Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Average has to be much smaller than what people think. My wife swore I was over 8”. So I measured it for her. She was shocked learn I am a little over 7” on a good day.
It is frequent that women overestimate my size. I consistently get estimates from women who think I am 10", even 11" by a few. I think the 10" cock claim is attractive to women for a few reasons. It's a substantial deviation from the 6 inch average, it's a nice even number, I think for any penis that is over 7 inches and relatively thick 1/2 inch or even 1/4 inch seems like an inch to some.

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I recently came home from a vacation. My hotel had a sauna and sundeck where any guys could visit. I almost everyday go to sauna and steam room and I got the chance to see and feel a lot of cocks. This is in no way scientific, only my own experience among the guys who visited there. Very many I got the chance to wank and make hard. Myself I'm not the biggest guy around with 18x16 cm. Maybe just over average. In sauna most guys had a smaller than mine. A few even what you could call a micro penis. One arabic looking guy, quite tall had among the smallest, size like my thumb, just about 7 cm. Another small guy had quite big, just a little longer than mine. Generally Chinese guys had very small ones, but also a couple with bigger, 16-17cm. Generally the old guys had bigger than the younger guys. Only many older didn't have very hard erections. Very few black guys and none of them had my size or bigger. One Thai guy that visited quite often had a big and very nice looking cock. He was in the 30s and just bigger than me. He was one of the guys who didn't let just anyone touch his cock. Only a couple of same aged and younger guys could touch. I also saw him fuck a few guys. I got the chance to fuck a couple guys and fun when you you let it slide in and go balls deep, the bottom guy moans ooohhh.... you're so big! None of the black guys outsized me there this year. Before covid there were a Caribbean black guy that was huge, 23-24 cm! I'd say most guys this year were 14-17cm in size and quite a variety in sizes. Fun was it anyway. As I mentioned nothing scientific, just what I experienced about the guys visiting there!

Reactions: User101823

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
look here for real world scientific data

True Penis SizesLet Me Google That
Whereas it was a sample of only Italian men and self-reported (which would skew results to larger, not smaller, reported measurements), it is more consistent with other, broader, more rigorous studies than the poster's wild, non-verifiable claims.

Reactions: lapdog2001

explosionerection

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently came home from a vacation. My hotel had a sauna and sundeck where any guys could visit. I almost everyday go to sauna and steam room and I got the chance to see and feel a lot of cocks. This is in no way scientific, only my own experience among the guys who visited there. Very many I got the chance to wank and make hard. Myself I'm not the biggest guy around with 18x16 cm. Maybe just over average. In sauna most guys had a smaller than mine. A few even what you could call a micro penis. One arabic looking guy, quite tall had among the smallest, size like my thumb, just about 7 cm. Another small guy had quite big, just a little longer than mine. Generally Chinese guys had very small ones, but also a couple with bigger, 16-17cm. Generally the old guys had bigger than the younger guys. Only many older didn't have very hard erections. Very few black guys and none of them had my size or bigger. One Thai guy that visited quite often had a big and very nice looking cock. He was in the 30s and just bigger than me. He was one of the guys who didn't let just anyone touch his cock. Only a couple of same aged and younger guys could touch. I also saw him fuck a few guys. I got the chance to fuck a couple guys and fun when you you let it slide in and go balls deep, the bottom guy moans ooohhh.... you're so big! None of the black guys outsized me there this year. Before covid there were a Caribbean black guy that was huge, 23-24 cm! I'd say most guys this year were 14-17cm in size and quite a variety in sizes. Fun was it anyway. As I mentioned nothing scientific, just what I experienced about the guys visiting there!
Man. You have an obscure view on penis size if you think 18 x 16 cm is just above average. It’s huge compared to most men

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's not considered huge here in the nordic countries, but some over average, yes.
You might have a skewed viewpoint or measuring incorrectly. Even just using the Western average data subset, your measurements put you in greater than the 99th percentile. So that would put you well above the just over average range.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You might have a skewed viewpoint or measuring incorrectly. Even just using the Western average data subset, your measurements put you in greater than the 99th percentile. So that would put you well above the just over average range.

Point of view. Exactly.

I hate to admit that my cock is nowhere near as big as it looks in this unaltered photo from my gallery.

