Sexuality
No Response
jaxon-quinn-y-2-jpg.18619281

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been a beard aficionado for years. I was the one who wanted a beard since I was old enough to know what one was, but did not have thick, full beard capability. For years I longed I'd cultivate the beard of my dreams. One time back around 2005 I got the flu and didn't shave for about a week. Even though it wasn't as full as I wanted, I loved what I saw and kept it for the first time. That would have been in my mid-late thirties. To my joy, when the beard came out and got enough length, I made the discovery that length fills in gaps or weak spots in a beard. So, I rocked my beard for many years and I believe it became my trademark as I wore it year-round. As of late I have discovered the power of a solo stache. I never dreamed I'd wear a solo stache as I had experimented once or twice with it. It always looked awful on me, I thought. Then.. I discovered it's how a guy grows it out and if he lets it become all it can be. I discovered recently that (to me) a huge part of a killer stache is to let it grow as wide as it can grow naturally. I had been cropping mine down just at the edge of my lip. Then, the solo stache made its comeback or so it seems. When I let mine get full width and grow to the top of my bottom lip I was astounded at how big and bulky it was. I was so pleased I can't begin to describe it. I was getting compliments and mentions from men at work who had nice beards which made me feel on top of the world. So, as of late it's a solo stache for me and I'm loving it. I'm seeing a lot of guys sporting solo staches and it make me so proud to have mine and love it.

Here's a pic to all guys out there sporting a beautiful, killer stache. I think this guy's name is Chris Brown and man is his mustache an inspiration. I'm not bragging, but mine now looks nearly identical to his, especially in the second picture.

chrisbrownstache.jpg
chrisbrownstache1.jpg