"BODYBUILDER BI-BARBEQUE" an erotic story by posingstrap

Posingstrap

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Things get interesting when Jerome, Tim, Julio and Todd break in Todd's newly-rented cabin outside of town.

Bodybuilder Bi-Barbeque
an erotic story for LPSG
by posingstrap

PART ONE

After working out I would always hit the gym's jacuzzi--and usually Julio, Jerome and Tim did the same. We weren't really friends--just four guys who'd come to rely on each other for spotting and occasional assists. No one else nearby was built or experienced enough to trust that way. But after a while it became usual for us to arrive at the same time and finish our workouts with a good hot soak. Any talk centered around advice and comments on how we were doing in our routines. So it was a total 180 for me to suggest we break in the new cabin I'd recently rented in the hills outside the city.

Julio was the most private of all of us, saying little if anything, ever at all. Born in Brazil, he was tall and acted tough—the very embodiment of the strong, silent type.

"I can't. Brenda has plans for the weekend," he said without emotion. He looked at Tim as if passing the ball.

"Jeez, Todd, I dunno--Shiela says I gotta clean out the basement--her mother's coming." His rancher-boy face looked even younger now that his blond hair had been buzzed. Below that face was a gymnast-type body so muscular, no one would dream of taking advantage of his cornfed looks.

'Brenda'--'Shiela'--it was news to me these guys were even attached! It took my little cabin invite to discover even that much.

"Shit--my woman got plans--she always got plans for my black ass," Jerome's voice boomed against the tiled walls, his mammoth body dwarfing the tub. "--but here's the thing, brothas—I’m th’ man—you feel me?—and I want t’go see Todd’s place.” He broke into a dazzling smile, his wide lips forming dimples in his high-cheekbone face. "So here's a question for you boys . . . “

Tim, Julio and I looked at him with utter surprise--it was the most Jerome had ever spoken, other than to comment on how sore his muscles felt.

“. . . are yo ‘the man’ with your chicks?”

Tim was already pink from the jacuzzi, but his face turned bright red. "Sure I am..." He didn't sound convincing though, and Jerome chuckled, deep and rich.

"Where is this place?" Julio bypassed Jerome's challenge. "Does it have running water?"

"It even has a hot tub--and a river beside it." I watched Julio's lady-killer, dark eyes become more interested. "And I've got a couple cases of Corona--and steaks, and . . . "

" . . . I'm not ruining my whole regimen on beer and steak," Julio flexed his massive, hairy chest and huge biceps.

"So??? Don't! But steak's protein, brotha'--pure protein . . . " Jerome’s finger pointed right in his face.

" . . . you ever go fishing?" Tim sat up, his gigantic delts gleaming, his smooth, full-sized pecs a marble-like work of art.

I nodded. "There's trout--I think Rainbow."

"How big?"

I parted my hands, exaggerating for his benefit (I actually hadn't the faintest idea).

"Hmmmm--almost as big as my 'Black Beauty'," Jerome reached into the water, feeling up his Speedo, then chuckling.

Even Julio laughed at that. "OK--but not before eleven--I gotta give Brenda a big present," he felt up his own crotch, drawing more laughs.

It was around 3:00 when they arrived. Being late May, the sun had finally gotten hot enough to sit out on the raised, cedar deck.

So far the talk had centered around sports, and I was increasingly glad I'd gotten the beer. Without it, I pictured them just sitting there looking out at the woods and river.

"You want another, Julio?"

He killed his second and shrugged his huge shoulders. "Why not? I've already blown my carb intake for the whole week."

"Fuck it, man--you could use some fat on you," Jerome looked him over. "b'sides, with all that fur, who th' hell's gonna know?"

‘God. Leave it to Jerome to say something like that’, I thought to myself. All I needed was for them to get into some kind of argument.

"Fuck," Julio pawed his red tank top. "I've tried shaving it, but my skin's too tender." His rugged, dark, unshaven face looked momentarily vulnerable. "Brenda uses that cream shit, but . . . "

Tim polished off his second Corona. "Jesus--who'd want to shave a chest like that? --I sure wouldn't."

Julio kind of smiled. "Yeah? --she says I look like a sasquatch."

"Take it off--we'll tell you, man--” Jerome nodded over at him.

I wanted to go get them fresh beers, but this was getting interesting.

Julio peeled up his tight muscle shirt, his abs rippling as he went. Once off his dark-skinned body, he flexed his huge, hairy pecs, examining them critically.

"I'd give anything to have a chest like that," Tim eyed his masculine tits. "it's a regular forest!"

"When I see that? --I sees a real man, brotha--with a capital 'M'."

"No shit? --she wants me to at least trim it some," he ran his fingers through the black field of curls.

"It always takes a brotha t'appreciate a brotha—you feel me? --all chicks think about is how they look, man!"

Julio's dark mahogany physique had few equals--his pecs burst out below his bullneck like two halves of a melon, his dusky areolas the size of dollar coins--smack in the center--his rubbery nubs poking out from the curls.

"--you're right--I like having a hairy chest--it feels...I dunno...sexy, or somethin'..."

It sure as hell looked sexy--every single one of us running our eyes over how his black carpet coated those giant-sized pecs, gathering in the deep valley between and turning to a dusting of hair, which travelled over each ripple of delineated abs, only to re-gather and swirl around Julio's deep, muscle-stretched navel before trailing in a gathering river down his taut, brown, lower belly.

There wasn't an ounce of cushioning anywhere--his mocha skin sheathing his musculature like satin--his biceps like bulging, vein-accented, rolling boulders. Even his big forearms were coated in manly hair.

None of us actually said out loud we agreed his hairy chest was sexy--but the silence--the way Tim, Jerome and I just sat there gazing at him, sipping our beers--that said it all.

Feeling the tension--that turned-on, awkward, sexual, silent tension--I got up. "More Coronas?"

"Um, yeah, sure . . . “ Tim kept looking at Julio, as did Jerome.

From the kitchen I could hear them start discussing bench presses and dumbbell flys--how Jerome felt he'd reached a plateau--not gaining any muscle lately on his pecs at all. I caught my reflection in the glass door, pausing to size myself up. Of the four of us, I was the oldest--thirty-two--and had been a second-string quarterback in college.

