Confirmation about Johnny Stone - Chaturbate

Fordamist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the thread was closed a year ago, for several years the constant question about Stone was ... is he really straight or just gay for pay? Surprisingly, most thought he was straight, one observed how disgusted and angry he looked when he briefly sucked a cock. I suggested at the time, he was a very amateur actor playing a role, they were fools for believing if I dropped a $100 bill he wouldn't be all-fours on the bed hollering "Come fuck me!" Confirmation last week, he was in North Carolina visiting Colby-Knox, his attempt to grow a beard makes him look red-neck and stupid, its scraggly and sporadic. I assumed at some point when he got older he'd give it up. He's not aged well, wore a Southern night shirt ala 100 years ago, mostly to cover his big belly, ass open (in case he needed to run to the outhouse), sucked cock with vigor, all the way down. His big deflowering was scheduled for Saturday night, the lads got excited, both fucked him, hard, Friday ... no difficulty penetrating, all the way, on the first shove. Pushed the cum up his ass, his fat legs and ass wide open. Saturday night, probably a record for Chaturbate, about 20,000+ tokens just for the Crazy Ticket show, at 90 tokens per. He was very (very) close to being double-fucked, sat on their cocks individually, both all the way in. I'm guessing they did taping while he was there, they'll start selling the video of him being doggy-fucked, rough, in a few days. Probably with a dildo in the middle. So much for the "never let a man have his way with me" Mr. Stone. He hasn't been back on Chaturbate since, guess he doesn't want to deal with the Q's.

And, a few others on Chaturbate running the same b-s, they play with other men, but no blowjobs ... or, perish the thought, fucking. Wise to save that for a night when, with plenty of advertising, they give up their virginity! As a Judge actually told me, "Look at that, look at that. Anybody can suck a cock, it takes a pro to smile like that when she's doing it!"

morcia

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
it's like watching an uncensored version of ned beatty's squeal scene from deliverance.

yuck - johnny has really let himself go - he needs to retire.