Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We woke up around 9AM from the sounds of Connor’s alarm

“Morning lads” I groaned

“Sam mate can practically feel your cock in my ass” Connor said

“Mate you can’t talk can feel yours and all” Jayden said

We all laughed then got up and grabbed a coffee, Mitch and Liam were still in his room.

“Are you gonna say anything when they come out” I asked Jayden

“Nah not my place I’m gonna pretend like nothing happened”

“What you lot on about” Connor asked

“Ah yeh you were asleep weren’t you, Liam and Mitch were doing something in their room last night and there were some moans” I said

“Oh shit yeh just don’t say anything”

“Right well as much as I love the air around my balls where has our boxers gone” Jayden said

“Fuck knows mate but I need to get going” Connor said

“Just go get some of mine out the bathroom I’ll find yours later” I said

Connor and Jayden headed to the bathroom and got some of my dirty boxers out and put them on.

“Cheers mate” Connor walked out with my black Calvin’s on that had white stains in them

“99% sure there’s a lot of cum stains in that one lad” I laughed

“Mmmm that’s even better” he laughed

Jayden walked out in my red diesel boxers that were tight on him

“Sexy boys” I laughed

They got dressed, we said our goodbyes and they left. Then I was stuck in the apartment with Liam and Mitch, I had to go and wake Liam up because he had work.

I opened the bedroom door and Mitch was the big spoon to Liam, I walked over to Liam and shook him to wake up

“Get up you got to get dressed and go straight to work or you’ll be late” I whispered

“Aw fuck” he groaned

He got up a minute later and got dressed

“See you in a bit mate” he said as he was walking out the front door

“Yeh in a bit” I replied, our energy was completely different to one another.

I was still naked as per usual cause I never get dressed unless I’m leaving the apartment and began cleaning up the mess from last night.

Just as I finished cleaning Mitch walked in naked

“Where’s everyone else” he asked

“Gone to work mate”

“Ah shit yeh peak for them” he sat on the sofa butt naked

“How’d you find last night tho” I asked sitting next to him

“Was a good night mate wasn’t it”

“Yeh, look I’ll cut the bullshit what was going on with you and Liam when we went to bed cause I heard some noises”

“I can’t even remember half of it but I know we kissed in bed and my dick was in his mouth but he wasn’t sucking it”

“Why was he moaning so loud then”

“Oh that was a joke we definitely didn’t fuck bro I promise you that”

I couldn’t tell if he was lying or not but Mitch always tells the truth no matter who it hurts so I just took his word for it, I still felt a bit jealous at the fact Liam was kissing another guy in bed, that was our thing.

“Would’ve been better if I was in your bed tho” he said with a smug look on his face

“Mitch mate this can stay between us but being serious now, are you bi or something cause I know you fuck girls aswell but you’re a bit fruity”

“Nah I’ll be real yeh, I’ll only ever marry a bird but certain boys do tickle my dick”

“Fair enough bro, who’s them boys”

“Everyone that was here last night”

I thought he was joking at first but then I realised he wasn’t

“Maybe I shouldn’t be naked around you” I laughed

“Fuck off mate I can control myself”

I wasn’t overly shocked at his revelation and it didn’t really effect our banter so I just let it slide, then whilst we were chatting he put his hand on my thigh
I am looking for naked roommates lol.

kayydavsx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thinking of working on another story to start posting once this one comes to an end, I have two ideas in mind, 1 follows a similar storyline (two straight friends) but there’s more details and it won’t be the same as this one and will be better (Sam and Liam will be making appearances) or the other one is about a worker and customer, let me know what you guys think

Sparxx

Legendary Member
Media
Thinking of working on another story to start posting once this one comes to an end, I have two ideas in mind, 1 follows a similar storyline (two straight friends) but there’s more details and it won’t be the same as this one and will be better (Sam and Liam will be making appearances) or the other one is about a worker and customer, let me know what you guys think
My opinion, which you’re more than welcome to ignore, is that it option 1 would be awesome to read a spin off of the current story and the idea to add greater detail sounds amazing. By all means though, please write them both! Your writing style of slow build, believable/relatable characters and leaving each update with a cliffhanger is really engaging and has clearly captured loads of people on this forum. Please keep it up! :)

kayydavsx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“I ain’t liam mate we aren’t doing anything”

