Tye sheridan

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is that it? How disappointing. That's about as much ass that he showed in The Mountain.
I was expecting him to show his ass off a bit more. The nudity shots of him have awful angles. Surprising since this movie has a French Director. If a movie calls for nudity. They usually don’t shy away from it.

Tye has a great body though. I can’t wait to see it in 4K and HDR :)

OldHroldan

Superior Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: maxxxs and qavak0

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But why go through the effort of having a prosthetic? I don't understand that decision, it's barely half a second and doesn't contribute to the scene.
Prosthetic is used to protect and make the actor feel comfortable. Not because of the screen time.

Besides, what we get to see is already edited, so I’m sure there was more footage, plus the different times the scene had to be repeated, etc

Truth is, we’ll see less and lees real dick on film after the MeToo movement and such. Intimacy coordinators and prosthetic are the nee rule.

OldHroldan

Superior Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Prosthetic is used to protect and make the actor feel comfortable. Not because of the screen time.

Besides, what we get to see is already edited, so I’m sure there was more footage, plus the different times the scene had to be repeated, etc

Truth is, we’ll see less and lees real dick on film after the MeToo movement and such. Intimacy coordinators and prosthetic are the nee rule.
I guess my point is they could have just had him use a modesty pouch if penis doesn't need to come into play at all

jason1973

Superior Member
Media

It's not like we saw a lot of dick before MeToo. Hollywood has always been vag heavy but scared of dicks.

Dex5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I don't see the correlation. Historically, movies have always featured a lot more female nudity and it seems to me that in the past few years we've seen that discrepancy lessened in American movies and TV shows. European productions have always been more equivalent in that department, at least in comparison. And nudity doesn't have to be sexual, so an actor can go full frontal regardless of context.

By the way, didn't Emma Stone just win an Oscar for her role in Poor Things? That movie was made post MeToo movement and had no impact in her willingness to bare all.

Reactions: checkingifimblocked

maxxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not like we saw a lot of dick before MeToo. Hollywood has always been vag heavy but scared of dicks.
You rarely saw actual vag. Merkins were/are often used. I wouldn't say full frontal nudity in Hollywood productions was ever common for women or men, tbh. European media's a different story.

Reactions: saracen1969 and jkc

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't see the correlation. Historically, movies have always featured a lot more female nudity and it seems to me that in the past few years we've seen that discrepancy lessened in American movies and TV shows. European productions have always been more equivalent in that department, at least in comparison. And nudity doesn't have to be sexual, so an actor can go full frontal regardless of context.

By the way, didn't Emma Stone just win an Oscar for her role in Poor Things? That movie was made post MeToo movement and had no impact in her willingness to bare all.
I mean, not trying to deviate from the topic but what I meant was that before the MeToo/ time’s up movement, actresses had no choice but to either accept or not work or being labeled difficult. Women were the ones asking to appear nude because of the gender disparity.

In the case is Stone, she produced the film, so it was her choice under her own terms. There’s a big difference, plus I bet they had close sets, intimacy coordinators, etc. Poor things was made under a whole different context than just “women historically appear more nude on film”.

Having said that, and coming back to Tye, hopefully this is only the first of many roles where he feels comfortable enough to show skin.

Reactions: Roman69 and qavak0

Dex5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean, not trying to deviate from the topic but what I meant was that before the MeToo/ time’s up movement, actresses had no choice but to either accept or not work or being labeled difficult.
Agreed.
Women were the ones asking to appear nude because of the gender disparity.
?
In the case is Stone, she produced the film, so it was her choice under her own terms. There’s a big difference, plus I bet they had close sets, intimacy coordinators, etc. Poor things was made under a whole different context than just “women historically appear more nude on film”.
Sure, that's why I mentioned her willingness to do it. But the movement made no difference in this scenario, so why would it have an impact in men going full frontal like you said?
Having said that, and coming back to Tye, hopefully this is only the first of many roles where he feels comfortable enough to show skin.
Hear, hear.