Tye sheridan

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
The who with the what?
Its most likely true, Bryan singer the film director known for the x-men films, there's always been rumors about making his young male actor's do an "private" audition for him and his friends, its all coming out slowly, unfortunately he's able to settle out of court before charges are being brought against him

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This came from male general. The person posting the original story recently posted that it likely won't be released. It sounded like lawyers got involved. He waited too long.

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its most likely true, Bryan singer the film director known for the x-men films, there's always been rumors about making his young male actor's do an "private" audition for him and his friends, its all coming out slowly, unfortunately he's able to settle out of court before charges are being brought against him

Aaah yep, I’ve heard all about Bryan Singer and the alleged Hollywood pedophile ring. Corey Feldman is on a mission about bringing it to light (but also lining his own pockets at the same time with the publicity it brings him) and I think Elijah Wood said that even though nothing ever happened to him and he didn’t see anything, it was well known within the Hollywood community that it was going on.

I’m all for leaked nudes and sex tapes, but if it’s from this shit....I’ll pass.

jimmyt

Legendary Member
Media
I just find it hard to believe that he we be that desperate for the gig. He'd done a few films by then and they had been we received. I just don't think he would have needed to do that to get a break.
Plus the whole "I do have a celebrity sex tape, I just don't feel like I want to show you yet and... oops now I'm not allowed" sounds a lot like internet nonsense to me.
Would love to be wrong, though.

Did anyone see Entertainment? Seemed to be wearing some pretty clingy trousers in that, was wondering if maybe there were some bulge pics.

Reactions: Mynxli and johns87

Peetapipmac84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just find it hard to believe that he we be that desperate for the gig. He'd done a few films by then and they had been we received. I just don't think he would have needed to do that to get a break.
Plus the whole "I do have a celebrity sex tape, I just don't feel like I want to show you yet and... oops now I'm not allowed" sounds a lot like internet nonsense to me.
Would love to be wrong, though.

Did anyone see Entertainment? Seemed to be wearing some pretty clingy trousers in that, was wondering if maybe there were some bulge pics.

Yeah, plus I think Ben Hardy was casting couch hire for that movie. (It's the only thing that explains how he got that role lol)

Sjl755

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Currently watching Detour on Netflix and this scene of Tye Sheridan on all 4s scrubbing the floor. The movie has lots of shirtless scenes of him where you can see his boxers and nice ass outline. It also has a really hot shower scene!

Attachments

Dbomb44

Superior Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Currently watching Detour on Netflix and this scene of Tye Sheridan on all 4s scrubbing the floor. The movie has lots of shirtless scenes of him where you can see his boxers and nice ass outline. It also has a really hot shower scene!
Uhm shower scene please!