Video Games - What Are You Playing, Game Talk, Etc.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Timesplitters Future Perfect.

Oh nice, I haven't played wrestling games in forever. Hmm a bit rough around the edges, that doesn't sound too promising. Ah I see, that's unfortunate. Hopefully an update or something will fix that :)
Ooo, Timesplitters. I remember playing 2 on the GameCube way back when.

Oh man, I love wrestling so I'm always up to trying anything new. WWE's 2K series is fun, I enjoy them, but it's nice to play something similar to the old N64 games. They plan to keep this game updated so hopefully they keep to that. It has so much potential.

Reactions: BigdongSE

BigdongSE

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooo, Timesplitters. I remember playing 2 on the GameCube way back when.

Oh man, I love wrestling so I'm always up to trying anything new. WWE's 2K series is fun, I enjoy them, but it's nice to play something similar to the old N64 games. They plan to keep this game updated so hopefully they keep to that. It has so much potential.
Oh nice, how was it on GameCube? :)

I'm happy to hear, on what platform do you play? I'm glad you enjoy the game and love wrestling. I agree, older games are more fun in my opinion. Oh that's great, hopefully they will stick to their word :)

Reactions: Cosgood

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh nice, how was it on GameCube? :)

I'm happy to hear, on what platform do you play? I'm glad you enjoy the game and love wrestling. I agree, older games are more fun in my opinion. Oh that's great, hopefully they will stick to their word :)
Yeah Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect were available on the GameCube years ago.

Nowadays I play on my Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch. I adore my Switch.

BigdongSE

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect were available on the GameCube years ago.

Nowadays I play on my Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch. I adore my Switch.
Oh wow, I had no idea it was available to GameCube as well, that's awesome :)

Very nice. How is the Series X? I really like Switch as well, only tried it once though.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh wow, I had no idea it was available to GameCube as well, that's awesome :)

Very nice. How is the Series X? I really like Switch as well, only tried it once though.
I like my Series X quite a bit. I had a PS5 for a while, but other than playing a couple exclusives it didn't get a whole lot of play. I flipped it on eBay back when they were still hard to get a hold of.

A lot of my friends are Xbox users so it's easier for me to party up with them and play. I prefer the Xbox Live ecosystem a lot more than PSN. Lately it's been a lot of Diablo 4. And the back catalog of older 360 games is nice.

BigdongSE

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my Series X quite a bit. I had a PS5 for a while, but other than playing a couple exclusives it didn't get a whole lot of play. I flipped it on eBay back when they were still hard to get a hold of.

A lot of my friends are Xbox users so it's easier for me to party up with them and play. I prefer the Xbox Live ecosystem a lot more than PSN. Lately it's been a lot of Diablo 4. And the back catalog of older 360 games is nice.
I'm glad you enjoy your Series X. Though I'm sorry about your PS5, I've never owned a PS5 so I don't know. Hope you got some coin for that console :) .

Ah I see, just like me then, I'm also an Xbox user. Always fun to party up with friends and just have fun. Diablo 4, how is the game? Very nice about the backwards compatibility thing :)

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm glad you enjoy your Series X. Though I'm sorry about your PS5, I've never owned a PS5 so I don't know. Hope you got some coin for that console :) .

Ah I see, just like me then, I'm also an Xbox user. Always fun to party up with friends and just have fun. Diablo 4, how is the game? Very nice about the backwards compatibility thing :)
Diablo 4 has been a good time. I'm a sucker for just looking for more and more better loot for my character. I have a friend I've been playing with and trying to complete the harder dungeons to get cooler gear.

Jimmyjimmyjames

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
final fantasy 16 sucks===wished didnt buy it
I’m waiting for a sale on it. I was really interested in the story but after watching some Twitch streams I wasn’t too fond of the combat.

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m waiting for a sale on it. I was really interested in the story but after watching some Twitch streams I wasn’t too fond of the combat.
if didnt live alll the way in hawaii i send my copy to you----

i beat star wars jedi survivor --loved it

planet of lana was a fun game on xbox if you like solving puzzles--not many enemies its a fun game

scarf --just came out---its pretty good so far---i like where get an orb to go underwater and the water clears path as walk through it--then solve a puzzles to get through--but look around and you look like walking around in an aquarium----

prob going to play ratchet and clank rift apart----hogwartz legacy ----

got a ps vr2 on order--when i get it hope find some good games on there

metroid prime games on switch i enjoy--

the callisto protocol is one i want to play soon looks creepy as hell

Reactions: Jimmyjimmyjames

Jimmyjimmyjames

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just started Diablo IV. I liked Diablo III but was too busy for the seasonal events. Hoping I can join in for them in Diablo IV. Looks like I need to complete the campaign before next week, though.

• Love

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just started Diablo IV. I liked Diablo III but was too busy for the seasonal events. Hoping I can join in for them in Diablo IV. Looks like I need to complete the campaign before next week, though.
Since all the good, meaty loot doesn't come around til the endgame, I played the story on the lowest difficulty setting. I've never been big on the story in these, I skip most of the scenes so I can hurry and get them done. Then it's time to crank up the difficulty (I'm only in tier 3) and get to killin and lootin.

Reactions: Jimmyjimmyjames

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I bought the new Zelda game haven’t even opened it up yet

Just beat a game called scarf .. pretty fun game.. no enemies to speak of .. just a lot of puzzles to get through the game.. …. Gameplay graphics music 10 out of 10 in my opinion..

Started a game called Somerville — the main thing in this game is nothing to tell you what to do with abilities have .. so spend forever wondering what to do.. because you don’t know what abilities you have.. hopefully this game gets better…