With the guys' help, I'd gotten back the physique I once had--and then some--broader shoulders, nice abs, bigger biceps, and kept my strong-jawed, brown-haired good looks from aging.

"Hey, Todd! --get out here!" I heard Tim call.

Grabbing the bottles, I found them all shirtless, wearing only their gym shorts.

"Take it off, man--we're comparin' pecs." Jerome's naked torso turned my humble lawn chair into a superhero’s throne.

I handed out the beers, then pulled off my shirt, feeling a bit on display as their eyes gave my body the once-over.

"See that? --Todd's are like Tim's, huh?" Julio said to Jerome, "--and mine are like yours, except yours aren't hairy."

"--and mine're black, baby--an' yo's is mocha." Jerome felt up his gigantic swells, cupping each mound proudly. "--but yeah, they's got them slopin', slab-type kind'a tits--and ours . . . "

". . . hell," Tim swigged his third beer, "--yours put Shiela's to shame!--I mean, Jesus Christ--they just bounce out there, suspended in space!"

Jerome's laugh was deep and full, making him have to get up, lean over the railing and spit onto the lawn.

"You're just so damn HUGE--you've got it all . . . " Tim looked at Julio, then Jerome.

Jerome turned around, spreading his enormous arms out on the railing, his naked torso on display. "Oh yeah? Like what? -- What've I got, Timboy?" His look was suddenly very serious--challenging--taunting.

"Jeez--you don't know? -- You guys should be in competition--you've got the height, the delts, th' pecs, th' biceps--lats--abs--glutes . . . "

". . . glutes ???--shi i i i t!--cut th' bodybuilder jive, man--" Jerome turned his broad, V-shaped back to us. "--what you’re really sayin' is, you in love wi' m' hot, black BOOTY . . ." He suddenly shoved his gym shorts down, mooning Tim--his ebony, bowling-ball, naked butt cheeks framed by his snow-white jock.

Tim's farm boy face suddenly turned beet red, drawing hoots of laughter from Julio. "There's glutes for you, boy! --want'a feel??" Jerome arched his deep-spined back, thrusting his whole, round, shiny-black butt practically in Tim's face.

Julio hooted. "Alright! --show it OFF, dude!"

"Fuck you, brotha!--I ain't your showboy!--where's YOUR glutes???"

Jerome reached back and snapped his jock supports, swinging his hips like a male stripper.

Suddenly Julio was right up beside him, shoving down his own shorts, his lightly-furred ass bumping Jerome's.

Tim's mouth opened and closed like a landed trout, his face flushed, his big brown eyes staring at their jock-strapped, hunky, naked globes bouncing and smacking.

Craning his head around, Julio saw the effect their bareassed striptease was having and leaned into Jerome and whispered.

"You got it, man!" Jerome gave him a brotha grip. The two suddenly turned to face us, Jerome making beatbox percussion through his lips, their heavy white jock-pouches swaying to the beat as they bumped hips and played the role of go-go studs at a private party.

Tim looked stunned, conflicted, almost paralyzed--his eyes unable to not view the way their beefy pecs jogged and jostled--how their weighty pouches jounced about like cock-and-balls hammocks, the waistbands sagging under the strain, showing glimpses of black pubic bush at the base of their undulating, hard, muscular bellies.

Getting into Jerome's lip-buzzing beat, they turned toward each other--slogging their full baskets--occasionally thudding them together.

Jerome raised his left arm and flexed his giant bicep into polished granite. Laughing, Julio leaned-in and first kissed, then licked the football-sized muscle.

What started off as a joke--a way of teasing Tim and I--got the better of the two, with Jerome all of a sudden locking his arm over Julio's handsome head, urging him to really have at his huge muscle.

Julio seemed to shudder and then slurp the hot, rockhard mountain, his tongue laving its vein-popping strength and power.

As Tim and I stared in wide-eyed silence, Jerome's hip-hop buzzing stopped as he reached his free hand down between Julio's furry-brown thighs, to openly fondle his sex-filled, meshed pouch.

"You’re a fuckin' stud down there, huh, man? --son-of-a-bitch! You’re turning me ON doin' that!"

Feeling Jerome's big hand squeezing his basket, Julio's face moved lower, tonguing Jerome's huge, glistening pecs, his lips pulling on each fat, erecting nipple.

"Oh yeah, brotha'--you know HOW, huh?--don'cha' baby?--shi i i i I t!"

Jerome’s own jock-pouch grew huge, the unmistakable, angular thrust of his python-sized cock pushing out the mesh. He was throwing a giant rod over having Julio's hot mouth all over his hot chest.

"Goddamn!—what you all DOIN', man??--huh?--Jesus, Julio--yeah!--suck them big black tits!!!"

crazyom

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, what a curve you've thrown us - not a twink in sight. I like it. I don't feel like a perving pedophile lusting after teenagers. I'm sure the beer is helping them show off their stuff or, at least, it's a good excuse they can use later. Thanks for the variety and bringing forward yet another alternative interest. Only downer is that I never came close to anywhere that developed. Maybe I was just too lazy.

Posingstrap

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tim stared hypnotically, one hand feeling up his own meaty chest, his other between his blond-furry thighs. Seeing that, I walked up behind him, and, not knowing why--or even what I was doing--let my knuckles lightly graze the back of his bullneck.

Tim moaned and pushed against them, making me run my knuckles up his nape, then slide my hand down onto his huge, shotput shoulder, feeling the mighty size of it--the power--my fingers daring to move further down onto the swells of his chest.

Even as I did this, my eyes were fixed on the raunchy scene before me--Jerome pulling out Julio's elastic waistband, letting the muscled Brazilian's turned-on rod suddenly spring free.

"Aww fuck, Julio--FUCK! --" Jerome's big eyes stared at the flared, dark, slightly-pointed head lancing up through a jungle of cockhair.

Tim moaned below me, throwing back his head, finding my crotch and rubbing into it, his blond, buzzed scalp massaging my shorts-bound, blood-engorging meat. I moaned too, my hands gripping his jaw, pushing the back of his head deeper into my crotch.

