Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

rebxxxcraft

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't wait for the heads to explode on here (from all the people who think he's some alpha Dom muscle top) when he gets more comfortable with the content he's putting out and yall find out he's a total bottom amd submissive. Don't take it at face value lol just wait and see. Kinda like him being bi (which people knew about LONG before this thread even started)

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
I can't wait for the heads to explode on here (from all the people who think he's some alpha Dom muscle top) when he gets more comfortable with the content he's putting out and yall find out he's a total bottom amd submissive. Don't take it at face value lol just wait and see. Kinda like him being bi (which people knew about LONG before this thread even started)
Yep have seen some…

lilthotx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Djoles

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LMAO THAT WAS A SONG NOT HIM STILL WEIRD THO
I think it’s just the kind of music he listens to, he posted on his story a couple weeks back and the song was “I hate ni**ers” with the words displayed on the screen, just some of the music he likes but I don’t think he is trying to make a statement. It’s not using the best judgment posting that on your social media especially if you’re trying to gather fans and be an influencer

Reactions: pervymonkey