Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Anyone here heard of an actor called Blake Cooper Griffin?​

1000005555.jpg
1000005554.jpg
1000005553.jpg
He was on Dahmer, Animal Kingdom, Preacher and Winning Time. He campaigned for Hillary and Biden. Judging by his IG content it seems that he's in a relationship with Ofir Lang. 1000005556.jpg
1000005557.jpg
1000005558.jpg
1000005559.jpg
1000005564.jpg
1000005561.jpg
1000005563.jpg

They went to the White House together, attended industry parties, they went on holidays, family meetings and they had a Christmas ornament made with the picture of themselves and Ofir's daughter. I've never read anything solid about him being gay, but I think it's pretty telling.​

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I always thought Chris was gay
So, let's talk about the fact that Colten Underwood just came out as gay, and one of his last known "girlfriends" was Aly Raismen. Ya know how Chris's most recent "girlfriend" is? I'll let ya guess.

Reactions: l3moning

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, let's talk about the fact that Colten Underwood just came out as gay, and one of his last known "girlfriends" was Aly Raismen. Ya know how Chris's most recent "girlfriend" is? I'll let ya guess.

I dated a girl when I was 18, does that mean the next guy she dated was gay too?

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dated a girl when I was 18, does that mean the next guy she dated was gay too?
Hey Please I'm not forcing you to believe anything I say please don't even argue with me

If you know about Bearding in Hollywood what I said would make sense to you

Reactions: TheBoss10

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Please I'm not forcing you to believe anything I say please don't even argue with me

If you know about Bearding in Hollywood what I said would make sense to you

If you're not comfortable with people responding to your comments on a discussion board, maybe this isn't the place for you.

And assuming I don't know what bearding is just bc I'm disagreeing with you is absurd.

l3moning

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This reminded me of the (probably highly spurious) rumour that Raisman had a lesbian fling with Simone Biles lmao.

Bearding is 100% a thing, but I have doubts it's quite as prevalent as people sometimes think. PR relationships (of which bearding is a subset) are much more common.

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did taylor zahar perez break with Garret? Haven't seen them together much lately. But the other TZP thread isn't allowing us too post pictures or content that reveals he is gay, so who knows. Maybe those photos are censored.

A new TZP thread was created where I believe we are allowed to discuss and celebrate him as a gay icon.

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did taylor zahar perez break with Garret? Haven't seen them together much lately. But the other TZP thread isn't allowing us too post pictures or content that reveals he is gay, so who knows. Maybe those photos are censored.
People were actually being weird and creepy, im glad he stopped posting his man

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's a "gay icon" lol is there a straight icon

haha I don’t know, you’ll have to ask the OP. I think the OP intentionally used that title out of frustration from being silenced on the main thread. You‘re not allowed to discuss Taylor’s sexual orientation nor his love interests on the main thread. shrugs

Reactions: KulaDangerous23

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A gay icon is when a celebrity is appreciated by the LGBT community without necessarily being gay.
unpopular opinion: Utterly stupid phrase. Same goes for "ally". Another one I can't stand.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It baffles me how having a voice on a thread within a platform that has a very wide scope of interest among diverse groups can result in such infighting. Perhaps few remember the history of Hollywood, or are in the same Queen of DeNile barge as what Hollywood always covered... a base of largely homosexual actors who if not gay themselves were certainly in the thick of it in any related social setting there.

Henry Willson was impressive in his ability to extract sex in exchange for his ability to catapult male stars into idols of the silver screen with his many clients... including Rock Hudson, Tab Hunter, Chad Everett, Robert Wagner, Nick Adams, Guy Madison, Kerwin Mathews, Troy Donahue, Mike Connors, Rory Calhoun, John Saxon, Yale Summers, Clint Walker, Doug McClure, Dack Rambo, Ty Hardin, and John Derek.
(links to Wikipedia). Henry notoriously made sex with him a scaled condition of placement.

1709743711251.png

Cary Grant was absolutely open with his attraction to Randolph Scott, but as he was married to a woman most of the day ignored it. Except for the gossip Hollywood insider rags, of course.

Though married (often beards, sometimes not), stars like Paul Newman, James Dean (a favorite toy of Marlon Brando) and many, many others came through their initiations to land where they did.

Casting by sex in fact was far more heavily weighted to homosexuality than casting agents asking sex of female bombshells, which dates back to the roaring 20's when film was young, and homosexual sex was extremely common, not hidden, and even celebrated among celebrities at lavish flapper parties.

If you have any doubts, do a little digging. The true histories of Hollywood hunks makes for some very interesting reading.