Video Games - What Are You Playing, Game Talk, Etc.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got the Xbox series x … I was going to play starfield but they say it has more bugs in it than cyberpunk 2077
Honestly i can not say ive seen any bugs that are seriously bad in the game. Playing it on the Series X as well.
Ive so far put in 26 hours of game time play and i think only once at the very start of the game between loading screens it froze and i had to do a restart. Beyond that i dont think its ever done anything to me.

JackS23

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am playing Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (amazing game so far!) and the next one will be Alan Wake 2 :emoji_black_heart:

This gaming year is absolutely fantastic, with so many GOTY titles (Baldur's Gate 3, Zelda, Mario Wonder, Final Fantasy XVI, Lies of P, Resident Evil 4, Jedi Survivor, Starfield, Lords of the Fallen, etc) already out to enjoy :emoji_grin:

Pink Panther

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm playing Mortal Kombat 1 but the single player experience is really lacking with this one. MK11 had a lot of faults but was a better product.

I haven't tried it yet, but I just picked up Suoer Mario Bros. Wonder. I always prefered the old-school scrolling platformers to the newer 3D versions so I'm optimistic about it.

Wonder is so much fun, the levels aren't really long but there's still levels of difficulty.

Reactions: AdmirableMint

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am playing Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (amazing game so far!)
Same i started playing it and i cant stop! LOL

Ive left Starfield now and i have up on Forza Motorsport because they still havnt fixed the non saving career bug still

Reactions: JackS23

I'm playing Resident Evil 8, and I'm loving it
Also tried to start playing Elden Ring but somehow my brand new gaming laptop can't run in properly (even when the settings are all low) and it's really laggy :(

Reactions: BigdongSE

Raspberyl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely a long shot, but any SMT, Persona or Touhou fans? I just started playing Touhou Artificial Dream in Arcadia and it's a fantastic old school JRPG dungeon crawler. I am here to spread the word about this gem.

Reactions: BigdongSE

Smolguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love JRPGs, in the midst of the star ocean series, but Persona is next I think! What’s the best one to start with?
Definitely a long shot, but any SMT, Persona or Touhou fans? I just started playing Touhou Artificial Dream in Arcadia and it's a fantastic old school JRPG dungeon crawler. I am here to spread the word about this gem.

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
***UPDATE***
Done with MK1 "F" that game. Mortal Kashbat is what it's became.
Anyways I'm on Super Mario RPG and Hogwarts Legacy now. Occasionally some Brawlhalla

last time I enjoyed a mortal kombat game was mk10...
good to know the new one sucks. I had considered buying it because of the timeline being reset.

Reactions: LegLuver29

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only game I've been playing recently is Marvel Snap. That's pretty much all I play for the past year lol.

Raspberyl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love JRPGs, in the midst of the star ocean series, but Persona is next I think! What’s the best one to start with?
I personally started with Persona 4 Golden and really liked it. From there I played Persona 5 Royal and then Persona 3 Portable. I'm not sure when the P3 remake is coming out, but it might be worth waiting for that. The portable version on Steam is pretty good though! It's up to you, really. My favorite might be P3.

Reactions: JackS23

Smolguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I'm playing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, if somebody would like to play with me let me know! I've also downloaded The Finals so let's play together!
I have texas chainsaw massacre! I play Ana and cook :)