Julio came off Jerome's tits--the huge, shiny swells wet with his slobbering, the nipples erected into baby cocks--and roughly shoved Jerome's jock completely down. "Holy Fuck!" He gasped as ten thick inches of hard, black meat slapped Jerome's abs, the head a shiny, mauve-toned mushroom, oozing syrup.

Jerome dug under the waistband to pull his enormous, black balls out over it. "C'mon, baby--show me--lemme see yours."

Julio kept staring at Jerome's throbbing billyclub, quickly pushing his jock down to his ankles. When he stood back up, his own thickly-veined nine-incher swung stiffly up to the left, its deep mahogany, curving shaft capped by an impressive helmet, sunlight glinting off its glassy-taut surface. A gush of thick, curly cockhair wreathed his vee, coating his fat nuts.

"Aw fuck, man!--look at you, baby!--FUCK!"

Unable to stand the sweet thrills of Tim's head rubbing across my cloth-trapped cock, I peeled both shorts and jockstrap down my hairy thighs and right off my bare feet. Naked and horny as hell, I thrust my eight-inch throbber up the back of Tim's muscular neck.

Staring at the lewd display of Julio and Jerome's naked cocks and balls, Tim let out a groan, feeling my bare dick thumping up his neck and scalp. His hands came behind the chair, pulling my thighs into him, my aching rod skating out past his cute ear, my big skin-blessed nuts flopping over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah!--uh HUH!--we's all horny now, huh?—muscle-fuckin' horny!!--some brotha' luv goin' down . . . " Jerome's giant hardon swooped out, slapping his abs as he headed right for Tim. Squatting down, he grabbed Tim's gym shorts and stripped the cute stud bareassed.

Tim's pink, seven inch, beer can whopper sprang out of his dark blond bush like a mushroom-capped Bavarian sausage--smacking his tanned belly--his beefy, golden- fleeced balls thudding the chair. "Oh God!" he whispered.

"Goddamn! Why you wanna hide that phine whiteboy slab'a steak? Huh?--Jesus, Julio--look'it what our Timboy's been keepin' secret!"

But Julio wasn't focusing on Tim. He was kneeling behind Jerome's crouching body, running his hand down the deep indent between the musculature of Jerome's expansive back, wondering if he dared go any lower.

I masturbated my hot, turgid cock into the crease of Tim's neck and shoulder, my furry nuts slapping his upper back, staring down at Jerome sliding his huge hands inside Tim's blond-fleecy, inner thighs. "I bet Shiela don' take th' time t'do any'a this here shit wi’ yo'--huh, baby?" Jerome's beautiful, muscular face and full lips broke into a snow white smile as Tim swallowed and shook his head.

"She don' fool wi' these fat pink rocks you got blessed with, do she, huh? --nuhUH! She thinks they's ugly, huh?"

Tim nodded, then moaned deeply as Jerome fingered his jiggling, tender-skinned bag.

"Yeah, I knows aaaaalll 'bout that, man, 'cuz m'bitch hates even seein' mine when I tromp aroun' buckass." Jerome pets and then pulls Tim's hang into his palms. "--'put yo' clothes on'," he mimicks her high pitched voice, "--'I don' want'a have to see all 'dat hairy shit hangin' when I's on th’ phone!'" Jerome's face grows intent, examining the rich folds of Tim's soft ballskin. "--dumb bitches--don' know what's phine 'bout a dude--don' know how hot-lookin' peaches like yours is . . . " Jerome squatted lower on the deck, eye-level with Tim's blond-hairy crotch.

Tim shuddered--"Uhhhhh"--feeling Jerome's full wet lips suddenly slurp in one of his smooth male nuggets, his head falling over the back of the chair.

I couldn't take the horny sight--couldn't stand the sweet, ripe thrills it sent up my shaft--and pressed and frictioned my whole horny cock over Tim's horizontal face.

"Oh, Jesus!--oh Jesus!" I watched Tim's pink tongue lash out at my satiny, flared helmet--watched helplessly as I shuddered out a drool of cockcandy, feeling his sweet cupid lips nibble my knob as he tongued into my wide-open slit.

"Tha's it, tha's it--handle that big black butt, Julio, you brown stud--smack it!--ride your bigass meat up my crack!"

I heard a thud and saw the dark Brazilian flat on his back—his head under Jerome's crouching ass--hearing next his muffled moans as Jerome lowered his spreading rounds against Julio's eager mouth.

"Oh baby!--baby! Mmmm, MMMM!--eat that showered-up asshole, you studluvin' bastard! Lick m' big ol' balls like that, baby--uh huh!, uh HUH!"

Tim reached up, his head way back, flattening my uptilting rod against his face, riding his lips over the fat vein snaking up my shaft. I flopped my naked, furry nuts over his forehead--wanting to blow, wanting it to last forever--not knowing what the fuck I wanted, as I watched Jerome hook a large finger around the base of Tim's pink porker.

A collective groan hit the air as all four of us zoned-off into horny, man-loving bliss—as Julio, flat on his back—pried Jerome's huge tool down into his Latin mouth--as Jerome took Tim's dong right down to the pubes—as Tim lip-locked my whole cockhead, his head so far back over the top of the chair, I shoved a whole half of my shaft down his swallowing gullet.

"Oh Jesus God," I gasped, my balls gathering in warning, snapping up to the base of my aching cock.

Tim's tongue lashed at the webbed skin just below my cocklips—my spot-of-spots--the place I rubbed by thumb and first finger over just before I knew I was going to . . . .

"UUUUHhhhhhhghhh!" I saw the fleecy clouds--the blue, blue May sky--colored dots, fireworks bursting in the middle of the day.

My cock throbbed and flexed, unloading a glut of pent-up jizz down Tim's milking throat. My knees nearly caved, my hips pistoning my nerve-sparking, sperm-shooting piece in-and-out of Tim's cock-sucking, virgin mouth.

Suddenly Tim seemed to gag, his throat throttling my orgasming dong, his body shuddering, his nipples turning to bullets. Tim's hips shot up from the chair, burying his seven-inch, porkroll to the base of his bush in Jerome's hot, blowjob mouth!

