Toma Georgiev

hello.there

Experimental Member
Media
Last post, the rest is no big deal
this boy is wonderful

i wish i had money to meet him in his country. i wish i had money loads of cash to send him. we should all keep in mind these boys are poor and they re in a way doing a wonderful job and they keep us happy --- also his photographer is super professional . . instead of complaining and crticising this and that , we should all b happy and grateful. long live toma. may god protect and keep him happy . amen . i luv toma truly ❤

patokaDonald

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wish i had money to meet him in his country. i wish i had money loads of cash to send him. we should all keep in mind these boys are poor and they re in a way doing a wonderful job and they keep us happy --- also his photographer is super professional . . instead of complaining and crticising this and that , we should all b happy and grateful. long live toma. may god protect and keep him happy . amen . i luv toma truly ❤
He's definitely not poor.

BobSwarleyman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is currently circumcised. Not sure how long it takes to heal but current pics on his OF so him cut with stitches.
He has been saying for over a month he's circumcised, and I've seen his latest videos/photos and he's not. I don't think he knows what it means. Micky Barone and Jackson Felt kept telling people they were uncut when they weren't despite having many videos out.

Reactions: Rabb88

patokaDonald

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why the hell would he get circumcised?? His cock was perfect before: unamused:
Bulgarians only get circumcised for medical reasons.

Also, check out a few posts before yours, it's been explained why he had to make that decision.

Chill out, everybody, the boy still has a heartbeat.

Raijin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His dick will look way worse, like all cut dicks look, but nobody should keep their foreskin if it's causing any sort of teouble. So people saying he should've keep it intact should shut the fuck up. Someone's health and comfort are above your stupid fetishes.

Jack789789

Cherished Member
Media
His dick will look way worse, like all cut dicks look, but nobody should keep their foreskin if it's causing any sort of teouble. So people saying he should've keep it intact should shut the fuck up. Someone's health and comfort are above your stupid fetishes.
The thing is, there are ways to fix such an issue without surgery. And even if surgery is required there are less invasive options than circumcision.

patokaDonald

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing is, there are ways to fix such an issue without surgery. And even if surgery is required there are less invasive options than circumcision.
Thank you, Doctor, for weighing in on a case that you've never actually met.

Raijin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing is, there are ways to fix such an issue without surgery. And even if surgery is required there are less invasive options than circumcision
Yeah... As I said, you people should shut the fuck up about it. Your ignorance is showing. Stop being this embarrassing.

Deadblond

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can tell that his circumcision was performed by Europeans, they cut off the least amount of foreskin they could, Americans would have cut off half of his foreskin leaving a scar that would eventually create two colors on the penis, at least from this picture it looks as if he just pulled back his foreskin which is a great thing, I’m happy for him that it’s not that extreme.

Reactions: MC-SHAWN2