Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Ckfdf

nardoleo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's definitely Toma. Look at the moles on his abdomen and compare with the other photos. It's he. You can also see him in X.
Toma has phimosis, it would be impossible for him to retract his foreskin, definitely not him.

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did he get cut in the end? Or is he still intact?
He has been saying for over a month he's circumcised, and I've seen his latest videos/photos and he's not. I don't think he knows what it means. Micky Barone and Jackson Felt kept telling people they were uncut when they weren't despite having many videos out.

GingerWolf1

Expert Member
Media
He has been saying for over a month he's circumcised, and I've seen his latest videos/photos and he's not. I don't think he knows what it means. Micky Barone and Jackson Felt kept telling people they were uncut when they weren't despite having many videos out.
This is possible, or he could be saying it because he is using videos/images of dicks that aren't his own.

godlikeascension

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He actually doesn’t have phimosis. He can show his penis head. There was a video somewhere on twitter that he allegedly sent his (now ex) girlfriend of him jerking off in the shower and you could see that. Unfortunately I don’t remember which account had posted that video.
Oh wow it turns out I was right after all