“Hm you didn’t mind sucking my balls tho did you I saw you dick grow a bit”

“That was a dare and I’m not a pussy so I done it”

“Hmmm so I dare you to kiss me then” Mitch said smirking

“Well the difference is we aren’t playing anymore”

“Shut up”

Before I could reply Mitch’s lips were on mine

“Mitch man fucking stop” I said pushing him off

“Mate chill out” he laughed

“I ain’t gay bro this ain’t happening”

“Just take a deep breath mate” he started trying to wind me up

“Mitch just get dressed and go please”

“Aw mate it’s not that serious it’s a bit of banter”

“Mitch before we fall out please just go and I’ll forget this ever happened”

“You need to take a chill pill but fine, in a bit bro”

Mitch got dressed and left.

I don’t know why I freaked out so much I mean I was only just sucking his balls last night and had him between my legs aswell but it didn’t feel right.

I decided to go on a walk to clear my mind so I chucked on some grey joggers without any boxers and a plain white top and headed out, my whole walk through the city centre my thoughts were just repeating.

I was confused about so many things, being jealous about liam and Mitch, thinking maybe I could be gay but I love girls too much and never could be with a boy, maybe I’m bi but I don’t find men attractive. All these thoughts would not stop running through my head the whole walk then when I got home from the walk I decided to start cooking some food.

Midway through cooking Liam walked in from work

“Honey I’m home” he shouted

“Yo I’m cooking” I shouted back

He walked into the kitchen and started stripping naked immediately as he always does, I was stood in just my grey joggers with no top.

“How come you’re dressed that’s a rare occasion” Liam said taking his boxers off

“Went on a walk mate not long got back”

“Oh you actually went out into the world I’m shocked” he laughed

“Piss off mate”

I finished cooking our food then served it up and sat down to eat with Liam, we were talking about the events of the night before but I didn’t mention what I heard from his room and we only spoke about the dares and me and Jayden.

The rest of the night we just chilled watching some tv and scrolling through TikTok, it got late and I headed off into my bed. 5 minutes after laying down my door opened and it was Liam.

“What you doing in here mate”

“Can’t sleep alone you know that” he climbed into my bed

I was secretly happy that he was in my bed which added even more confusion into my head.

We layed in bed together with out backs to each other and after 10 minutes my mind would not let me sleep.

“Liam you awake” I said in a tired voice

“Yeh why”

“I got some stuff on my mind” I said and turned over to be facing him

“What’s up”

“Be honest, what were you and Mitch doing last night when we all went to bed, I heard noises”

Although it was dark I could see Liams face change from the streetlights outside

“What do you mean”

“Just don’t bullshit bro”

“Well I can’t remember everything but we were both the most drunk and we were talking about the dares then he said I should’ve spanked you harder and slapped my ass, then he said about the piss and before I knew it he started to piss in my mouth but I did stop him”

“Did you kiss”

“Yeh but only cause he dared me too”

“What else happened”

“Nothing that was it why do you want to know anyway”

“I don’t know I was just curious”

“You sure? No one else is here it’s just me and you”

I took a deep breath and figured out I wanted to tell Liam what I had been thinking

“I just… I don’t know I got jealous” I stuttered

“Really”

“Yeh and I don’t know why maybe it’s cause you’re my best mate and I don’t want Mitch to replace that”

“Well Mitch never would but why would us kissing make you jealous”

“Well cause we have before and I don’t know, look I’m not judging but are you gay?” I asked…

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
“I ain’t liam mate we aren’t doing anything”

“Hm you didn’t mind sucking my balls tho did you I saw you dick grow a bit”

“That was a dare and I’m not a pussy so I done it”

“Hmmm so I dare you to kiss me then” Mitch said smirking

“Well the difference is we aren’t playing anymore”

“Shut up”

Before I could reply Mitch’s lips were on mine

“Mitch man fucking stop” I said pushing him off

“Mate chill out” he laughed

“I ain’t gay bro this ain’t happening”

“Just take a deep breath mate” he started trying to wind me up

“Mitch just get dressed and go please”

“Aw mate it’s not that serious it’s a bit of banter”

“Mitch before we fall out please just go and I’ll forget this ever happened”

“You need to take a chill pill but fine, in a bit bro”

Mitch got dressed and left.

