Toma Georgiev

Rabb88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say yes. He has a pretty distinct dick shape (which is how we can easily tell a lot of content he posts isn't him) and this seems to be it. I think of it as being kind of triangular shaped at the head
but those are questions that are asked a hundred times

If they look for themselves they can find out

There is always suspicion with these kinds of things, which is sometimes justified

but look and think about it

this isn't personal to you but you understand

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought he was going to get circumcised? Maybe someone here said he was or he might have said it but I'm sure someone said it a few months back and his content would stop until it was done.

lysergicflow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I love his foreskin. He should not remove it, he is blessed to have a natural cock the way it was made to be. Instead he should just do some research and find foreskin strecthing rings and the problem will be solved without mutilating his cock <3

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I love his foreskin. He should not remove it, he is blessed to have a natural cock the way it was made to be. Instead he should just do some research and find foreskin strecthing rings and the problem will be solved without mutilating his cock <3
I agree, even a tight foreskin like he has looks better than circumcised where they all look identical.

lysergicflow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree, even a tight foreskin like he has looks better than circumcised where they all look identical.
Exactly, I think it is cruel to to even mention it. His dick looks beautiful. And I am pretty sure he is used to all the sensations and feelings that he has in his foreskin. I know people who lost a lot of sensation after they circumcized, you never know if it will work out good afterwards and it could lead to severe mental issues if it doesn't work out well. There is no need for him to mutilate his dick. I am pretty sure he will find a solution, maybe he doesn't have any problem with sex / jerking off anyway. I think it looks very good, I love tight foreskin. If he can't pull it back he can stretch it. I hope he doesn't circumcize.