Pulling my still-shooting dick free of Tim's gasping face, I pumped the rest of my load over his buzzed blond head as he quaked and seized in orgasmic thrills.

crazyom

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So hot! These boys are going to have a fuckin' good time while they're away and learn or practise all kinds of new ways to play. Then, when they get home they'll have to find ways to explain to their wives why they are so demanding and energetic. And just to make it harder, how do they manage not getting caught when they are trying to together for some boy fun? I can identify with this, even though my experiences we never as awesome as what these guys are going to experience while they're away. And, of course, they will have to find ways in each of their own minds how this isn't gay or sick - so much or simplicity. Great story, not that I expected anything less from you.

• Love
Reactions: Posingstrap

Posingstrap

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jerome suddenly groaned over Tim's erupting rod, cream flowing out his big lips as he slurped the fountaining thing free. It flexed and jerked in rigid, mid-air spasms, spewing fresh cream all over Tim's heaving, concave belly.

Jerome's huge black torso rose up, his lusty eyes watching Tim's big fucker shoot and bob--his kneeling body suddenly contorted in blissful agony--his hands bending his huge, muscular black cock down deep into Julio's eager throat.

I moved quickly--my balls smacking Tim's shoulder--racing around behind Jerome and Julio. Spreading open Julio's husky thighs with my feet, I fell to the deck, grabbing his neglected helmet-headed manmeat—briefly marvelling over the handsome heft and shape of that South American beauty--and shovelled the turgid thing into my yawning mouth.

I knew nothing about cocksucking--only knew I hungered to have Julio's sexy power in my mouth--to taste, to savor, to have, to worship.

My lips are wide--a real cocksucker’s mouth when I smile in the mirror—so there was no worry over any tooth-grazing as I basted his silky-solid love muscle and felt the flared, wide-holed head pop past my tonsils.

"Take it!--FUCK!--take m' hot load!!!!" Jerome shouted down as Julio gulped and swallowed.

My lips instinctively knew what to do--knew at least what made a man like me lose all control--knew the nerve-studded terrain of what made my own love rocket blast into orbit. But Julio's muscled monster—unlike mine--was rakishly curved in its arousal, and its girth grew even fatter just before the slightly smaller, helmet head.

Was his trigger the same as my own??

"Oh fuck!--lick m' big black balls--yeah!--oh fuck!" Hearing this, I pictured Jerome pulling out of Julio's gagging mouth, flogging his creaming, ebony-toned monster cock while Julio basted Jerome's heaving lovesacs with Jerome's own jizz.

The image made me lash my tongue over the underside of Julio's cocktip--just below the peehole--while reaching in to fist the curvaceous shaft.

Julio's body heaved about the deck. "Christ!--YES!—do that!--DO IT!"

I madly flicked his tender flange--my muscular tongue tip frictioning the sweet skin where shaft joined head--my hand pumping his flexing, curvy chorizo, and felt his slogging ballbag plump-up and hug his cockbase.

"UHHHHHHHHGGGHHHH!"

I dove down to swallow and coax his erupting rocket--the thick sausage turning to iron--the muscular underbelly flexing as a geyser of yogurt blew into my guts.

I gagged and swallowed, my hand massaging his unloading, hair-sprinkled, massive balls.

"Oh fuck, yeah--give it to him, Julio--take that load, Todd!"

Julio heaved his hips up into my throat, my face in his thick, yet sweet black bush--my chin buried in his soft, cum-happy balls--my hands grabbing his meaty, hairy pecs.

"Uh--uh--uh--uh--uh--UH!--oh God!--UH! UH! UHNNNG!"

I had to come off it, my throat unable to swallow what Julio's horny cock kept unleashing. Dripping jizz onto his hairy thigh, I used both hands to pump out the rest as Tim and Jerome stared at the pornographic display of Julio's eight-incher spewing all over the place.

"Oh stop--stop! --too much!--oh God!" Julios muscular belly heaved as he gasped, his balls lengthening, his curvaceous cock throbbing out the last of his hot cream.

Part II

One minute later--not even a minute later--I could see written on Tim and Julio's faces the unmistakable look of confused guilt. Only Jerome flashed me a big grin of satisfaction as he rose up and squeezed a few more dribbles from his huge black schlong.

"Where's the bathroom?" Julio asked, quickly retrieving his clothes.

"Down the hall, on the right," I watched his furry bubble butt as he headed off.

"I can't believe that just happened!" Tim looked flushed and dazed, his big pecs coated with a sheen of sweat.

"Don't start with that shit, boo. You knows you was into it," Jerome sat heavily into a chair, his tubular meat flopping over one thigh. He played with his huge balls and sized Tim up.

"I - I guess so...."

"WhatEVA', dude, ok? If you was faking THAT, then your ass that gets the Oscar, baby!"

Not wanting to get involved, I picked up my clothes, went into the kitchen and absently used a J-cloth at the sink to wipe cum shots off my torso. Climbing back into my tank top and shorts--not bothering with the jockstrap--I watched Julio come past and Tim quickly take over the bathroom.

As everyone got showered and dressed, I put them to work getting the barbeque going and setting the table out on the lawn near the hot tub. With two-inch-thick steaks and lots of salad and the surprising warmth of that early evening May sun, Tim and Julio's good humor returned.

I once again praised myself for having bought not just one case of beer, but two. No one wanted to sober up, and as I kept heading back to the kitchen for replacements, I'd come back to find them more and more animated and merry.

Posingstrap

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Do you ever go back to Brazil?" Tim's demeanor had changed, his face looking more settled and confident.

"I went there two years ago for the first time since I was a kid," Julio smiled over at him, "--there's more gyms there than supermarkets."

"I seen pitchers of that Mardi Gras thing--that bigass Carnival show. Shit! Ever'one's trompin' down th' streets almost bareass!" Jerome sat regally in his chair, beer in hand, his big brown eyes twinkling.

Julio laughed, shaking his dark, handsome head, "--on the beaches, too!--not exactly 'bareass'--but Jesus--the guys are more into bikinis than th' babes."

"--Struttin' their stuff, huh, man?" Jerome's eyes flirted with Julio. At first I wasn't sure, but when Julio's eyes dropped down to check out Jerome's tank-topped chest, I felt a horny thrill ride up my spine.

"--you did it, too, I'll bet," Tim said, no longer bashful. "--'strutted yo' stuff'," he mimicked Jerome, smiling.

