Two unexpected straight friends

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Could it be that Sam is setting the stage for a ménage a trois. After all, that's how the sexual intimacy with Liam got its start, and Sam won't need to turn in his "straight" card.
Right now sam holds all the cards which is annoying. Now he knows how Liam really feels about him he's not threaten by other guys. He says he doesnt care but that comes from a place of confidence that its him that liam really likes. When he felt his place in Liam's life was threaten he was jealous and possessive

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
Right now sam holds all the cards which is annoying. Now he knows how Liam really feels about him he's not threaten by other guys. He says he doesnt care but that comes from a place of confidence that its him that liam really likes. When he felt his place in Liam's life was threaten he was jealous and possessive
An astute analogy, most likely coming from a place of experience. I certainly have the claw marks on my shop-worn body to show.

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
Soo true ! Liam must be thinking nothing but only about that cock he took..
I would! That's all I'd be thinking about. The problem with being on the large side is its difficult finding a top. And when you do, it's obvious what they really want, and that is to sit on my cock. I'm not bragging, but that's just the way it is.