View media item 1049453

Reactions: Khegan

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Point of view. Exactly.

I hate to admit that my cock is nowhere near as big as it looks in this unaltered photo from my gallery.

View media item 1049453
Precisely. Perspective is everything. I am completely average and have 1 good photo that people who have seen it say it is a lot bigger than it is. And great looking cock mate.

Reactions: VIIby5 and hzs3fg

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're of course free to define huge if you want. I've seen enough many cocks, soft and hard to know huge isn't the word. Among the guys around here I've masturbated with, they have been all close to my size, except one who have a very small. I'm same size as my father and Uncle. I've seen a survey too and it said 17-18 cm have about 10% 23-24 about 1%. If you compare asians/Thais, yes, then I may be huge. However, I'm curious where and how these measurings are done. Guys go somewhere work up an erection for a scientist to measure it. I don't really believe in home measuring without any proof.

Penis size calculator for western countries says 93.82% has less than 18 cm. In a room of 1000,
62 would be bigger than 18 cm. :) So ruffly I'm among 6%.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not considered huge here in the nordic countries, but some over average, yes.
A simple Internet search yields all kinds of studies refuting your contention that 18 cm x 16 cm (7.1" x 6.3") would "not considered huge here in the nordic [sic] countries, but some(what)[sic] over average." The following is one set of data: Norway, 14.4 cm x 13.2 cm (5.65" x 5.18"). Sweden, 15.4 cm x 12.8 cm (6.05" x 5.03"). Finland, 13.6 cm x 11.2 cm (5.35" x 4.41"). Denmark, 15.1 cm x 13.3 cm (5.93" x 5.22"). Iceland, 14.6 cm x 12.0 cm (5.73" x 4.73").

One source reports the worldwide average as 13 cm to 15 cm in length (5.1" to 5.9") and 11.7 cm in girth (4.59"). The average of the "Nordic" dataset above is 14.5 cm in length (5.7") and 12.4 cm in girth (4.9"). So, the Nordic dataset is within the worldwide average range for length and somewhat above the worldwide average for girth.

That said, none of the Nordic countries comes close in length or girth to 18 cm x 16 cm (7.1" x 6.3"). Your statement does not hold up to the most casual scrutiny; however, that fact does not necessarily obviate your statement. I suppose it is possible that the whole of the male Nordic region has deluded themselves into thinking they are "huge." If that is the case, the question is: "Have they managed to convince the Nordic women of the same?"

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Norway, 14.4 cm x 13.2 cm (5.65" x 5.18"). Sweden, 15.4 cm x 12.8 cm (6.05" x 5.03"). Denmark, 15.1 cm x 13.3 cm (5.93" x 5.22").

Looks like my concern over being below average in girth ✏️ among other whites is not unfounded at all.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Founded in finding what you look for. Don’t know where that data is coming from, but it feels like it’s made up. According to that set the French people have the largest girth from all countries in the world. Didn’t find any study to support that

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
Founded in finding what you look for. Don’t know where that data is coming from, but it feels like it’s made up. According to that set the French people have the largest girth from all countries in the world. Didn’t find any study to support that
I went with a French guy once. Interestingly, he did have a fat one! It wasn’t the biggest one I’ve seen by any means — average length — but its girth was definitely the selling point.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can do an Internet search for worldwide penis sizes and find plenty of data, including the ones I cited, at the top of the search. It's very easy to valid yourself, but I suppose it is easier to keep yourself in a state of denial.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can do an Internet search for worldwide penis sizes and find plenty of data, including the ones I cited, at the top of the search. It's very easy to valid yourself, but I suppose it is easier to keep yourself in a state of denial.
The top results aren’t always the most reliable. Ever searched for a locksmith? Or a plumber? The data you found is collected by “little big data”. No source whatsoever. I prefer going with real studies. Each to there own

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The top results aren’t always the most reliable. Ever searched for a locksmith? Or a plumber? The data you found is collected by “little big data”. No source whatsoever. I prefer going with real studies. Each to there own
Plenty of studies exist that directionally support the one I cited. If you want sourcing, then use your own Internet search engine and find any one of the many out there. The data is not invalidated just because it does not support your fantasy-opinion.