"Hey brotha'--I can see you doin' it!--your little pink, sparkly thong T-barrin' yo' cakes in half--your big package bouncin' out there--shiiit!"

Tim looked proud of the compliment, pulling out his waistband and peeking inside. "Whiteboy big, maybe--but now, YOU in a pink thong?--you'd get arrested!"

"--mobbed, you mean," Julio looked across the table between Jerome's spread open legs. "--and not only by th' chicks....."

"....if them dudes're anythin' like YOU," Jerome looked at each of us, "--I'd be doin' th' DL right there on the beach!" He flashed his full-lipped smile and swigged his beer.

"--the 'DL'?--what's that?" I asked.

"--the DL?--" Jerome chuckled. "--means 'down low' in 'hood jive, baby--black bro's who don' mind gettin' into otha' brotha's sometimes."

In the silence that followed, our eyes drifted all over each other's beefcake bodies, enjoying the shape and size of big-biceped arms and shirt-stretching pecs.

"Do YOU have any 'DL' brothers?" Tim brazenly looked Jerome in the eye.

Jerome took his time--taking a slug of beer, then putting it back on the table. He leaned back in his chair and splayed open his giant black thighs.

"I do NOW," he felt up his full, red gym short basket, "--don' I brotha'?"

I expected Tim to turn red in the face and look away. Instead he stared at Jerome's lewd groping. "What's happening to me??--is it the air?--the beer?--I've never been so horny in my life!"

Julio nodded even as he swigged, "Same here--we're never like this at the gym--checkin' each other out, getting each other all horny-- I'm married, for Christ's sake!" He shook his head, but then caught Jerome's eye and smiled and then grinned in spite of himself, still shaking his head.

Jerome held his bottle up to the orangey, setting sun, examining it. We watched him intently.

"Yes," he finally pronounced.

"Yes, what?" Tim stared at him, his youthful face full of expectation.

"It's the beer."

We all busted out in tension-relieving, gut wrenching laughter, slapping our thighs.

When it died down Jerome looked at us across the table. "Alot'a dudes don' give a shit how they look. When you’re at a bar, or even walkin' around, how many d'y'see built like us?"

I shrugged. "None. In our city?--none. Well, maybe one or two, like a few athletes in the parks—but even they aren’t built like us."

"--so, why do we bother? Our women don' care--I know mine don't!--she's sayin' I'm TOO big--bitchin' over how I take up th' whole damn bed..."

"Shiela makes fun of me," Tim grinned sheepishly. "--calls me 'Narcissus' and 'Musclehead'."

"Brenda couldn’t care less what I look like."

Jerome nodded sagely, then stood up. We looked at his huge, perfectly proportioned, six-foot-two physique--at the power in his chest and arms and shoulders--at how all that muscle cinched-down to a 30" waist, only to bulge anew in his stallion-sized thighs. All of it was articulated by a network of beautifully-accentuated veins. "I'm gonna tell you why we keep pumpin' th' iron, bro's." He took hold of the bottom of his shirt and peeled it up and off his nappy, close-cropped head. Tossing it on the grass, Jerome put his hands on his waist, sucked in his abs and spread his cobra lats, his chest expanding into two, carved, meaty, big-nippled mountains. "It's cuz we look so fuckin' gooood, huh?--we look at ourselves in th' mirror aft'a a shower, an'--mmmmm,MMM!--what we see is HOT, huh?"

Jerome lifted his right arm into an eye-popping 18" boulder, the setting sun glimmering over the planes and valleys of his 230 lb. musculature, his black body shimmering in the golden light.

"Take 'em off, man--c'mon--"

"Yeah--" Tim said, "--I'm so f 'ing horny now...take 'em OFF!"

Jerome neither chuckled nor joked over hearing this. He knew he was sexy--knew he was turning us on, and teased his red shorts down his endless, taut lower belly past his kinky wedge of cockhair, slowly feeding our hungry eyes with the girth and heft of his giant, dark dong--over the shape and beauty of its vein-pulsing length, until the thickly-lipped, heart-shaped, open-mouthed head plopped free, lolling against his gorgeously-black, generous-skinned male guavas. "Oh yeah, brotha's—see all that?--"

He rid himself of his shorts, our eyes planted on the flopping heaviness of his mammoth, half-aroused meat as he pulled his shorts off his large, shapely feet. "--it takes men like US t' appreciate men like US, huh?" He swivelled his hips, finally smiling, watching our eyes shift back-and-forth as his tubular schlong slapped his flexing thighs, the meaty sound ringing in the cool, evening air.

"My bigboy’s is gettin' all hard, seein' you muscle studs admirin' it."

The hunky ten-incher swelled as it slapped--using his generous ballskin to sheath its billyclub girth--the head expanding into a shiny, glowing helmet-- the flopping shaft angling upward till it stiffened and careened almost a foot out from his hairy vee like an out-of-control muscular third arm.

"Goddamn!" Julio breathed.

"That sun's goin' down fast, brotha's," Jerome strode out onto the lawn, his lancing whopper swaying majestically from his beautiful, lush bush. "Why don't we parade aroun’ these stud physiques?"

Julio and Tim hurried to strip down, while I feasted my eyes on the sight of Jerome's wide-shouldered, V-shaped, narrow-waisted, bubble-butted, nude body, rippling in the orangey sun as he walked towards the tall pines ringing my yard.

Soon it was like my own private, beefcake nudist colony as Tim strolled toward the hot tub, his 5'10", tanned, tightly muscled, gymbuilt physique gleaming. A gymnast in college, Tim had a bullneck and enormous, articulated shoulders, with the biceps, triceps, lats and pecs to match. His abs stood out in a true six pac, his intercostals swooping down in an erotic, pelvic V, disappearing in the cottoncandy wheatfield of his crotch.

Tim's beercan, pink mushroom-headed cock tocked stiffy straight up out of his golden bush, his tennisball scrotum hugging the base, between his stocky, golden-furred thighs. When he turned, his cute, pert asschecks bounced from his waist like two ripe melons.

Julio's curvy nine-incher jounced from his bushy-black cockhair like a big, mahogany plantain, his hairy balls thudding his dark, furry thighs. His huge, hairy pecs curled from his collarbone like breakers on the ocean--nipples tilting upwards through the curls--and his abs undulated down his endless torso as he walked, panther-like, towards Tim.

