The hottest daytime soap stars.

kelleygrio

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a little disappointed based on other soap hunk pictorials in Playgirl from a prior generation like Don Diamont and Windsor Harmon. Not that these guys aren't more attractive than 90% of humans. But, they aren't selling the fantasy.

First, why don't they airbrush? The imperfections are so obvious in digital photos.
View attachment 127821721 cover the under eye View attachment 127821811 and get rid of the under tit shadow

Second, can we get a little VPL, some side cheek, or even a naked hip?
View attachment 127822041 where's the bulge?

Third, most of these guys are over 40, let's help them out with better lighting and poses.
View attachment 127822171 Eric Martsolf should not feel the need to cover his side handles with a pillow.

Finally, the interview questions felt as if they were written by AI. What self-respecting publication still uses the term “soap hunk” in 2024?
I don't judge it as harshly, but I agree about the timidity. I don't know if it's Playgirl or Peacock/NBC's fault, but when you do a shoot like this featuring a former underwear/briefs model (Rob Wilson), a guy who won a male beauty pageant in speedo (Christopher Sean), a guy who was reportedly willing to go bareassed for a scene in the DAYS holiday special, before it was nixed (Eric Martsolf), and a guy who has literally played a male stripper in a thong on MULTIPLE shows (Paul Telfer), I expect a little more than this, especially for the shots they put behind the paywall. It's clearly not the actors who have the issue with it.

Not that I expected frontal nudity, or even full rear nudity, but every one of these shots could have run in People magazine, and that's kind of a problem, IMO.