The Thread for Discussion about Models & Celebrities Sexuality

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do think people need to separate fact from speculation. Both are fine, but one isn't the other.
but with speculation how is that right or wrong? like family we know we had beatings in the family no one talks about it but its like an open secret and it was there but no evidence or hard concrete evidence to see

colorfulkent

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Everyone: If you want to talk about sexuality or other related issues relating to celebrities, performers, and models, then this is the thread to do just that. Or just talk about the general topic of sexuality. How it relates to those in the spotlight.

Please be respectful with your posts about the celebrity/performer and those you discuss. And please let's work hard to be respectful toward each other. Agree to disagree if you need, but please don't denigrate into name calling or other negativity. If you can't make your point without resorting to such, what then is your point. ;)

And of course we'll need to be mindful that LPSG has Rules about making allegations about someone you do not know to be true; have the receipts for. That's a false allegation. And we don't allow such.

Our goal is to remove this type of content from the specific performer threads. And hopefully eliminate the Reports we receive from performer threads when they go off topic with this type of content and often devolve into arguing and bickering.

If you have any questions about how we envision this thread to work, you can tag me into the thread or send me a DM. We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to work to make LPSG a positive and inclusive community for all who wish to be here.

Thanks!
@MisterB
Wouldn't it be helpful if instead of removing it, you warn them publicly why it is off topic or offensive and let the others know, so they don't repeat the behavior and support the effort. I am a teacher. We don't just give a student a fail without letting them learn from what they did wrong, so they improve.

Reactions: 8Cylinder

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldn't it be helpful if instead of removing it, you warn them publicly why it is off topic or offensive and let the others know, so they don't repeat the behavior and support the effort. I am a teacher. We don't just give a student a fail without letting them learn from what they did wrong, so they improve.
Thanks for this suggestion which I've previously implemented by leaving public Mod notices in a few M&C threads in which the sexuality speculation was rampant. :)

colorfulkent

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not your business to "in" them.
Taylor Zahar Perez has posted pictures of himself with his partner. Even a video was posted of him using his partner's last name. He has never given any impression that he is straight, nor denied being gay. Yet we are told that we cannot mention it on a thread about him, only here in a designated place that can be highly policed.

Straight people don't have to declare their sexuality but it's different rules for gays. Is this not discrimination? And being misidentifed as gay is not an insult or accusation. Gays get it all the time and we survive. Why do we feed prejudice!

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Taylor Zahar Perez has posted pictures of himself with his partner. Even a video was posted of him using his partner's last name. He has never given any impression that he is straight, nor denied being gay. Yet we are told that we cannot mention it on a thread about him, only here in a designated place that can be highly policed.

Straight people don't have to declare their sexuality but it's different rules for gays. Is this not discrimination? And being misidentifed as gay is not an insult or accusation. Gays get it all the time and we survive. Why do we feed prejudice!
becuase straights can still go both ways
I can have my dick sucked by a guy and still have sex with a girl and be straight

• Haha
Reactions: 15153321

Marky101987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Proof??

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Proof of what? That Taylor is partnered and shares a name with his spouse? I don‘t know if the video is sill up but it was posted in Taylor’s thread last year. He was filming some sort of promotion for a business he and his partner co-owns. As the video played you can see Taylor’s full name on screen. I doubt he uses it as his stage name but in private it appears he uses his married name. I was shooketh!

still am. o_O

Reactions: colorfulkent

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m still waiting for Harry Styles to admit he’s gay. Lol.
Then I guess you'll keep waiting till the grave then. :joy: (and yes I am suggesting he is not closeted at all. Not that he is stuck in the closet)

colorfulkent

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So know we can't talk about someone even if they haven't hired a lawyer to complain and take down the thread about them. We can only talk about the less controversial straight guys, because gay guys bring too much chaos. Just trying to understand what happened to a thread that was straightened up and became boring and is now closed. I warned everyone I didnt' feel safe here anymore and now censorship has proven that.

This forum has become too big too police. Start charging every member a minimal fee, even $20 year to support the cost of maintaining it.

Reactions: okmango

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So know we can't talk about someone even if they haven't hired a lawyer to complain and take down the thread about them. We can only talk about the less controversial straight guys, because gay guys bring too much chaos. Just trying to understand what happened to a thread that was straightened up and became boring and is now closed. I warned everyone I didnt' feel safe here anymore and now censorship has proven that.

This forum has become too big too police. Start charging every member a minimal fee, even $20 year to support the cost of maintaining it.
To what are you referring exactly?

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like it or not, this site is no longer in a small corner of the web. People know about it and can ask that their content not be posted here and if conversations about them get out of hand they can ask not to be discussed at all.

To do otherwise would risk the site being judicially shut down.