Jerome was becoming more difficult to see against the pines—the sun truly setting, throwing purple shadows over the lawn--as dusk descended and the air turned chill. He walked—solid hard erection scything ten inches in front of him--towards the others, and I knew it was time to fire up the hot tub.

After getting it going, I switched on the underwater lights to their 'oohs and ahhs'. The sky seemed to disappear, and the trees move in closer, as the bubbling, turquoise water lit up our own private spa. Dug into the ground, the octagonal, three-foot-deep tub featured raised, three-foot-wide cedar decking, with four steps on either side leading down into the swirling water. A submerged shelf-like seat allowed a person to sit and relax, feet outstretched into the bubbling center.

Forget the yard, the river, woods, and even the log cabin--it was this idyllic, soothing feature that made me sign the lease. Commuting in from the city, I'd start stripping even before reaching the secluded drive--eager to begin my naked weekend, knowing I was alone--knowing no one would see me throwing a big ol' hardon as I whacked off in my hot tub under the stars.

But that was just it. I was alone--alone up till then--up until Tim, Julio and Jerome agreed to join me. And on that Friday evening—the steam rising into the late May evening air--the blue-green light playing over their nude, hard-cocked, chiselled bodies, my heart pounded fresh blood into my straining, twitching eight-incher.

"Fuck, that's beautiful!" Julio pulled on his ample, fur-sprinkled balls, staring down into the waiting water.

"Just in time, too, huh?--Jesus, it's gettin' cold out here," Jerome looked like an African god--the glowing lights dancing over his nakedness, his nipples standing out from his half-melon pecs like two thumbs.

"Aren't you coming in, Todd?--you look a little overdressed," Tim's shotput shoulders and bulging biceps looked--if anything--even bigger as the light cast shadows over his cleanly-defined, beefy-chested, perfect physique. His porker-of-a-cock knifed-up from his hunky bush like a mushroom-capped sledgehammer, his base-hugging scrotum looking like a brown velvet purse trying to hold in two mangos.

"God--you studs look so fucking hot," I stared at them standing there like a living wet dream. "--I'll just go and get some beers--you go ahead--it should be up to temperature in a minute..."

Hearing splashing and masculine laughter from the kitchen, I had to wedge my hammerhead rod to one side in my shorts, the image of my naked bodybuilder buddies horsing around in my own hot tub making me tremble in excitement as I uncapped the bottles.

Posingstrap

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"There's no way!"

"If I can, you can, too! Squeeze yo'self under your balls—like this...."

I found them dripping wet--steam rising from their bodies—standing on the cedar decking, hip-to-hip, facing the dark yard.

"We all have to pee," Tim laughed as I set down their beers, "—but I can't do it when I'm hard!"

"Me neither," Julio's hands were pressing into his vee, his curvy chorizo flexing in the air.

"Sho' you can--jus' use them inner muscles, n' squeeeeeze it out, bro!"

"Oh, fuck!" Tim stared down as his chunky seven-incher suddenly lurched upward, a fountain of yellow arching over the lawn.

"Here comes mine!" Julio's hips thrust forward, his throbbing, curved cock issuing a river of steamy yellow off to the side.

"Awwwh, fuck!!" Jerome's monster cock thumped his abs twice, then went rigid--the purple head preening--a gush of ripe urine splatting all over the grass.

They laughed--using their hips to aim their fully-erected, pissing cocks-- watching the streams crisscross each other, looking like young, muscled boys showing off.

Tim shuddered out the last of it, milking his still-rigid meat. "God!--that was as good as blowing a load, huh?" Jerome and Julio used their legs to lever their unwieldly erections free of drops.

"Now there's a sight you don't see everyday," I handed up their beers.

"What-th-fuck??--you still dressed, boo!" Jerome looked me over.

"Jesus--it's fuckin' freezing out here," Julio headed back down the steps into the roiling, steamy tub. "C'mon, Todd--join th' party!"

"We want a show!" Tim began a rhythmic clapping as he and Jerome sat beside Julio.

The other two joined in, Jerome lip-buzzing his hip-hop rhythm and stomping the bottom of the tub.

"Take it off, muscleboy! Whoooeee!" I stood on the decking--looking down at their happy, grinning, submerged nakedness--shrugged a little, and grabbed my tanktop from the bottom.

"Show off that hot body, muscleboy! Yeah!"

I bent my knees and air-fucked my crotch to the beat, slowly peeling up my shirt while flexing the abs I'd worked so hard on. They hooted and hollared as I swung my shirt over my head and hooked my thumb into the waistband of my shorts, flashing them my darkbrown pubic bush. Tossing my shirt at Tim-- who draped it over his head--I flexed my meaty pecs, pulling on my nipples, while hip-tossing my crotch down at their hot-tubbed, grinning faces.

"Whoooeee, baby! Show off them big tits!"

Turning around, I swivelled my butt and slowly pulled down my shorts, mooning them.

"Fuck, tha's hot, huh?--shiiiit--look at that phine white ass!"

Once free of my shorts, I used them to hide my crotch, then turned back around--swaying to their beat and teasing them, until--with a flourish--threw my shorts down at Jerome.

Still hiding my crotch with my hands, I laughed to see him spread my shorts over his face and inhale deeply.

"Aww, fuck!--show it, Todd--c'mon!!!" Tim yelled.

Trying to act tough and sullen the way male strippers do—giving them my half-lidded, 'I-know-I'm-hot' look--I threw my hands up behind my head and hip-fucked my raging hardon.

Suddenly all noise and clapping stopped as they watched my eight-inch, over-heated third arm heave around, slapping my abs, my low hangers wildly thudding my furry thighs.

"Oh, fuck, that's so hot," Tim began masturbating himself under the bubbling surface.

"Look at that big whiteboy meat," Julio said.

Only then did I realise how erotic my body must have been--for as much as I always liked what I had going, it was only when I heard their awed praise that I began to feel like the stud they thought I was. And it threw a switch inside me--made me swivel back around--wagging my bare ass at them--spreading my legs to let my low-hangers toss and flop. Then stopping my gyrations, I bent way over--reaching back to pry apart my cheeks--and slowly began finger-fucking my virgin hole.

