Video Games - What Are You Playing, Game Talk, Etc.

Dns88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Soo since this bitch Carole Bas...um i mean Coronavirus ruined normal life for everyone, I have an unhealthy amount of time to keep myself entertained with my PS4 and wanted to know what are you guys playing?

I just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn til my Resident Evil 3 order gets delivered (hope it gets here tomorrow, dude on the phone said it might get here next week only) and aaalso Final Fantasy VII is arriving next week which is my most anticipated game of all time!!

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am fortunate to be working still on this unprecedented time. I work as a Courier. I Just bought a PS4 and been playing Grand Theft Auto 5 not doing so hot on this game. I also play RBI Baseball 2020 and in season mode playing as the Atlanta Braves.
I also have an Nintendo game system and playing Mario Bros. My first time ever buying a game console for myself and I enjoy it well.

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I finished playing an indie RPG a few days ago after getting the platinum trophy for it. If any posters on here are RPG fans, the Big in Japan sale is going on in the PS store until May 8. I'm gonna pick up a few more titles to get me through the corona crunch, including the Castlevania bundle remake and Trials of Mana (which isn't on sale but cheaper on Amazon, so hey).

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
XBOX 1 - April 2020:

Went through Arkham Knight twice, once on regular, second time Knightmare mode (which wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be), plus all the DLC.

Started playing Ori and the Blind Forest. Not even 10% through it yet.

Occasionally blow off some steam as Trevor with the tank in GTA V. Disappointed with RDR 2 (very overrated game), but sometimes put it on to try to finish everything in the compendium and the two challenges I have left - horseman and bandit.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. First AC game, other than the uh. Phone game, and did no like that much. NH? Omg. So many hours spent in this game already :scream:

D

deleted116951

Just finished FF7 Remake and Doom Eternal (thanks quarantine!). Kinda biding my time now until Last of Us II releases in June.

FF7 was enjoyable but a lot more on the rails than the original. I suck at the combat and had to play on Easy. Thinking of going back and trying on Normal now.

Doom Eternal was fun until the last couple of chapters. Then it got ridiculously difficult. Demons all over the damn place. I play games to relax and take my mind off things not to sweat Doom!

Persona 5 Royal an Animal Crossing. That an the MMO I play are a good distraction from all the current bs

Pink Panther

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Resident Evil 3 (PS4) — A very mixed reception for this game but I’m enjoying it. I only have the rocket launcher left to unlock.

Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4) — Friendships are returning with new stages & stage fatalities so I’m hyped for that. Along with three characters.

Streets of Rage 4 (Switch) — This game is a lot harder than I remembered but a total nostalgia rush.

DarthSidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
While quarantine, I started to play Overwatch and now I can't stop, lol. I've created Reaper and started a big carnage. Unfortunately, it wasn't me who made carnage. I was a whipping boy. At first, I was thinking that something is wrong with my PC or something like that, but then I've realized that the problem was the hero I picked. I'm not so good as DD. And so I've switched hero. Now I'm a healer. A good one. In order to save some time I've bought hero boosting from these https://expertboosting.com guys. And now I have one of the best supporting heroes on the server. That's my story.

Reactions: BigdongSE

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got the plat for Enter the Gungeon. I still can't put it down though! There are still entries to unlock in the Ammonomicon, so I'll probably play a round or two of it in between other games.

Picked up Trails of Cold Steel again. Pretty sure I'm past the halfway point in the game.

Reactions: 4388301

Path of Exile.

Tentative interest in Torchlight 3 as far as arpg, but skeptical. Really enjoyed Torchlight 2 but 3 is lookin questionable. Kinda want a Diablo 2 remake as well as Diablo 4 but not sure I wanna give Blizzard money anymore.