I don’t know why I freaked out so much I mean I was only just sucking his balls last night and had him between my legs aswell but it didn’t feel right.

I decided to go on a walk to clear my mind so I chucked on some grey joggers without any boxers and a plain white top and headed out, my whole walk through the city centre my thoughts were just repeating.

I was confused about so many things, being jealous about liam and Mitch, thinking maybe I could be gay but I love girls too much and never could be with a boy, maybe I’m bi but I don’t find men attractive. All these thoughts would not stop running through my head the whole walk then when I got home from the walk I decided to start cooking some food.

Midway through cooking Liam walked in from work

“Honey I’m home” he shouted

“Yo I’m cooking” I shouted back

He walked into the kitchen and started stripping naked immediately as he always does, I was stood in just my grey joggers with no top.

“How come you’re dressed that’s a rare occasion” Liam said taking his boxers off

“Went on a walk mate not long got back”

“Oh you actually went out into the world I’m shocked” he laughed

“Piss off mate”

I finished cooking our food then served it up and sat down to eat with Liam, we were talking about the events of the night before but I didn’t mention what I heard from his room and we only spoke about the dares and me and Jayden.

The rest of the night we just chilled watching some tv and scrolling through TikTok, it got late and I headed off into my bed. 5 minutes after laying down my door opened and it was Liam.

“What you doing in here mate”

“Can’t sleep alone you know that” he climbed into my bed

I was secretly happy that he was in my bed which added even more confusion into my head.

We layed in bed together with out backs to each other and after 10 minutes my mind would not let me sleep.

“Liam you awake” I said in a tired voice

“Yeh why”

“I got some stuff on my mind” I said and turned over to be facing him

“What’s up”

“Be honest, what were you and Mitch doing last night when we all went to bed, I heard noises”

Although it was dark I could see Liams face change from the streetlights outside

“What do you mean”

“Just don’t bullshit bro”

“Well I can’t remember everything but we were both the most drunk and we were talking about the dares then he said I should’ve spanked you harder and slapped my ass, then he said about the piss and before I knew it he started to piss in my mouth but I did stop him”

“Did you kiss”

“Yeh but only cause he dared me too”

“What else happened”

“Nothing that was it why do you want to know anyway”

“I don’t know I was just curious”

“You sure? No one else is here it’s just me and you”

I took a deep breath and figured out I wanted to tell Liam what I had been thinking

“I just… I don’t know I got jealous” I stuttered

“Really”

“Yeh and I don’t know why maybe it’s cause you’re my best mate and I don’t want Mitch to replace that”

“Well Mitch never would but why would us kissing make you jealous”

“Well cause we have before and I don’t know, look I’m not judging but are you gay?” I asked…
Liam is a free spirit, a delicious man, and not hung up on moral ethics are labels. So,our friend Sam is jealous, and ponders loosing his loving friend, Liam. And with Liam sharing kisses and swapping body fluids with another buddy, Mitch, the pressure is on to please him. Our friend Sam see that the only resolve is to just "give it up" to Liam in order to keep his one on one male activities contained to just the two of them. After all, they're already sharing a bed, sleeping nude, and more than familiar with each other.

Liam could take the next step by planting a soul melting kiss of assurance on Sam to calm him down, and put Sam's fearful mind at ease. Such actions have been know to cause legs to spread, masts to rise, and souls to submit.

kayydavsx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“Pffft no mate I’m not gay I like pussy too much for that, I’m just curious” he replied

“Well…”

“Well what?”

“I guess you’ve made me curious too” I said shyly

“You know I wasn’t curious at all until I moved into your house and I saw you naked for the first time” he admitted

We stared at eachother in silence for a few seconds then the silence was broken with Liam grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

Our hands were all over each other and I was grabbing his soft ass whilst he was grabbing mine and our tongues were reaching the back of each others throats, he rolled over ontop of me and we were still kissing while his ass cheeks were on top of my hard growing dick. I fumbled to turn the bedside lamp on and our kiss broke. We stared at each other for a few seconds.

