26681401 View attachment 26681361 View attachment 26681421 View attachment 26681851

The bottom in this vid is so hot. There's a really fucking hot moment in the vid where the bottom takes a phone call in spanish. Around 2:25, Yarddie urges him to fuck himself on his cock and to not stop. They adjust their position a lil bit then his phone rings and he picks it up. Instead of stopping or going slow bc of the phonecall, Yardie starts fucking him even harder and faster. The bottom tries to stop him with his hand twice before stopping and grabs the sheets while he talks on the phone, the whole time getting fucked furiously. Around 4:45 is when the bottom starts screaming and tells Yardie to wait but Yardie keeps fucking him. At 7:40 when they switch position he lets out a lil moan when Yarddie puts his cock in him, the bottom then takes a gag and puts it in his mouth, Yarddie tells him "fuck that" but the bottom tells him he has to do it. Yarddie then proceeds to pound him while the bottom moans and groans in pain.
Longer version of the most liked video on this thread. It took me some time to find and get it from gaytorrent. Sadly, I know neither if this is the full video nor the bottom's name. But please enjoy. And thanks to axelhonnie for introducing such a hot video.
Screenshot_2022-09-14-23-35-55-140_com.UCMobile.jpg

happy_thanks_giving__720p.mp4

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The bottom has one of the best bubble butt. The top goes slow at first and gradually increases the fucking while the bottom moans and pants. He enjoys getting fucked, even smiling at the camera around 4:58 mark. Around 8:00 min he really starts pounding and fucking him furiously. At 8:30, in the middle of whimpering the bottom suddenly tells the top to stop, whispering "Hey Stop, STOP" and motions with his hand "No More" and the top stops and whispers "its okay". And the video ends there.

1.mp4.gif

View attachment 3b.mp4

nottynew

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

RoughTop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one is really hot to me. In all fairness, Devin Totter has never struck me as a very good bottom, which is part of what makes it hot, because he struggles, whines, cries and bitches so much.

Does anyone know where I can find the full version of this? I can never find any full versions of his stuff online.

Here is the complete video. The top is Austin Andrews.

View attachment 1085~.mp4