Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey there!

I just realized I haven't introduced myself to all you guys and girls. I've been on this site for a few months now, but recently I've found that it's very welcoming, and there's a lot I can learn or discover about myself and sexuality, fetishes etc. in general.

Thanks to this community, I think I've found my calling. I have been into several fetishes in the past, but I particularly enjoy Pup Play, which I recently discovered. I ordered my puppy hood and tail just recently, and as soon as it arrived, I made a photoshoot!

I think that's where I can express myself best I can. I love the anonymity aspect of it, plus that is a very inclusive community. I may not look the fittest or hottest, but as soon as I wear the puppy hood... Woof!

I'm curious to see how many of us pups are in these forums! Anyone from Poland? I would love to chat, even about regular daytime things.

Also, a few pics of me, please let me know if you'd love to see more <3

Woof!
IMG_20240416_142921.jpg

Shhh...
IMG_20240416_143156 2.jpg

A bit of SPH perhaps...? Can't even see it!
IMG_20240416_143122.jpg

Do you think my eye color matches the pup hood?
IMG20240416141118.jpg

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey there!

I just realized I haven't introduced myself to all you guys and girls. I've been on this site for a few months now, but recently I've found that it's very welcoming, and there's a lot I can learn or discover about myself and sexuality, fetishes etc. in general.

Thanks to this community, I think I've found my calling. I have been into several fetishes in the past, but I particularly enjoy Pup Play, which I recently discovered. I ordered my puppy hood and tail just recently, and as soon as it arrived, I made a photoshoot!

I think that's where I can express myself best I can. I love the anonymity aspect of it, plus that is a very inclusive community. I may not look the fittest or hottest, but as soon as I wear the puppy hood... Woof!

I'm curious to see how many of us pups are in these forums! Anyone from Poland? I would love to chat, even about regular daytime things.

Also, a few pics of me, please let me know if you'd love to see more <3

Woof!
View attachment 128502511

Shhh...
View attachment 128502591

A bit of SPH perhaps...? Can't even see it!
View attachment 128502631

Do you think my eye color matches the pup hood?
View attachment 128502661
Welcome

Reactions: PupVesper

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: PupVesper