“What now” I said

“Can I suck you off” he asked while still on top of me

I was heavily debating it and came close to saying no, what if this was the wrong decision and we can’t come back from this, but I was in the mood too much and wanted him.

“Be my guest” I replied

He got off me and slid down the bed pushing the duvet off the bed, I spread my legs and he grabbed my dick. Our eyes met before he pulled my foreskin back, although most of it was retracted due to his hard i was there was still a little left on my bellend which he pulled back.

He spat on my dick then began to suck it, his lips wrapped around the head of my dick which made my toes instantly curl, he spent a minute on just the tip then started going deeper, I grabbed his hair whilst he was sucking it and was letting out groans as he worked his mouth. This was the best head I’ve ever got and my eyes were rolling back, I forgot for a second that it was Liam and started pushing his head right down so he was gagging on my dick.

“Yeh suck it you bitch”

He was choking on my dick and there was spit rolling down my balls then I let him up.

“Fuck me man you trying to kill me or what” he laughed

“Shit I forgot myself for a second thought it was a bird”

We laughed then he started sucking me off again, he was working on the tip even more and my toes were curling my eyes were rolling and I was coming close to finishing.

“Ah ah f-fuck I’m so close”

He came up off my dick again

“Finish in my mouth”

He began deep throating me, I grabbed his hair and started thrusting my hips so I was face fucking him. I became closer and closer and was thrusting harder and harder

“Ahhh fuck shit” I let out the loudest groan as my cum shot out in ropes into his mouth.

“Shit” I said breathless as Liam lifted his head

“Man how much cum… did you want me to choke” he laughed as he wiped his mouth

“I don’t know what happened”

“Well are you gonna return the favour?” Liam asked…

FrostbiteZeke

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
“Pffft no mate I’m not gay I like pussy too much for that, I’m just curious” he replied

“Well…”

“Well what?”

“You know I wasn’t curious at all until I moved into your house and I saw you naked for the first time” he admitted

We stared at eachother in silence for a few seconds then the silence was broken with Liam grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

Our hands were all over each other and I was grabbing his soft ass whilst he was grabbing mine and our tongues were reaching the back of each others throats, he rolled over ontop of me and we were still kissing while his ass cheeks were on top of my hard growing dick. I fumbled to turn the bedside lamp on and our kiss broke. We stared at each other for a few seconds.

“What now” I said

I was heavily debating it and came close to saying no, what if this was the wrong decision and we can’t come back from this, but I was in the mood too much and wanted him.

“Be my guest” I replied

He got off me and slid down the bed pushing the duvet off the bed, I spread my legs and he grabbed my dick. Our eyes met before he pulled my foreskin back, although most of it was retracted due to his hard i was there was still a little left on my bellend which he pulled back.

He spat on my dick then began to suck it, his lips wrapped around the head of my dick which made my toes instantly curl, he spent a minute on just the tip then started going deeper, I grabbed his hair whilst he was sucking it and was letting out groans as he worked his mouth. This was the best head I’ve ever got and my eyes were rolling back, I forgot for a second that it was Liam and started pushing his head right down so he was gagging on my dick.

“Yeh suck it you bitch”

He was choking on my dick and there was spit rolling down my balls then I let him up.

We laughed then he started sucking me off again, he was working on the tip even more and my toes were curling my eyes were rolling and I was coming close to finishing.

“Finish in my mouth”

He began deep throating me, I grabbed his hair and started thrusting my hips so I was face fucking him. I became closer and closer and was thrusting harder and harder

“Ahhh fuck shit” I let out the loudest groan as my cum shot out in ropes into his mouth.

I want more lol. Great writing as always man.

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
What a great chapter. Can’t wait for more
I want more lol. Great writing as always man.

“Well…”

“Well what?”

“What now” I said

“Be my guest” I replied

“Yeh suck it you bitch”

“Finish in my mouth”

This couldn't have been written better. When I was their age I got to experience this kind of interaction many times. We were so closeted in those days, and yet so, so horny. When your balls are aching, the word "no" doesn't cross your mind.
About Liam's ass: Once, I grabbed a straight friend's beautiful firm ass through his Army fatigues. He turned around and said: "All you have to do is ask and you can have all you want." Well, I guess he wasn't so straight after all.