"Goddamn!" Jerome rose out of the water, suddenly lunging at my naked ass--his wet hands pushing mine aside--smacking my cheeks wide open, his hot mouth sealing over my cunt--his tongue spearing inside.

"Aw fuck! Look at that!" Julio splashed towards us. "Gimme some of that, man!"

"No way," Jerome's hot breath panted against my bare ass.

I heard more splashing.

"How about some'a THIS!" Tim climbed up beside me, his wet muscles warming mine, his cute face smiling conspiratorially at me. He bent over, too, offering Julio his pert, solid butt.

"Uhhhhhh!" his smile turned to slack-jawed lust as Julio first smacked his ass apart, then lapped his pint, cherry twat.

Muffled slobbers joined the sound of bubbling water as Jerome and Julio buried their faces between our spread, naked globes, the feeling so erotic, I felt my hole open like flower.

I joined Tim in falling to my knees on the deck, arching my back and pushing my hungry ass into Jerome's tongue-fucking mouth. Turning my head, I saw Tim looking at me with need and lust, his cupid lips parted, his eyes staring into mine.

"Get 'em ready, Julio--Jesus--can't 'cha see they want it??"

"Awwwh, fuck!--I'm gonna blow just doin' THIS," Julio slobbered, motorboating his sweet cheeks and then suctioning Tim's virgin slit.

Suddenly I felt Jerome's thumb massage my ass lips--saw Tim's eyes grow wide, his mouth gaping as he, too, got the same treatment. My hand came around his muscular neck, pulling him into my kiss. He moaned—his pink tongue swabbing mine, his hot breath an aphrodisiac--making me join him in dueling tonguetips, then moaning over our boy-bottom neediness.

"Uhhhnnngh!" We both groaned down each others' throat, feeling those thumbs suddenly fuck deep, then even deeper into our cherry holes.

"Yo's want it bad, huh?--these big ol' cocks up yo' cunts, don'cha?"

"Fuck, man--look at 'em kissin'!--Shit!--I'm gonna cream myself just watching THIS!--swear to God, man....."

"Get down inta' th' tub--kneel on th' ledge, or somethin'--" Jerome's voice was deep and husky, "--it's freezin' out here....."

I felt Jerome's huge arms come around my waist--my throbbing cock sandwiched between my belly and his wrist. He pulled me roughly into the swirling water, the heat of it sending shivers up my goosebumping muscles.

My knees hit the ledge-seat two feet below the surface--the bubbles playing over my big balls, teasing my pulsing rod--as Tim hooked his huge bicep over my neck and crushed his sweet mouth against mine.

"Raise those whiteboy butts outta th' water! Y’all’s in for a big treat, babies...." Jerome slapped his gargantuan tool against my wet ass--raising the hair on the back of my neck--thrilling me over the exciting, yet truly scary thought of losing my pink cherry to his big handsome erection.

Tim moaned as Julio nosed his smallish, sexy cocktip into Tim's tiny oval, kissing me feverishly, laving my whole mouth with his flat tongue with an urgency I totally got. He was as much seeking comfort from me as he was lusting over what was about to happen to his unbroken-in male slit. I groaned as Jerome tested my little bullseye with his huge mushroom head—feverishly kissing Tim back, biting his lower lip--my body trembling at the ripe, electric thrills rifling my sphincter.

"Go easy, Julio--they's cherry--or at least tha's what they claim!" he couldn’t help chuckling.

"Oh God," Tim moaned in my mouth.

I knew Julio's dong from having just sucked it--knew his cockhead was the least of what came next: the enormous girth of a shaft that wasn't just thick--it curved!

Julio slid his hands up Tim's broad back--grabbing Tim's big shoulders—getting ready to carve him a brand-new asshole.

I myself wasn't uptight about having my own cherry busted by Jerome--I'd been so hot for something that big up my butt, I'd even tried a young zucchini one time.

As Jerome tried being delicate about easing his blunt mushroom past my shimmering cocklips, I arched my back and pushed my ass over the whole, blooming head--my body tingling, my balls gathering at the riot of erotic sparks radiating from my spread, willing, but unbroken-in sphincter.

"Goddamn!--yo's ready, huh?--oh baby, baby--here it comes!" Jerome grabbed my waist and pushed.

"J-Jesus Christ, Julio!" I stopped Tim's cry with a kiss so deep, my tongue tickled his tonsils. Concerned for the blond bomber, I reached under the water to play with his tits-- felt how turned-on his nipples were--then slid my hand down his flexing abs.

"UHHhhhhhgh!--Julio!--MMMmmmfffgh!" I sucked Tim's tongue like a cock, helping him divert attention away from his ass.

Waves of shivering, erotic warmth hit my balls as Jerome's endless black shaft tunneled up my glowing butt. I couldn't wait til that muscular helmet hit my bung-buzzer--my body trembling over the girth and length of his shaft, my ass pushing into it as Jerome grunted in appreciation.

"Lordy!--yo's no virgin, babycakes!--Shiiiiiit!--take m' Black Badboy!" he smacked my jiggling, muscled cheeks.

My hand slid into Tim's submerged, blond-hairy vee as I sucked his tongue, shocked to discover his leadpipe cock was hard as granite.

He was loving it!--loving the curvy-swollen thickness of Julio's dark chorizo plowing his cherry tunnel. I knew then he needed no babying. The blond, built, younger Matt Rush lookalike was moaning with pleasure.

"UMMmmmmphhh!" Breath flew out my lungs as Jerome bashed his black battering-ram against my walnut, my cock turning to iron in the cock-caressing water.

"Goddamn, yo's tight--shiiit--"

"You aren't kiddin'!" Julio said, beginning to really give it to Tim. "--my dong's gonna be two inches longer after this!"

Posingstrap

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jerome pulled out to his cocklips, then drove back in, his huge balls slapping my ass. "--fo'get cunt, man, huh?—this sho'...unnngh!...nuff... unnngh!...ain't no....umph!...barn door!"

Tim and I had to reach out and cling to the deck as our fuckers moved into high gear. My cock glowed and throbbed, riding up the hot tub wall with each pile-driving assualt.

