Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

MattD099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's almost like all of the posts by others who have interacted with him on here saying he's openly bi have been completely ignored by the ppl who disregard comments unless pics are attached
He came out on an IG story a few years ago.

Djoles

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will not pay for more of his content again :/
He is very immature, not very bright sprinkled with a little bit criminal so yeah that makes him unpredictable, be very careful giving him any money. It’s too bad because he is sitting (pun intended) on a literal goldmine if he would play his cards right but he can’t get out of his own way. As stunningly beautiful as his body is I’m focusing that kind of disposable income on other subjects lol

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
He is very immature, not very bright sprinkled with a little bit criminal so yeah that makes him unpredictable, be very careful giving him any money. It’s too bad because he is sitting (pun intended) on a literal goldmine if he would play his cards right but he can’t get out of his own way. As stunningly beautiful as his body is I’m focusing that kind of disposable income on other subjects lol
Totally agree. It’s like he needs Ritalin or something to focus and function.

thefeetsp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am absolutely in love with the insanely buff and sexy daddy that is Timothy Gray. i think it’s something about the way he poses and the angles that he gets of himself flexing/working out. but also the no gym, at home, outdoor vibe is kind of refreshing from all the other up and coming insta models that are always using weird filters and posing in the gym mirror. Timothy has some of the hottest pits, pecs, nipples, and biceps on this earth and since he just turned 18 and since i haven’t seen anyone make a thread for him… here goes.
sooo hot

OKCSpooge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will not pay for more of his content again :/
Same. Several of these guys have gotten to me with $15-$20 PPVs that are nothing but instagram level thirst pics that aren’t even worth saving.

Oddly, Timothy posted full on dick pics for free (which others have already posted here), around April 3. He has since deleted them, so it was probably by accident. Yes, his wiener is uncut.

Selling mere thirst pics for $20 is a good way to lose tipping fans. Thank you for posting them, even though you were disappointed. In his defense, I think he is still learning how OnlyFans works. He doesn’t strike me as a deliberate scammer.

Reactions: coleweston