"Oh Jesus!--harder!--faster!" Tim moaned into the chill night.

The stately pines loomed overhead, the stars twinkling in the purple sky. Steam rose from the tub's surface, groans of lust ringing out into the trees, the river, the surrounding hills.

"Ungh! Ungh! Umph!--Shit!--Damn!" Jerome's huge arms came around me, lifting my whole torso up out of the water, hips pistoning that monster cock into places I never knew I had. He bit my ear, then licked wildly, animalistic grunts filling my head. "Oh Jeeezzusss!--Fuckkkkk!" His hand found my cock, feverishly pumping me--making me shudder-- my head bouncing off his pillowing, flexing back pecs.

Julio reached under Tim's body, somehow managing to swivel him around and raise him high out of the water.

"Oh God--oh God," Tim felt that curvaceous, ass-buried rammer rotate inside him till he was saddled against Julio's torso--his arms around Julio's muscular neck--feeling Julio's unshaven, handsome face licking his jostling tits.

"Uh!--Uh!--Uh!--Uh!--Uh!--Uh!" Tim's legs wrapped around Julio's waist as Julio locked his forearms under Tim's big thighs, bouncing him up-and-down on his eight-inch ass-splitter.

"Ohmygod--ohmygod--ohymyGOD!!" I felt my wall of building lust begin to explode as Jerome madly fisted my nerve-studded cock, his own black monster bashing my jizz-trigger, sending me over the brink.

It made my balls snap up--my sphincter clamping over his flexing rod.

"Oh fuck--oh fuck--oh fuckin' fuck-fuck-FUCK!!!" Jerome buried his roasting, ten-inch love muscle nearly up into my throat, his body quaking, his fist squeezing my cock till I almost passed out.

"Take it! Aw, take it ALLLLLLL!!!!" He bit my neck, his hugeness seizing as every muscle in his body doubled in size.

A flood of liquid heat filled my guts, triggering my own release. I stared down at Jerome's black hand wrapped around my pink meat--felt the tidal cumwave pulse up from my balls--saw my cockhead turn mauve, the peehole an astonished 'O' as a pint of pentup, steamy jizz cannonaded out into the cold May night air.

Jerome let go as he pumped his load up my ass, my orgasming rod jerking stiffly as it spewed--my tits jogging--my nipples bloated corks, which I roughly pinched, as if they, too, would spurt out their love juices.

"OHHHH! OHHH! J-J-Julio!" The water sloshed against the tub as Tim bounced on Julio's pile-driver--his beefy arms wrapped around the Brazilian's neck--his legs wrapped around Julio's waist.

"I'm gonna--Oh Jesus!--hang onnnn!" Julio's hairy forearms were locked under Tim's thighs as he waded around, his hips snapping upward in knifing thrusts, his face buried in Tim's jostling tits.

Like a young boy, clinging to his Dad, Tim hung on for dear life--his wrist-thick cock sandwiched between Julio's hairy pecs.

"AHHHHhghhhh!"

I stared in awed wonder as Tim's head fell back--his spine arching-- his hips jerking up-and-down, fucking the hairy crease between Julio's massive pecs--fucking his bouncing ass on Julio's bung-plowing love muscle.

Tim whimpered--then groaned up at the sky--his mushroom bulb turning maroon as a glug of steaming cum gushed over Julio's jaw. The bucking, firing tit-fucker jizzed Julio's chest, hot cream flooding the deep, hairy divide, dripping off each erected nipple.

"UHHHHHHhhuugghhhh!" Julio waded around in a rutting stumble, lancing his torched eight-incher deep into Tim's battered ass. His furry butt clenched in one last hunch as his mahogany, Brazilian rod blew a bucket of rich manmilk up Tim's hot love tunnel.

"Yeah!--Fuck!--Jesus!" Jerome pulled his oozing black, Jumbo out of my clenching hole.

"Oh Fuck--oh fuck!!!!" Tim bounced, Julio orgasming in mighty heaves-- the two losing balance and falling sideways into the tub.

A thunderous splash broke over my panting body as I watched Julio gasp for air while still humping Tim's ass--the two locked in an underwater embrace--the scene too raunchy to be believed.

When they finally unlocked, Tim smiled weakly, massaging his re-tooled ass as he waded over to us--his nipples standing out like needy antennas--his muscular belly heaving--his fat cock lolling from his golden bush.

"Jesus Christ!--what a fuck!" Jerome grinned up at Julio as Tim sat heavily down in the water beside me.

The six foot, big-shouldered, hairy-chested stud gave him a brotha' grip, his half-hard dong slapping his hairy thighs.

He waded over to Tim, leaned down and said, "Thanks, baby--You are amazing!” before sharing a soul-delving, deeply sexual kiss that never seemed to end.

When Julio stood back up, Tim took hold of Julio's heavy tool, fondling it--staring at Julio's black-hairy crotch and tumescent balls. Lifting the heavy, dark-brown meat, he tenderly kissed and licked the jizzy head.

"It's like it's still inside me," he let it flop back against Julio's hairy bag.

Julio's wide lips broke into a smile. "It's totally all yours, baby-- whenever you want it," he whispered and leaned down to kiss him again.

“So,” I said while fingering my still-horny cock and reaching down to sooth my over-stretched hole, “raise your hand if you’re willing to chip in and take out a lease for our little man-to-man getaway?”

It was unanimous.

And then it was beers all round as we wondered how long it would be before we felt that familiar urgency of new man cream being freshly churned in our fat thrill-seeking balls.

****************************************​

crazyom

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I guess they've solved the problem of being caught by wives, female signifcant others. Hope the cabin is suitable for cold weather use or they are could be bunged up before a suitable season came around to enjoy the cabin again. The image of these four fully-grown men was very arousing - I have to go clean up.

Reactions: Azbboy28

Nicky7

Experimental Member
Media
"BODYBUILDER BI-BARBEQUE" by posingstrap is a sizzling tale that combines the intensity of bodybuilding with the heat of a barbeque. The author skillfully weaves together desire and athleticism, creating a steamy narrative that leaves readers breathless. With vivid imagery and sensual scenes, this story is sure to leave a lasting impression. Get ready to sweat as you delve into this enticing world of muscle and passion.